Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devils Den# Main Nikli GHADI Leke (Page 3)

sharmishtha01 Goldie

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

noe23chipjyoti06BheegiBasantiSigmashali

Poli.Geek IF-Rockerz
Poli.Geek
Poli.Geek

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
res1 

Welcome back Devil Vrush...long time no see...Great take. 

Polki's take for today....

Na jaoo mujeh chod ke
NT hain neend meh sooye

Arjun ko hain abh badla lena
Annie ko na kise ki parva

Geet akeli hain parlor meh
Brij ko abhi bhi hain use marna

abh hum wait kare aur goolmal ke liye
kyu ki CVs hain behre aur na sunai di humari khwishe

Edited by Poli.Geek - 15 January 2011 at 6:58pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BheegiBasantiSigma

Poli.Geek IF-Rockerz
Poli.Geek
Poli.Geek

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
res2 

Dear Devils, 

Yes, I am late; but as they say better late than never.  I am tired, can't the CVs just have about 2 days without giving people diabetes or heartburn.  It's either too sweet or two bitter...no balance. 

What am I to say?  

1)  People are in Comas and yet there is a wedding...oh! well the show must go on

2)  There is so much danger lurking in the shadows and yet CONFUSED is adamant that the bride go to the parlor to get ready, even middle class people have beauticians come to the house to dress the bride and here we have super rich people acting kanjoos.  

3)  No matter how evil one's sister, you do not expect the brother to forget what he saw.  To him it looked like Maan let his sister fall.  He is going to want revenge, accept that fact.  They share the same genes...as they say once a PSYCHO always a PSYCHO.

4)  First of all she didn't exist at all and then she was forced down our throats like bad food.  We are still trying to digest the fact that she is here and now you have her choose a guy she met a few days ago over her so called brother.  This just proves she is not his sister.  My source (don't tell anyone but it is none other than Vicky) says Maan Singh Khurana never had a sister.  SICKY makes us SICK.

5)  They need to hire a proper Security Company...awesome how people can just walk past the current security they have...if you can't make proper judgments there is an awesome invention called locks...use them.  The are more reliable than humans apparently. 

That is all from me today.

Ms. Taveez

Edited by Poli.Geek - 15 January 2011 at 6:57pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BheegiBasantiSigma

cacoethes IF-Rockerz
cacoethes
cacoethes

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
OMIGOSH Hug look who's back Hug Rush Hug i dont think i need to welcome u coz u have been a part of the Den before LOL so i'll just say WELCOME BACK Hug

Brilliant post....it is always a pleasure to read u Clap 

too much dragging of the wedding that it has become a YAWN now Sleepy ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

DD looks stunning Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

Brij in PINK PAGDI...OYEEEEEEEEEEE....Geet ko marne aya hai Daarji ki yaad mein ROFL ROFL

Maan Singh Khurana....I SALUTE THE SECURITY PEOPLE U HIREDClap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. ROFL ROFL

Edited by cacoethes - 15 January 2011 at 9:35am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

mi7chimes-RushTrip-Antaresjyoti06swan20pennuSofnaBlueberry_0749erFanBheegiBasantiSigmashaliSoapoperasrfunTaiyo

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged

I liked the advice given by Daadi. Geet was also right in her arguments, no one would want to get married when you almost got killed, and someone is fighting between life and death. Also Geet does not want to begin her new life by take on ill wishes from others is quite understandable.

Maneet Convo was nice...

Annie is a dingbat n today she proved to the world y we hate her....

But CV's Y was arjune not shown to ponder over the fact that wat was NT doing in KM, how did she enter???? Y did she enter????? Wat plans did she have... I want the CV's to show arjune asking himself these questions...

Pls for gods sake don show a foolish MSK tomorrow... MSK's sympathy towards Arjune n NT is fine... But just as he got info of how brij gained entrance into KM, i want him to figure out how NT did it...

I also want his to suspect arjune in helping NT gain entrance into KM, coz
Firstly,  the tight security needs an accomplice for her to break-in ...
Secondly, MSK should get the info that Arjune n NT meet in the morning...
Thirdly NT gets access to his mobile...
These reasons r enough for his to have his suspicions on Arjune... Wat i mean is i want a vigilant MSK, he should ponder over these questions.... Also Arjune till now has not done anything to gain his trust...

CV's pls don show the ghisa-pita track of MSK trusting n then Arjune back-stabs MSK using their VISHWAS n NES...

