Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devils Den# Main Nikli GHADI Leke (Page 54)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anwesha_02

Who ever thinks the wedding in Geet Hui Sabse Parayi is a drag..You haven't watched Rajan Shahi's weddings have you? The couple take one epsiode to reach the mandapLOLso in Maaneet's case I can bear this wedding for sure..
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLAa gale lag jaaaaaaROFLROFLROFLROFL...Agree...in fact Uttaran makers take the cake when it comes to draggggggggg in weddings..even Rajan Sir can't beat themROFLROFLROFLROFL

@Opti:Even in star one weddings..I hv seen drags..look at DMG's weddingsLOL...so whether a show is for aunty club or young viewers,its a daily soap trend to draggggg marriages with twist and turnsLOL...and yes GC-DD's holiday came in the middle and becuase they had lack of parallel tracks,the episodes looked like fillers and thats what saw a dip in trps...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

taqdirpanchjun5MishtyShonaBheegiBasantiTaiyo

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Shreya- lolz!! Selective reading of posts my friend will do the trick :P

taqdirjyoti06mchopraBheegiBasantiTaiyo

Blueberry_07 IF-Sizzlerz
Blueberry_07
Blueberry_07

Originally posted by an12345678

This dream wedding has become all about Geet getting attacked again and again, and MSK saving her again and again.

That's what happens when they show a promo with MSK coming on a horse..ROFLROFLROFL

The night in shining armor on a galloping horse has to always save the demsel in distress ROFLROFLROFL

Maybe that promo was a symbolism : Geet will get attacked and MSK to the rescueeeeeee...ROFL

On a serious note, i agree with what u say. It kinda reminds me of the whole khoon bhari maang scene ....same old thing...repeated again ...Sleepy

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

taqdircacoethesjyoti06MishtyShonaBheegiBasantiSigmaTaiyo

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Anj...for me...if this is what Geet triumphing over evil is, then the story is over and the writers should say Season 1 is done and start a new season. That story arc of Geet - Dev and Geet/Maan - Dev is not done...and that needs to evolve in a way that the viewers still feel some emotional investment in the story. Any potential future court case for e.g. will make more sense with an evil Dev! If Geet/Maan - Dev does not remain or gets prominence as the main story arc, the current situation will follow. A good story needs to appeal to the vast majority of the audience and most people instinctively relate to a logical story!

Edited by darlunia - 15 January 2011 at 12:27pm

ankita10Mellowfellowtaqdircacoethesjyoti06SigmaTaiyo

shadowstreet Goldie
shadowstreet
shadowstreet

Originally posted by mchopra

Ok U DESPOS around the DEN..do u mind stop discussing ur SR here..yaar aur kuch nahi toh mujhe sharm aa rahi hai..
(Shreya thinking why she came to den today)
ek bechari sharm se mariEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Sharmi loving itROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

taqdirjyoti06SigmamchopraMishtyShonaTaiyoAnjanaYYZ

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
@ Opti I feel like we have got the old daadi back over the last couple of weeks before she became a swinger but it did contradict what she had done before when NT went to hospital the last time, there she wasn't wanting to discuss the wedding let alone have it on the same day as when NT went into a coma

She probably knew MSK wasn't going to fork out all that money again once he gets this bill from Arjun so she was like this is my only chance to get him married ROFLROFLROFL

taqdircacoethesjyoti06AnjanaYYZTaiyo

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

@Sigma & Sharmi - Confused Why would Geet need a secondary shower?  Did she not shower after the haldi, which was earlier in the day?  Before she changed into the red outfit?

taqdirjyoti06MishtyShonaSigmaTaiyo

Mellowfellow IF-Dazzler
Mellowfellow
Mellowfellow

Caco, Perm, Sharmi: Hugs Hug

Vini: All I know in response is "Nanri" LOL... And I was stuck with canned soup and bread :(
Dev's expressions were a good topic for rolling...I miss those days...and Marshie's defense for AS!! 

Anj: Frankly, I have never understood redemption. I have discussed this previously with Bri as well, but it evades me. Noone is questioning Geet and Maan's need for happiness. All is well that ends well. But the question is has it ended well?? If I was interested in watching some wedding and "sheila ki jawani" or debate whether the ghoda is real or fake..I would have been an ardent follower of staircase-doctor love!!

Dev is MIA? Is one to assume that he is stuck in a bedroom with Myra for all these days? Are you telling me if you were in Geet's shoes you will be all happy doting on your god husband and planning a wedding when the supposed guy and lady responsible for your state of affairs are roaming scott free? I know you will be tempted to give me the legal defense here...but that does not work for me. Atleast show Geet making some effort? And at the end of the day what is she doing? Running and hiding behind Maan, who does chooo manter and all is well!! NT is in a hospital!! 

The show is not about Maan Singh Almighty...its about Geet!! Unless everyone has forgotten that!!

J: Yes, I suppose the freedom with NEB-NES is helpful there!! Atleast if the NEB track takes some shape...I would be a little pleased!  

taqdirpanchjun5jyoti06Meetu_AnuBheegiBasantiSigmaTaiyo

Go to top