Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WAZME thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Shivani1arti

yup we can hope for the best........it's so sweet he 's so much into singingπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

lol..i m getting reminded of his co-starπŸ˜†

Yaar when it's come to (AR) interview am trying to pull out (TI) from the picture but it's always ended thinking with ARTI πŸ€£πŸ˜†

Ritu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Manage to watch his interview this morning but did not get chance to come online than i watched his interview few minutes ago again and i can say proudly that this is one of the best interview of arjun after so long . He is talking like a mature man and he is so adorable, he spoke about his father, struggle and many more.. i loved this interview so much, he is very down to earth simple guy.

God Bless You Arjun , I m least bother about his comment related to dating ..Well i believe that if u r destined to be with someone u love than no one can stop u to be with ur love  ...i just hope and pray that he get everything( including his love)  both in his persoanl and professional life because he truly deserve it ...I m happy for him that he quit drinkin.. i just hope soon he quit  smoking too.. it shows now a days he is surrounded by good people  around him ...

Arjun wish you all the best to u for ur future shows  and i pray this show bring more success in ur life.Your fans will always support u πŸ˜›. Keep Smiling and Keep Rocking ...
πŸ˜›

Thanks for the video link guys πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Ritu.mjhtrv - 13 years ago
luv_nishal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

aree i wanna do think he's dating someone & he's not that whom we have always asked him clarificationsπŸ˜‰.......

lolzz..........he said na.....people link him to a girl.....but she's not that oneπŸ˜›

@shivi: i agree to u dear...its nt tht gal for to whom he is linkd evry nw n then....n he is evn bashd for tht..n he evn fgivs clarifications tht he is jst a frnd wid her...πŸ˜›

shivi :thanx a lot for the update yar..e24 doesnt cums at my place...
luv_nishal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

besharam.........jiju ko phone kar dungiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i m sure it is her😳

i watched repeat on tv & i soooooo feel it's herπŸ˜‰

@shivi :whm r u talking abt...who is this her?????πŸ˜‰
.SA. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanx Shivi for sharing, i don't hv e24 on my dish. love Jun, proud to be his fan. he has no starry airs at all.
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I wasn't here on I-F for like 1 full day..n man..i missed so much..πŸ˜”
well-never mind..me here now..πŸ˜ƒ
Arjun..now this is seriously the BEST individual IV of him according to me...this guy is so adorable,so truthful,so down to earth..always being so lovely with friends,fans n media.. everyone i mean...!!
           and he left drinking-now ye kiska asar??!!πŸ˜‰-well,anyways i m really glad that he left it...now just the smoking bit too..well-i m sure as he says he wants to b a  young dad-he will do that pretty  soon...
Gosh..he is just lovely..the most wonderful celeb i have ever come across-no starry airs,no nothing...he is so GOOD!!

n his dating bit-now i hope ppl stop hounding him everywhere........!!πŸ˜†

and Nikki di-i m really happy for you-he loved ur gift so much!!πŸ˜ƒ..i how many times have u fainted waise since u came to know of thisπŸ˜‰...give Mr.Bijlani  an update about it too...!!🀣i m yet to congratulate u on ur post for this though...

and man...now a bit of sane drooling-he is looking so HOTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😍😍
bakki ka i will do later...!!

P.S-a young dad..how will he look in that role then....???cute naa!!😍

-RS- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Frnds,i think we all must keep track of this E-24 news.one day one life program.Now we had an awesome Arjun interview.Sooner or later those ppl will have rati's interview too.
   And Arjun's interview,My adoration is growing more and more for Arjun.he has a golden heart.He is so concerned for fans.He has respect,love and adoration to his family,job .Arjun is a mastikhor but at the same time a responsible person .I love this guy so much.
  The girl whom he marries is really a lucky girl.
AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lovelycactus

niki...i am Ansha😊

kkkzπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
VasuKaShlicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
y arent caps postd yet πŸ˜• πŸ˜”

someone please post the caps..
cutiepie12 thumbnail