Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devils Den# Main Nikli GHADI Leke (Page 27)

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Hi girls

I am Muniza, friend of Jhanavi, Anjana, and Vrushu....Part of Idiotz family...I hope you guys don't mind if i post here....

@ Vrushu - ClapSeriously wonderful, it seems you reminded everything, you have pointed out every single person, their characterization, their perspective, which is missing from the show...Too agree with you about Character consistence, missing characters, and most of missing the logic, symbolism....

I am agree with you that they could continue all this, and Geet would be best till now, but they had ruined it long time back.....

There were time, we write takes, even worst track like MU, Party Girl time, IP track, but now nothing to write, seriously i used to write my take with my own shayari, abb toh nothing like that, no words to describe the feelings about the show....

I am still watching and kind of enjoying the epsidoes, but what we had got, there is no continuation of that...It seems like this is the 2nd season of GHSP......I loved the 1st season, and 2nd is nice without the comparison fo 1st season.....

You have penned down every single thing, covered every single point.....I seriously enjoyed reading, but sad after reading that how this show is lost so many interesting tracks to open, and reopen.....
Now missing Sasha, Pari, Meera, Yash, Pinky father.....

Still as a good and honest viewer, i am sitting and watching the show with the hope of good story, good tracks, let see what CV's have in theri sleeves for us?

Muniza

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita10Norstartaqdircacoethes-RushTrip-panchjun5jyoti06BheegiBasantiSigmashaliSofnaMishtyShonaBlueberry_07geet.apennuTaiyoAnjanaYYZCute_Ash

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
BTW Y din't Maan send some security guards along with the girls for their parlor visit?????

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5jyoti06geet.aSigmashaliTaiyoInfinitedreams

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Thanks Kavi!

Sounds interesting Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5SigmaTaiyo

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Don't you guys think...we live in a world where nothing is constant..

and depreciation happens after the heights of appreciation have reached?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5jyoti06Taiyo

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Ok my net just came back and I got time to update my take on PG 2..so do read it allLOLLOL

Pasting it here for online devilsBig smile

Before talking about the episode..let me give a very warm welcome to one of the best writers of this forum VrushHugHug...What a wonderful peace of writingClapClap...Loved the way u hv divided the story/screenplay into different phases and explained them allClapClap...In terms of storytelling and screenplay..yes HP track was by far the bestThumbs Up....

Jaya awesome analysisClapClapClap..U nailed it with your last bit...yes the same flavour can be brought back if Dev goes back to grey mode and Geet finally gets her justiceThumbs Up

My Short take on today's Story/Screenplay theme...

I believe in a daily soap Storytelling and Screenplay  remains best in the first 100 episodes when the main plot runs..as soon as the main plot is over,what follows is an extention of the story with the existing characters but in a different dimension as per the liking of the viewers and thats where the storytelling and screenplay in any daily soap today falters badly after 100-150 episodes;Coming to Geet show right now what is working for the show is Maaneet Relationship because that was and will always remain the USP of this show  and what is not working for the show r the new parallel tracks which r introduced out of nowhere without a proper logical backstory Smile....

CVs can still bounce back with a strong storytelling and screenplay if they bring Dev back in the picture(Actor replacement can b done if AS has a problem) and complete the track of Geet's justice from where the story actually started...After that if CVs can use Arjun's character smartly then the story can get a new dimention post Maan-Geet marriageSmile...In short CVs still hv lots of strong tracks in hand ..they need to get a grip on those tracks which r still pending instead of introducing new unwanted characters like AnveshaOuch...Instead they need to introduce characters like Sameera and Vicky whose back story were already revealed way back in the screenplay and they can only  tighten up the storyline from here on ....Big smile

Today Episode Analysis

My Views on the episode..dunno if I m in minority but I enjoyed yesterday's episode more than today's episodeLOLLOL...I thought yesterday's episode even though lacked logic but had the drama element whereas today's episode for me lacked logic as well as drama elementOuch..only thing which I liked today was the curiosity element which is created towards the end by making Arjun look like a real psycho on a missionCool

Today I m impressed with Dadi for showing her optimistic nature and convincing Maan and Geet not to get bogged down with negativity and instead go ahead with the marriage..so that the evil loses and the good one winsThumbs Up;This is what I told yesterday as well when all were busy shouting that its looking like a Ekta soap.LOL...Well if it was an Ekta soap then Maan or Geet would hv gone in coma and not the villain of the showBig smile...the fact that here the evil suffers and the positive ones r celebrating is a proof enough why we r still watching this show with hopesEmbarrassed..

Maan-Geet scene for me din't work today even though the scene keeps the viewers on tenderhooks with tension of marriage or no marriageLOL;Why it din't work...because dialogues from Geet were repitative and lacked logicOuch..MSK is making everything possible for Geet and here Geet instead of being optimistic about the marriage is acting like a pessimist here and then expecting MSK to b happy ??Stern Smile;MSK never said we cannot marry now because your life is in danger....instead he is making sure the marriage happens at any cost and they prove to the world that evil can never win but Geet seems to b hell bent on proving him otherwiseErmm;Mayb its the fault of the dialogue writer for giving the same old dialogues to Geet Ouch...even GC-DD looked bored of blabbbering the same dialogues nowLOL...This is proof enough that even the actors want to move on with the dreammm marriage nowLOL..

