Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devils Den# Main Nikli GHADI Leke (Page 150)

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
@Opti

Agree completely Yar...

more than anything..it was his Wild, Raw and angry young man look of MSK that we all feel in love with..and still drool over...

whatever he is in his personal life.....it's his choice...........his life.......

But i love him as MSK..he is just too perfect.......

Killer looks
Bedroom eyes....HaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MishtyShonasun29

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
I got mixed up with the Page 3 scene where Irfaan Khan as dulha goes chasing his girl.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shinus

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Anu, he does transform himself in front of the camera, doesn't he?  Yes, as MSK he can get any girl weak on the knee.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meetu_Anu

shinus IF-Rockerz
shinus
shinus

Originally posted by Opti

I got mixed up with the Page 3 scene where Irfaan Khan as dulha goes chasing his girl.

In WELCOME.... NAna Patekar is taking some 60 retake to stop the horse properly.. SBS guys was showing almost similar to that ,,,,,,LOL.
sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

i felt soo bad seeing him fall...........all that hard work and scary stuff they do for us...............my maternal feelings are on rise ........

@ anu..... i know hun but what we do not like the person concerned may love it.........so we need to learn to ignore it  including me........he is a good actor period

Meetu_AnuMishtyShona

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Geet and Maan to tie the knot
STARONE.IN

Geet-Hui Sabse Parayi's all set for the big, fat wedding of Geet and Maan tonight. Geet's struggle will hopefully come to an end, as she enters a new phase in her life. Maaneet fans will be excited to watch the wedding tonight on STAR One.We caught up with Maaneet fans and asked them about what they felt

STARONE.IN

Pinky Manchanda, Geet's friend

I'm very happy for Geet, as things are looking up for her. I don't want her to face anymore difficulties and am praying that there isn't any twist in her life. Brij and Naintara should keep away from her and Maan.

Adi Sir

I've always wanted Geet and Maan to be together. Being a foster brother to Geet, I hope that there isn't any more drama. Nonetheless, I've arranged for a tight security to protect Geet from Brij and Naintara. I wish Maan and Geet a happy life together

Anvesha

I admire both Geet and Maan bhai a lot. Ealier I didn't like Geet, but now I know that she's a wonderful person. I just hope that the wedding goes without any difficulty and I am really proud about their love and care for each other. Here's wishing the couple a happy and peaceful married life.

Dev

My sole purpose is to give justice to Geet. I am happy that finally they are marrying and I am hoping that after this marriage Geet's life would go peacefully. My best wishes are with bro and Geet.

All the fans of Maaneet want them to unite without any drama, but in the forthcoming episodes, we will see that Brij will come face to face to kill Geet. Will Geet survive or will Brij accomplish his mission? To know what happens, watch Geet-Hui Sabse Parayi tonight at 9.30 pm on STAR One.

StarOne news
Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Monday, January 17, 2011
STARONE.IN
http://www.starone.in/news/1228/geet-and-maan-to-tie-the-knot.aspx

Dev means Abhinav is still available kya..is he coming in the cimax ??Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shinusMeetu_AnuMishtyShonashalisun29

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

i felt soo bad seeing him fall...........all that hard work and scary stuff they do for us...............my maternal feelings are on rise ........

@ anu..... i know hun but what we do not like the person concerned may love it.........so we need to learn to ignore it  including me........he is a good actor period

Sun u know me naROFLROFLROFL....tomorrow another Insane article out...i'll lose my sanity againROFLROFLROFL.........

But truely speaking....as opti said...this guy just takes a U turn when he plays MSK....it is difficult and challenging for a actor to play a roll which is opposite him........and i appreciate GC for thatClapClap 

MishtyShonasun29

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
I m opening the new den...Smile

Go to top