heartpower thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Arjun was magnificent in the last episode. I loved his eyes when they were glistening of anger. I really hope something happens and arjun gets married to arohi because the india-forum article said that she gets married to cheeku and i dont want that to happen.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wida thumbnail
i knoww his eyes nahh wowwwwwwwwwww was awesomee
im sure arohi wont get married to cheeku
arshravi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: heartpower

Arjun was magnificent in the last episode. I loved his eyes when they were glistening of anger. I really hope something happens and arjun gets married to arohi because the india-forum article said that she gets married to cheeku and i dont want that to happen.

Yeah, Karan is a Fantastic Actor and he does talk masses with his eyes! They tell a different story altogether!

The article does say Arohi will be marrying Chiku, but have you not seen the recent article on Tellychakkar and the pics on the official FB pages of Karan and Kritika!! The suggest Arjun and Arohi Wedding ðŸ˜‰
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Karan was outstanding in this episode, his eyes showed his pain and his voice showed his anger. I felt so bad for him.
Love14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dont worry...arjun will get married to arohi....thats destined😛
khushnoodmir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I lv his eyes the most they r so expressive n innocent.i think arohi is gonna marry arjun tellychakkar article said this n as arjun has turnd bad now he will not let this happen
payyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved his acting

even i don want that marriage to happen