arjun-on E-24-updated first page-link added-pg1 - Page 13

Posted: 13 years ago
he sang papa kehte hain.....
n m singin "for i cant help fallin in love wit Jun.... "
he rox.... n he's the best....
most imp: he's all excited abt his new show yaar... n he really must b feelin bad if v say that his shw wont work based on his co-actors, or his new onscreen name ๐Ÿ˜•
but c'mon guys, lets all giv it a shot... i dnt think Jun wud've signed the show if it was not a gud concept.....
apart from taht, shivi, i wonder hw come dey dint show his mom durin the intv... i mean, saara din ''mummy, mummy" karta rehta hai.... luks like he was so excited abt his future kids, ke mummy ka khayal dimaag mein nahi aaya.... but i must say, his kids (plural ๐Ÿ˜†) wil b really lucky...
i mean who on earth wud b excited abt his kids before his marrieage itself????
shivi,mehak,nikz...r u all still here????sorry i ws bc in calls.....am back
Originally posted by Shivani1arti

u r not welcome๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

@ritu: i don't rem now๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..i think he said he's single๐Ÿ˜†...when he was asked this ques in living room...but ofcourse he did not say the mingle stuff๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
haaaaawwww.... y wud he say abt mingling??? that gal whom he's secretly datin wil feel bad na????
n he doesnt wanna tel us, den vl guess who it is... arjun bhi na. . .
bada hi chui-mui type ka hai (i was watchin mayur scene -ahmedabad wala trip- whr both of them are inside chunky mishra's house n she goes near the bathroom to call him for dinner)
Originally posted by arjun_dez

he sang papa kehte hain.....
n m singin "for i cant help fallin in love wit Jun.... "
he rox.... n he's the best....
most imp: he's all excited abt his new show yaar... n he really must b feelin bad if v say that his shw wont work based on his co-actors, or his new onscreen name ๐Ÿ˜•
but c'mon guys, lets all giv it a shot... i dnt think Jun wud've signed the show if it was not a gud concept.....
apart from taht, shivi, i wonder hw come dey dint show his mom durin the intv... i mean, saara din ''mummy, mummy" karta rehta hai.... luks like he was so excited abt his future kids, ke mummy ka khayal dimaag mein nahi aaya.... but i must say, his kids (plural ๐Ÿ˜†) wil b really lucky...
i mean who on earth wud b excited abt his kids before his marrieage itself????

@bold: exactly: when rep asked him to sing his fav song- i thought..lolz๐Ÿ˜†..he loweees srk so wil sing- i m the best..which he had too in previous seg- but i loved it he sang-papa kehte he๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

he loves & misses his dad still!

yeah his mom was nowhere to be seen..i guess she was out๐Ÿ˜†

lolzz....when he said abt family๐Ÿ˜†- he added...i m talking mature now- grinning sheepishly๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

@red: anyone who has a single doubt he's not happy with new show...should watch this
seriously !....
Originally posted by nikki028

shivi,mehak,nikz...r u all still here????sorry i ws bc in calls.....am back
welcome back nikki... hope ur feelin bettr... n hope ur outta some shock by nw....๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Shivani1arti

he loves & misses his dad still!

๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Edited by -Mehak - 13 years ago
Originally posted by -Mehak

๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

awwwwwwwwwwwww๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

don't be sad๐Ÿ˜›
thanks alot shivi..
gosh arjun s so adorable.. dyng to c hm.
black vest and blue jeans.. sigghhh! ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜

PS.. did i ever tel ya guys that i am in love with arjun madly.. deeply.. head over heels ๐Ÿ˜ณ

pls post the link soon! cant wait..
wishing him all the happiness of this world, every possible joy!..
wohi toh problem hai nah shivi.... he's super excited abt his show... the prob comes wen audience is considered.... ppl jus wait for a chance to say somethin... n m happy for Jun.... he really deserves wat he wishes for.... i mean think of it practically...
iv read his prev intvs too...
he wantd to do MBA n join into business... but he cudnt ... instd he chose to work at the young age of 20.... but he was keen that his brother completes his MBA... he's such a sweetheart... such a family boy..... the gal whom he gets married to will b damn lucky *touchwood*