Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devils Den# Main Nikli GHADI Leke (Page 33)

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Adits, Pooja, Pallu, Parm...Hi...Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06pennuSigmaTaiyo

cacoethes IF-Rockerz
cacoethes
cacoethes

zarmyna- brilliant post Star

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06pennuTaiyo

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

Crazy Creatives Lead

If the present isnt bright enuf there will be no future....the present needs to be well placed to have a future

Hello AllBig smile

Edited by rdfan - 15 January 2011 at 11:26am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita10panchjun5cacoethesjyoti06pennuBlueberry_07SigmaTaiyo

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Take done on pg 2

Here for lajji phools

@Vrush welcomeeHug
Always Heard of how Amazing you are as a writer..And Its a pleasure reading your views about the screenplay,execution, characterisation etc..FantasticcClapStarClap

@Jaya Love your laast linessStarClap Hopee Devaa enters to spice it up..Big smile

PINK ka Zamaanaa:Brij's Pink Pagdi..Tongue& Manisha in PinkLOL&Tasha matching matching to ManishaLOL

Daadi doing OM SHANTI OM: I was shockeddd lol but after all she is da pendulum daadi who swings na so ryt now she is da sensible oneShocked..Loved her Advice to MaaneetStar

The Position of Happiness: Maan always puts her happiness over everything..Thanku Kurri for the advicee to him even tho I knw he won't follow it..I guess you knw it too..But The Scene was BoringggSleepy

Slight Modification: The hug was a bit different thoda sa lol atleast his chin wasn't touching her head, and his head high up in the airLOLI liked itBig smile

Geet's Bridal DressDay DreamingThe Sleeves Could have been shorter thoLOL

Maan's SherwaniOuch:Same as Old one..I don't like it for a shaadi OcassionDeadIts so Tight..his butt was like poppin out..

Err-Jun Singh Rathore's 1st Step for Badla:Err-Jun Playing His cards..Big smilethis will make the wedding exciting..Ki faayda if she reached the mandap and happy happy wedding..I like to see DifferentApprove

NE is Deva's Rishtedaar..She is not MSK ki BehenSleepy

Futuree Adchansss:
- Gith is stuck in the parlour and the roads are blockedd ermm so how is he gonna go get her..
*Ghodi(as per the promos)

Brij paaji has entered da mansion wid Pink pagdi and matching matching wid Maan so he wore Green KurtaLOLso this guys is gonna drop some Bomb..Excited to see what is it gonna beBig smile

I guess Everyone Gives up Tooo much Dramaa..Right now Geet hasn't even reached mandap there Brij is already ready to attack then there is Err-Jun..Everywhere Dushmani..
What did thiS 18-Year Old do to deserve all this pain?

Sachi Mein once they finish the 7th Phera I am off to Gangaaa for a peaceful dubki
...I am Tiredd Man

I knw why Tasha is trying to be Geet's BFF so she gets all this free parlour and stuff..Kutte KI doom Kabhi seedhi Nahi HotiLOL 

@CVz You are Torturing viewers by not replacing Nikunj..You think we will accept her..If she has no scop for improvement its not our problem..She is one of the main reasons why many ppl gave up wid da show..But you still think oen day audience will accept her..You are wrong and you are just counting your own loss by not replacing herStern Smile

I think you guys promoted the shaadi stuff too early giving HIgh hopes to all audience.I know you mentioned there is Big up drama but audience thot we are up for it and ready to go thru da drama but now everyone is not even bothered..They have convinced themselves that shaadi is happening in 2012 or even 2050..There is sumthing wrong that you did..I know you wanted to get back your no.1 position as Big Bos is over and you can manage it..You are creating this suspense factor in every episode which I loveBig smilebut it ain't clicking to everyone..Now when Shaadi will Happen, everyone will not really give a damn..They will watch it for the sake of it and then that's itStern Smile..
You are messing with the most Crucial Bit of the Story..Your Loss..Sleepy

VM

Edited by Cute_Ash - 15 January 2011 at 11:26am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita10Norstar-RD-taqdirgennyMcacoethespanchjun5jyoti06pennuBlueberry_07SigmaTaiyo

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Jyoti: There is no future in any show. They survive from one week to another, and often close shop abruptly.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita10Norstar-RD-taqdircacoethespanchjun5jyoti06Sigmapennu

ankita10 Senior Member
ankita10
ankita10

Originally posted by cacoethes

no wait I think i have the answer ROFL Arjun's original plan was to BANKRUPT the Khuranas ROFL THE ARTICLE remember ROFL

Sometimes I wonder if these articles leave us more confusedLOL . Arjun's initial plan is still a mystery as it was never shown in the show as to how he intended to take revenge. We assumed his plan was to bankrupt Maan due to article. Similarly with 12 day kasam article. Maybe the article was false and CVs had no such thing in mind. And here we all are wondering where is 12 day kasamLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

taqdircacoethesjyoti06pennuTaiyo

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

My cableguy is showing Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na...COincidence...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Hey Guys where is Zarmyna's take...I wanna read

taqdirjyoti06Taiyo

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Anj: incase they need parallel stories, Adi-pinky romance is always a welcome.... Y not bring vicky n show his Love story?????

jyoti06SigmaTaiyo

Go to top