Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devils Den# Main Nikli GHADI Leke (Page 51)

taqdir IF-Dazzler
taqdir
taqdir

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
yesterday i said that the event was created only to make arjun vamp again but nobody listened. LOL

Today me again saying things that are not being heard! LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06BheegiBasantiSigmapennugeet.aTaiyoAnjanaYYZ

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

I hatee chillaying atmannAngry

Edited by Cute_Ash - 16 January 2011 at 4:27am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Mellowfellowtaqdircacoethesgeet.aMeetu_Anupennumchopraadits7MishtyShonaBheegiBasantiSigmaTaiyo-PoisonIvy-

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Originally posted by jyoti06

arre even in real life CON don't happen on the SR day only...it happens eventually when the couple feels comfortable....its a misconception that CON happens on SR onlyStern Smile..ask meROFLROFL
So true.... the couple  will be sooo tried that...
 they can't think anything beyond Sleeping on SR...LOL
Con will be faar far away from the mind...ROFL

taqdirjyoti06MishtyShonaBheegiBasantiSigmaTaiyoAnjanaYYZ

Blueberry_07 IF-Sizzlerz
Blueberry_07
Blueberry_07

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

Jaya - I know u didn't direct the question to me..ROFL..but if it's about Dadi Maa.. MAN i've got SO much to say about this lady. Till date she has remained as one of my least fave character.( Meera being in the list as well ROFLROFL) I've said so much abt Dadi maa...i don't think i want to repeat myself like a broken record all over again ROFLROFL I will just say, she's one cunning lady. Either she's made to be like that by the CVs OR the CVs are crafting her character in such a way without realising it. LOL Previously all she cared about were her grandsons, esp MSK, happiness...and now it has became a whole 360 degrees change where she has started showing her love for Geet as well. BUT i know for a fact that deep down it's still lies in this equation (which i am writing for god knows how many times ROFL): Dadi Maa's happiness = Maan's happiness = Geet's happiness.  Don't think am gonna change that equation even though she's being extra nice to Geet nowadays ROFLROFL

Cutey: Yea i am ROFLROFL I have discovered some new gems. So feel like sharing ROFLROFL Afterall sharing is caring hai na? WinkROFLROFL But that VM is my all time faves..was under my fave under youtube...so just felt like posting it here LOLLOLLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Anwesha_02taqdircacoethespanchjun5jyoti06pennuMishtyShonaBheegiBasantiSigmaTaiyo

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Muniza:Good to see u in the denHug...I agree Geet had lots of potential tracks which can b still utilised to get the old floavour back in the show..but hving said that,I also believe we should not compare the old and the present days right now because lets not forget its already a 210 episode old series ...also its become 6 days now..so there is lot of pressure on the whole CV team and the actors..they hardly get any time to prepare a proper screenplay unlike the olden days...so when I consider all these constrains..I try to ignore some of the bloopers here and there...overall I can see story coming back with Arjun track...mayb timing could hv been post-marriage but still I m reserving my comments to see the end result of this marriage...u never know..this whole marriage hungama can form a strong base for future storyErmm

Thanks JyotiHug, that's why i am quietly sitting and watching, cause we never know what come next to us.....And if you read my comment to Vrushu then u can see i have mentioned that no comaprison...Till we will live in the past, we can't enjoy the future...And it always happened in the life, past always have beautiful memories then future, but future has it's own charm....

I am sitting here don't worry me very strong, and i am sure till the show end i will watch unless the main leads changed....

Muniza

Edited by muniza75 - 15 January 2011 at 12:28pm

taqdirpanchjun5jyoti06pennuBheegiBasantiMishtyShonaTaiyo

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by darlunia

Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

@Jaya - happiness in the face of injustice is the ultimate triumph of good over evil.  Do we not have it here?

Anj, for me, it has to be THE evil that caused Geet to lose her happiness in the first place...the reason she became "Sabse Parayi". Yeah, they can generically fight any and all obstacles that come their way but for most viewers, there will be no satisfaction like that they will derive when Geet triumphs over Dev  & NT...after the proverbial gory battle!

Jaya  - *scratches head* - Dev has lost it all.  Brij will soon be back to jail.  NT is a vegetable.  How did Geet not triumph over all evil?  Except it did not happen the way "we" expected it?

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

taqdirpanchjun5jyoti06pennumchopraBheegiBasantiSigmaMishtyShonageet.aTaiyo

taqdir IF-Dazzler
taqdir
taqdir

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
@cute_ash, rofl rofl rofl! you rock girl! rofl rofl rofl ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06pennuTaiyo

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 49erFan

Why not bring a bhoot in this show from pichle janam it will raise TRPS...ok Im gettin bad now
ROFLROFLAaaa Gale lag jaaaaaROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLAgreeApprove..mayb Sam can come from pichle janam....LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

taqdirpennuadits7MishtyShonaTaiyo

Go to top