Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devils Den# Main Nikli GHADI Leke (Page 29)

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
@Muniza...Hi Hug...Well....Said...So many potential tracks and all left half-way through....So many wonderful characters created and then....forgotten....The main antagonist of the show Dev destroyed because of an actor's aspirations....Well, all I can say is at the risk of repeating myself...GHSP has been unique in many ways and still is and I haven't lost hope either that we will be treated to a good and enjoyable storyline in the future too...But only things I feel is that the CVs should not be swayed by sentiments of some fans and destroy the show for all the others...*Still Keeping my Fingers Crossed*

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-jyoti06BheegiBasantiTaiyo

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geet.a

Anj- i was oh so happy when the arjun-nt convo happened..i was all..karna!!!ROFL
I forgot to write that in my take..yes I lvoed the way Arjun was speaking in front of NTThumbs Up

Kamino read my take on PG 27AngryAngryROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5-pixie-geet.aTaiyo

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
@Jyost Yes I liked Yesterday's epi much better than Today..I don't have much to say lol..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06Taiyo

Norstar Goldie
Norstar
Norstar

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Hi Muniza - Welcome to the Den...Hug

enjoyed your views. I too am still looking forward to the story development and watch it religiously. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-jyoti06BheegiBasantiSigmaTaiyo

Lhethal.Me IF-Sizzlerz
Lhethal.Me
Lhethal.Me

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
*Pallo crawling in*

*Wipes her hands on the apron*

Uhrjun cums rushing and asks...."Doc Pallo...how is emPTY??? Ooops NT?"

Pallo grins back...."Operation successful. .........................

We managed to put together her Gender!"ROFL
ROFLROFLROFL

*self pats*

HOLA DEVILS!!!! KI HAAL CHAAL HAIN???

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Norstarpanchjun5cacoethes-pixie-jyoti06MishtyShonaSigmashali

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Jyots di- nahii..I meant not only today but when Naintara came back n he talked of usoolSmile

I read...i loved!Hug

Incomplete epi i agree with!

baaki u have put it really well! and the points toh aapne bata hi diye the..

BTW-kamino?ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Norstar-pixie-jyoti06pennuSigmaTaiyo

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Ok...I have nothing to say Ermm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Norstarpanchjun5jyoti06BheegiBasantiTaiyo

zarmyna Senior Member
zarmyna
zarmyna

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Today's Episode
lalala trumm drumm humm ok over so lets see what will happen on mondayGeek

Den's Theme
I started watching Geet regularly in mid of august. Before that while I was searching for Kurban Hua on youtube I came across the dance sequence of MSK n Geet on the same song. Being an avid dancing fan, my attention was caught and latched, the dance was amazingly choreographed and the two actors did major justice to it. Apart from the dance their sizzling chemistry and expressive acting had me curious. I love listening to stories and reading stories, and this story had me longing for more, then for a couple of days I watched those videos where some viewers take out MSK and Geet's scene only, and I tried to figure out the story and I liked it. Then I did a LOT of hardwork and watched all the episodes from the day MSK gave entry till the august episodes! phew it ate up a lot of my working hours and almost cost me a couple of deadlines.
Why am I telling you my story???
To show that the plot of GHSP had a lot of substance. And the world is full of real people with real stories of trying to live life on their own terms and succeding in it also. The GHSP team had captured the essence of the story initially only to lose it somewhere in the October (for me atleast). However the silver lining in the cloud is that its a soap with no definite end in furture so thay can PICK up the story and get it back to senses. They can take a break of a week and show us some back episodes ( I for one will not mind at all). During this time they need to go back and see where things went wrong, not listen to what the viewers are saying because we have so many views on the story! What had they planned in the beginning? Look at their promos and see what had they promised and devise a game plan. Follow the open loops in their plots and close them.

What I liked about the story....
I am a Rhett BUtler fan so its no surprise that it was MSK's so unherolike behaviour that had me! Him simply walking away when Geet first met him and was being followed by some gundaas had me gaping at the screen and then i laughed out k what! n then wow.

However, later on when we see him indirectly helping Geet by making her realise that she needs to stand up for herself and leave the crying.

In the office track also we realise that he is a fair person, who acknowledges what is right and cannot tolerate what is wrong: translation - Man of principles! (the catch)

Here I think what the creatives did wrong was that they made everything MSK-oriented. It became all about MSK and Geet together. Geet herself as THE MAIN character of the show lost that kind of importance.

Here, if the CVs had shown MSK's past story then they could have given space to both of them but on separate tracks without compromising on Geet's original story.

so DEAR CVs.......................please do not make it a circus and then abruptly end it. It can end with a lot of oomph and style and remain in the hearts of the viewers for a long time to come

Good Luck

Dear Actors.......why do u compromise on the quality of the script and story???

Edited by zarmyna - 15 January 2011 at 11:14am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Norstartaqdircacoethespanchjun5-pixie-jyoti06SofnaBlueberry_07BheegiBasantiSigmashalipennuTaiyoAnjanaYYZ

Go to top