MIYA & FUN FILLED EPISODE & KILLING PRECAP!!!! - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
i hope so.............i jst hope he is not dat playboy kind of a man who is jst using misha!!!!
Originally posted by chakku

i hope so.............i jst hope he is not dat playboy kind of a man who is jst using misha!!!!
ya..i hope too
ab to god hi jane or ekta hi jane age kya hoga๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by luv_wacko

shaurya is hottttttttttttttttttttttt.like really hotttttttttttttttttttt
mannnn im still not over him n misha!

Totally agree. MiYa are gonna rock! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

P.S.Is dis shaurya chauhan a big hindi movie buff????????? first he copied salman khan in d stripping scene nd today was copying ranbir kapoor frm sawariya...........though he luked hawt.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Gud point!
u're hillarious!!
ohhh myyyy goddd....they are awesomesttt besteesstt๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผโค๏ธ.......but i must say misha's immaginations is totally wild n hot๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜โ˜บ๏ธ.....poor girl...she was checking her temperature...normal..that much hottness..it must be difficult for her to handle...๐Ÿ˜†.

u knw wat when dat miya scene came where shaurya was in a towel i was completely red wid embarassment but literally he has a fab body๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
lol..well i always see my shows alone..toh all i have on my face is a goofy grin..!Embarrassed...his body is fab..n his expressions r cuteeeeeeeee.fr d frst time ill see d repeat pof d show as well!๐Ÿ˜†Embarrassed
Originally posted by manur

ohhh myyyy goddd....they are awesomesttt besteesstt๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผโค๏ธ.......but i must say misha's immaginations is totally wild n hot๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜โ˜บ๏ธ.....poor girl...she was checking her temperature...normal..that much hottness..it must be difficult for her to handle...๐Ÿ˜†.
oh yes it's very difficult for her..............she is not like that kind of girls
Originally posted by luv_wacko

lol..well i always see my shows alone..toh all i have on my face is a goofy grin..!๐Ÿ˜ณ...his body is fab..n his expressions r cuteeeeeeeee.fr d frst time ill see d repeat pof d show as well!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

i was watching it in the living room...my dad was there ...i just paused ther n ran to my room....
hehehe
Originally posted by 00123trisha

oh yes it's very difficult for her..............she is not like that kind of girls

yeah ..but that's why it is more interesting, cuteee n funny also to see her that kind of things...
Originally posted by manur

yeah ..but that's why it is more interesting, cuteee n funny also to see her that kind of things...
right