Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PN_luvs_Arjun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thnks Shivani for the  nice update.... 😊

This IV gives us lot more news abt Jun.... yet i havnt read all the pages.... 😆
Congrats Nikki di... As Shivani said earlier, u have bcom the official fan of Arjun now...... 👏

How responsible Arjun is (kids wala...) .... hw sweet Arjun is... how naughty Arjun is... how open-minded AB is.... how possessive AB is(abt his future dating.).... how much respect n love for parents..... hw much love for fans.....hw sensible AB is (he wants his fans to love the real Arjun too).... 😃  

he quit drinking?? BTW, Jun sings welll and his voice also nice especially "Iam the Best".... 😉

One of the best interviews of Arjun.... ⭐️
-Gunners- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Shivani for the Update...and plz anyone upload the video of the interview...from the updates this interview does look like v v special...He is indeed a gr8 human being by heart....I am happy that he is off alcohol for the time being and hope he better leaves it forever and ever and ever..and i hope he quits smoking too...love this guy as an actor and as a person too..... Edited by dj_adnans - 13 years ago
Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
was it the most adorable segment or what.......😍

Thanks for sharing Shivi................it was a very nice segement indeed😃
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i dont know if its even possible, but i love arjun more after this interview!.....wow a guy thinking about kids even before finding a girl to have them with....nupur jaisa haal ho raha hai hahaha....hes really ready to find his special someone 😳....and hes the first guy ive seen whose thinking so much about his future......but i think not having his father around, leaving him to support his family, made him much more mature......even his costars said that hes the protective daddy like figure on sets awwww

and about the dating a girl thing, im glad hes being smarter about it......he really should just keep it to himself because if not, people are really going to try to interfere in his personal life, as if they dont already....i mean in the sense that they actually tell him on his blog/fb/hoonur that he should or shouldnt be with someone.....its cool to say you love him with someone (mind you, i do too!) but spamming about it is really immature

well good he said hes off alcohol but then apne bar ka kya karoge arjun?? hahah....if anything, he needs to quit smoking....casual drinking is fine but i hope he stops smoking cuz its really just an addiction no matter what extent you do it to

gosh i wish we can get the link because i like to make my own opinions on what he said....i really hope his show does well....and of course hes happy about doing it.....i dunno why people thought he wouldnt be....i mean no one forced him to do it.....i really want him to succeed because he deserves it after working so hard.....and that hard work is evident in his performances and groW*H as an actor

thanx shivani for the update!!!

naina
Payal-15 thumbnail
agree wid ur Naina totally.specially the maturity wala part👏

i know so sweet of him.............that he is thinking of seeing his children grow old😳

and he is off drink now..............no wonder🤣
Auroni.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This ws the best int of arjun...
Loved his answers...He's so straight about his future...And he wants kids...He'll be a great father of his child...After this im loving Arjun more n more...I've never seen this much genuine person in my life...
Nikki di now u must be on cloud 9 na...AB loves ur gft the most...Its awesome...
Thnx shivani for the full update...Now hope to see the int...
DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Payal-15

agree wid ur Naina totally.specially the maturity wala part👏

i know so sweet of him.............that he is thinking of seeing his children grow old😳

and he is off drink now..............no wonder🤣

yup me too not Surprised hearing that....... after His sudden interest in Sallu and SRK's fight................🤣🤣
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awww sch a wonderful IV...GOD bless him....
Payal-15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Komal.SweetArTi

yup me too not Surprised hearing that....... after His sudden interest in Sallu and SRK's fight................🤣🤣

🤣🤣
i know........ me too want Sallu-SRK to be friends Komzie..........
🤣🤣
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
he is off drinks😲,,,,really...
soon v'll get know he is off..smooking
n sum1 hates makeup