49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Oh yah I saw the pictures, I guess Geet admin deleted all the pics now!  😆
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Vrushali, amazing update yesterday.

I agree when u said that the actors chemistry took precedence. I am confused a little bit though. I am sure they did not set out banking on the chemistry. So the initial episodes we got was the actual story line. And that was brilliant. The chemistry, story, everything. So why change anything? They could have explored so many tracks keeping the chemistry intact. I don't know what went wrong. Maybe we expected too much out of this bunch. The initial HP plots and the Delhi ones and outhouse. Wow, brilliant. The darga scenes are still one of my fav's. And Brij Maan in HP. Sizzling hot. I don't know if things can get back to that standard ever. 

Nostalgic. Now I have to watch some HP scenes and early delhi scenes today ðŸ˜†
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Geetu: They have to, we have to get some fresh air there, not some wipe out 😆
49erFan thumbnail
Priti I did just that last night watching all HP scenes!  funny thing is chunni's mom said Geet was married and her family took her suhaag from her and Maan looked stunned when he heard all this!  Brij came and said all this is not tru, but my point is when Geet was telling him all this to Maan should have recalled that HP wala scene!   I mean he remembers everything na!  Also, Geet said to him why should she listen to all, she listened to someone and in 3 days that person even left her. 
Edited by 49erFan - 13 years ago
49erFan thumbnail

Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Geets, I know. I agree. He should have remembered.

Also Maan said when he saw her in the Canadian Consulate that he had some respect for her. So he should have believed only what she said and not what Brij said. 

Anyways, we still enjoyed the storyline then. But now things have changed. 
49erFan thumbnail
Yes, things definately have changed, I think it all crumbled after they both fell ill and story line went for a toss! 
49erFan thumbnail

enjoy
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Geetu: Didn't u notice since these segmants and pics started to come then the fire on started from wipe out? 😆
49erFan thumbnail
Zee, let's discuss on PM, dont want any bhakti atmaas coming and attacking us! 😆