Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG!!!! just saw the 2 miya scenes today....n am dead.....that scene in misha's room where she was imagining him was done so beautifully by misha 👏....I loved the way he was addressing her as darling constantly 😳....n i  loved misha's expressions through out....n tracker was damn funny in it too 😆

n that scene in the party....haaaaiiiiii....that eyelock was awesome....these guys surely do have some chemistry btwn them...n it surely came across today 😳......n my God Misha is looking sizzling hot or wat......she certainly deserved that grand entry considering her hotness quotient today 😳....agar main ek ladka hoti....toh seeti zaroor bajaati uski entry pe😉

I think this party will definitely have some more scenes of Miya....n am super excited to see them 😳
VladDracula thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chakku

Hey ppl!!!!!
today's epi was more fun-filled dan dat piya solving Ametz mystery !!!!! But as compared to yesterday today's episode was a let-down......
but d highlight of today's epi was definitely miya!!!!!
dey r sooooooooooooooooooo hot nd mark my words.....dey r defo gonna create magic!!!!!
Among all d gals T nd Misha were luking d best nd d hottest whereas i found piya normal...........misha was defo d center of attraction😳😳
And Angad is shoooooo cute......he came dressed as a construction worker jst to impress ruhi....awwwwwwwwwwww😳😳 he actually loves dat gal nd doesn't care even for his reputation (though he doesn't have any😆😆) ...................
HAPPY TO SEE KABIR IN ABHAY'S PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😃
Abhay's expressions in d last scene were fantabulous 👏.........he is an amazing actor!!!!!

P.S.Is dis shaurya chauhan a big hindi movie buff????????? first he copied salman khan in d stripping scene nd today was copying ranbir kapoor frm sawariya...........though he luked hawt.😆😆😳
P.S.S....... The precap almost made me cry😭😭😭 D way abhay changed his expressions assuming piya to be metz was vry touching........i jst hope piya conquers abhay's heart soon nd fill d hollow gap wid her luv😳😳

If  this episode was great the next week episode is going to be legendary because it is the first time that Abhay will be outsmarted by Piya for the first time.Did you get the look on Abhay's face when at the end of today's episode a precap was shown for next week's episode where Piya walks in front of Abhay dressed as Maithili.
shaggyscooby thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved trangad and miya today
Panchi was also looking nice although misha took the cake
Im excited for the party😃
spreadingsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
todays episode was full of comedy,especially the misha thing,omg it was so funny "meri tabyet kharab he"😆😆😆
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
thanx everybody  for commenting🤗
Mrs.Jaysean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yesterday's and Today's episode were the best episode for this week.
-veena.shona- thumbnail

i agree MiYa jst rock

honestly i really wanted Mishe 2 end up wid Kabir, bt dis guy Shaurya is 2 gud 4 her☺️

luvd wen Angad lifted his Ruhi n bechara Kabir ws supporting him.... 2 funny der r soooo cute🤣

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: veena_rocks

i agree MiYa jst rock

honestly i really wanted Mishe 2 end up wid Kabir, bt dis guy Shaurya is 2 gud 4 her☺️

luvd wen Angad lifted his Ruhi n bechara Kabir ws supporting him.... 2 funny der r soooo cute🤣

well i saw mishka as jst frnds frm starting but agree wid u dis shaurya is jst toooo gud🤣 nd each tym trangad come....dey crack me up🤣
-veena.shona- thumbnail
Originally posted by: chakku

well i saw mishka as jst frnds frm starting but agree wid u dis shaurya is jst toooo gud🤣 nd each tym trangad come....dey crack me up🤣

trangad.... nyc name🤣

--softyy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ACTUALLY KABIR CAME FOR PIYA..........................PAR OUR MISH LOOKED LIKE A 'PINK PUFF PASTRY" {IN HER OWN WORDS.....}