We want a CLASH OF TITANS here, not some crap drama of saas-bahu soaps... WE WOULD LIKE TO SEE A SHREWD BATTLE BETWEEN THE TWO TITANS....

Arjune has a soft corner for geet n in future, this should lead to his enlightenment of his sisters deeds n him turning positive....

Lastly PLS DON SHOW MSK GOING TO JAIL/BEING CONVICTED EVEN AFTER HIM BEING INNOCENT WHILE GEET'S REAL TORMENTORS WALK SCOT FREE...

I DARE THE CV'S TO BE DIFFERENT...

Edited by swatichowdhury - 17 January 2011 at 3:20am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06BheegiBasantiSigma

BgblZoolander69 IF-Rockerz
BgblZoolander69
BgblZoolander69

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Hello everyone!

So bear with me...i'm writing after a break. Smile

1. Episode begins very logically, with a discussion about the NT fiasco between Maan, Geet, and Daadi. I liked the advice given by Daadi to Geet. Yes, Geet was right with her argument. No one wants to get married when you almost got killed, and someone is fighting between life and death. She does not want to begin her new life by take on ill wishes from others. Unfortunately, Arjun has already made up his mind to seek revenge.

2. Anvesha - I get where she is coming from. The man she loves needs him. It's fine that she goes to different salon so she can see Arjun. She leaves early from the salon to see him, she waits in the hospital for him...all of it acceptable in my books. But, she told Pinky she would take Geet home, she told Maan she would get Geet. Then she sees a crying Arjun and forgets it all. Uh Hello! Your brother is getting married. I thought he was her "rock star"? What happened do that? She forgets everything. What kind of dimwit leaves the bride alone in the salon? - Now I will say, it is all acceptable and who cares what she does? You know why? Because Maan is going to come in his white horsey and get his bride. So yes the dingbat can stay with smooth criminal. Her stupidity gives the story mucho potential and Arjun a lot of scope to play fiddle. So yes, I accept and have no problems with it. Note: I like Anvesha the character, the actor is still in need of improvement.

3. Arjun - It's time for me to celebrate, he has finally taken the form I wanted him to be in; SMOOTH CRIMINAL. He will use Anvesha. Now he is ready to forget all his morals to seek revenge. He will succeed to an extent, but it will all come crashing down and his guilt will kill him. He is misguided, and when the right influence (Geet) comes over him he will change his path. Will Arjun send Maan to jail? I don't think so. I think he will slowly torture them and bring them down. That has more evil and satisfaction written on it.

4. Brij - He is in Khurana Mansion. You know what that means? That Geet has to get there somehow. Wedding will happen and Brij will attack.

5. Maan-Geet convo: Geet tells Maan to choose his happiness/safety before hers. I would say this came up because she was scared of loosing him after the NT incident. She is afraid, I think, that he will be so busy saving her that he will forget himself and end up getting hurt. This may also come up in the future, when Maan may have to make a choice between him and Geet. Maybe he will put himself at risk for her...maybe Maan takes the bullet for Geet when Brij fires? Maan tells Geet he wants both her and baby home, proving to her that they both are important and he wants their safety equally.

6. Drashti looked beautiful in her bridal wear! The white kurta Maan wore for the haldi is much better then the green sherwani he wore for wedding. He looked extremely handsome in the white kurta. It should have been a lighter color...something beige or gold.

I really wish Maan comes to get Geet on his white horsey. :D
1. It would be hilarious.
2. That is original, never been done before.
3. Geet's dream of her rajkumar whisking her away on a white ghodi, comes true.
4. Maan will beat the traffic and blocked roads.

Whatever happens during the wedding, I hope all logic is intact.

Edited by Ann.A - 15 January 2011 at 5:30pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06BheegiBasantiSigma

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Caco yah lots of  security loopholes and yah its now called a drag fest!

Edited by 49erFan - 15 January 2011 at 9:39am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-cacoethesjyoti06BheegiBasantiSigma

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
@Jhan...Aye Aye Captain....

The wedding has become such a farce...that I can't even understand what to do about it...ROFL...And they showed the same horse-wala pre-cap...ROFLROFLROFL

@Priti...Hi5 right back at ya...ROFLROFLROFL

@Sun..Hi.....U r killing me here Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na....ROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

cacoethesjyoti06liv2laughBheegiBasantiSigmashaliSoapoperasrfun

Go to top