Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devils Den# Main Nikli GHADI Leke (Page 32)

ankita10 Senior Member
ankita10
ankita10

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cacoethes

no wait I think i have the answer ROFL Arjun's original plan was to BANKRUPT the Khuranas ROFL THE ARTICLE remember ROFL

Sometimes I wonder,if Telly Buzz articles actually leave us more confusedLOL. Arjun's plan is still a mystery as it was never shown in as to how he intended to take revenge. We assume plan was to bankrupt Maan as it was mentioned in article. Similarly with 12 day kasam article. Maybe CVs had no such plan in the first place and it was just TB's guess. And here we all are confused that why no 12 day kasam is being taken.LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Norstarcacoethesjyoti06pennuSigmaTaiyo

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by an12345678

Jyoti: No show should think about the future and write the present.
An but future holds the key especially when every wednesday a show is kept under the scanner once trp ratings come out..channel asks them to show their ideas for the future...and thats where I feel a show should b ready with a future track so that later if doesn't run out of story ideas..thats one problem with this show..once the whole HP track got revealed ,they ran out of ideas becuase they were never ready with the future parallel tracks...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Norstartaqdirpanchjun5pennuMishtyShonaSigmaTaiyo

Blueberry_07 IF-Sizzlerz
Blueberry_07
Blueberry_07

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Am thinking again guys ROFLROFL Why should Arjun even stop the wedding..?  His whole point/aim was to make MSK bankrupt...in what way is stopping the wedding equivalent to MSK going bankrupt..ROFL Unless he's going by the happiness factor. No marriage = No life with Geet = Sad, sad depressed MSK = Love sick = Cannot work = Productivity going down = Shutting down KC= Bankruptcy ROFLROFL Sheesh this is such a long process...ROFL Why coudn't he have just gone the short cut and aimed MSK's business directly ...ROFL Arjun so should have been a business rvial. This tagging of loved ones as means of getting to the main person is soooooooooooooo boring n standard. Wished it was something different....Then again..i guess all this is happening becoz of the shaaaaaaaadi that's going on....and on ...and on ...ROFLROFL....

Okay i think i need a break...gonna hit youtube soon  ROFLROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Norstarpanchjun5cacoethes-pixie-jyoti06SigmaMishtyShonapennuTaiyoCute_Ash

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

bye geeta Hug

Pallo, my crazy doc, how ru? Hug

Dits Hug

Vrush I read your take it was great Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Norstarjyoti06pennuadits7

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Anj: Ok i agree, but y there is no explanation to her irresponsible behavior....She can atleast make sure that in her syapa, someone else is not facing any probs... She knows geet has been attacked twice in her home, NT came to kill her, Brij is still roaming free waiting to pounce on her, them how the hell can she completely forget bout Geet, also she knows that there will be a curfew after 5 n geet has to reach home b4. If she would have made arrangements for geet n then gone, i would not have complained... Also lets not forget geet n her BHAI r supposed to get married that day, so the least she can do is make sure geet reaches the venue on time if not her... When MSK called her, y din't she tell him in clear words that she might not be able to pick geet n reach the venue... She just lied n kept the phone...

She was plainly irresponsible...

Norstartaqdir-pixie-jyoti06pennuSigmaTaiyo

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Lene tujhe oh gori aayenge tere sajna...

Kuchh aur ab na kehna, kuch aur ab na karna
Yeh dil ki baat apne dilme daba ke rakhna!

:P

Hiya vands- awww youre so sweet!! Hugs!

Muniza- great to see you ! Welcome!

What i feel is that there were potential storylines that were missed.. Like vrush wrote too...

But yes like you said- we'll wait like loyal viewers to see entertaining storylines- that said- im liking the drama here - entertaining

But missing the symbolism.. Hehe
Honestly- theres only so much with symbolism you can do..n they did quite a lot :)

Norstarjyoti06pennuTaiyo

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

@Caco:But as far as I remember..Delhi track is where they got the ratings and viewers kept on demanding them to keep on dragging it and thats where they compromised on other potential tracks and falteredErmm...when I said 210 episode..I meant in terms of wholesome entertainment where we used to go woww over every episode..that golden era got over after 150 episodes if I m not wrongTongue

taqdirpanchjun5-pixie-MishtyShonapennuSigmaTaiyo

shadowstreet Goldie
shadowstreet
shadowstreet

@ Pallo, Pooja & Siggy: hiHug

@Geeta: byeHug 

@ Caco: I also think only HP track was the REAL in the show in this 210+ episodes. but the sad thing is TRP was rocket hi when the delhi track started. those touch me touch me & eye lock session. So the r now appying the same tricks on their so called paralel trackROFLROFLROFL

Edited by shadowstreet - 15 January 2011 at 11:26am

panchjun5jyoti06SigmaTaiyo

Go to top