I liked the hug today because MSK's head was not hanging in the airLOL and it touched Geet's head todayEmbarrassed;Mayb credit goes to Jaya for making that hug picture post the other day showing the CVs how a hug should bLOL...so its a proof that CVs read the den..hmmmmEvil Smile..

Now MSK's security agency seems to create some sort of record for being awarded as the worst third class security of the countryROFL;How on Earth Brij so easily enters the house with other baraatis inspite of so many CCTV Cameras and Security guards aroundStern Smile;Also when the girls wanted to go to a parlour separately..why can't MSK send some bodyguards with the girls since they r going alone ??Confused...I know later MSK will do some herogiri with the horse maybROFL but at least they should hv shown some dialgoues like MSK wanting to send bodyguards but Geet refusing maybErmm...

Coming to Annie...what can I say about the intelligence of this girlROFLROFLROFL;She has bevome so blinded in love that she cares any damn about her own bhabhiOuch;Pinky-Tasha never bothers to see if Annie is there in the parlour or not and just comes back home leaving Geet aloneOuch...No wonder MSK's BP throughout this marriage kept rising and he might soon get some panic attack now seeing the dumbness of his family and office staff and not to forget the circus agency...I mean security agencyROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL.....

So whats coming next week:Dream Wedding of courseCoolLOL...Yes there is a reason why all this Curfew hungama will b shown..so that MSK becomes handicapped without any vehicles and then he will hv no option but to ride a horse all the way to the beauty parlour to get back his Gith and that will justify the horse promoCool;In between we might see Brij riding another horse behind MSK to kill them..so this time we might hv horse+talwaar fightCoolLOL...Anyone who has seen the Imraan Khan movie Jaane tu ya Jaane na will remember its horse spl climax...my serial experience says we r going to witness something similar hereTongue..so in the end Geet's dream of her spano ka rajkumar coming to take her riding a horse comes true and even Brij attacknig promo comes trueBig smile

Bridal Looks of Maan-Geet:DD looked gorgeous in the bridal outfitStarStarStarStarStar...about MSK..why green colour ??Confused...he looked better in Sangeet and they should hv gone with cream coloured Sherwani for himErmm...

Arjun:The new Psycho with a mission:I can see my Baazigar track coming nowEvil Smile...he has already started using Annie despite his feelings for her and he also doesn't want Maan-Geet marriage to happen..exactly what I had expected from this characterThumbs Up

Dream or Dramatic or Disaster Wedding:I will reserve my comments here and will only speak after watching the end result..that is Monday's episodeSmile

I will not rate today's episode because for me it looked incomplete and I can judge this episode only after seeing whether monday my horse prediction comes true or notErmm

Edited by jyoti06 - 15 January 2011 at 11:05am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Norstartaqdircacoethes-pixie-panchjun5shaliMishtyShonaBlueberry_07pennugeet.aTaiyoAnjanaYYZInfinitedreams

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
JYots di- everyone thought ghodi should comeROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06Taiyo

shadowstreet Goldie
shadowstreet
shadowstreet

@ Anj: I slightly disagree with u. Maan Geet's attraction & love is also supersonic. look at the time period. its only 3+ months & their love is so deep. Its diffrent we audiances r watching it for abt 8+ months but serial time is 3+. but their attraction was magnetic. but arjun-annie plot was about 10 days as per serial. Also no depth was shown. I personally think they tried but as the actress cant act they cant make the script on her. so their love story become thanda thanda. otherwise ur logic is very much strong. a 18 yr old grl who fall for a guy fr the frst time she wont think of Geet. In fact she spent more time with arjun than Geet while planing the wedding. but prob is it was not picturized so we r not feeling it.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita10-pixie-panchjun5jyoti06SigmaTaiyoAnjanaYYZ

Blueberry_07 IF-Sizzlerz
Blueberry_07
Blueberry_07

Caco n Kavi - No problem guys ROFLROFLROFLROFL I wonder why i am even thinking for this show ROFLROFLROFLROFL Just suddenly this Arjun track is bugging me..so i thought about it...ROFLROFLbut man what's the point when we obviously aren't gonna have any answers yea? ROFLROFLROFL...

Caco: Yea Bankruptcy ROFLROFLROFL ....that could just be it ROFLROFLROFL Am waiting for that day to come..just like how we're waiting for the wedding to get over...MSK to enter Jail, Vicky to enter n Sam to enter ROFLROFLROFLROFL We should create a GHSP waiting list...ROFLROFLROFL Pick a number n get in the queue ROFLROFLROFL..i pick no. 2050ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita10cacoethes-pixie-panchjun5jyoti06SigmaTaiyoAnjanaYYZ

Go to top