Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Poli.Geek thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
@All...they could have brought in NT's sister....women now a days can take revenge too, sometimes better than men...then VICKY and NT's sister could have had a nice track...why must it always be a bro who avenges his sister's appman.  Edited by Poli.Geek - 13 years ago
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Yash, Jaya - sorry if I sounded harsh or rude. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 NES just brings out the worst in me. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 
Mellowfellow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
No rudeness priti....I can see a load of people frustrated with that track. Personally I have no issues with them. Yes, they are not great actors but very few people are talented in the telly world!! People will learn and become better over time! Atleast one hopes so!

Ok, me will go get food and come! 😃

Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Ok guys. On that happy note, I am taking a break. Will be back in a bit. 😆
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Priti...having every significant male character have something to do with Geet would have been a bit much! At a fundamental story level, no issue with Maan having a sibling...if they give some remotely acceptable explanation about where she was all these days...esp. during the drama of the failed engagement etc.
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
@Yash - Agree. Which is what I said. Maan and Geet are so good, if you put anyone in the same frame as them, it becomes an automatic comparison. Maybe unfair, but such is life. 🤣

@Jaya - Agree with you too. But I am just thinking of how they could avoid NES. If the reason they introduced her was to find a partner for Arjun, then her character is not justified. They could have introduced Arjun even without NES. I was suggesting parallel tracks just as examples to prove this fact. Thatz all. Now that we have NES and NEB, we will deal with them. 🤣
Poli.Geek thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@Jaya...I agree...but they could have had Vicky fall for NT's sister too, right?  Now that would have had been awesome.  If Vicky would have brought NT's sister into the Khurana house and she would have tired to take revenge from the inside....

Sometimes sisters can be better avengers...
Edited by Poli.Geek - 13 years ago
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Bye Bubba and Shali

@Jaya hi Awesome thesis analysis and great poem, loved reading them

@  Priti me too wanted Arjun to fall for Geet or be close friend of Geet. so he would have understand Geet better and will eventually became positive after knowing truth. his guilt would have been double if Geet was love of his life or close friend.  he would have been hurt be not having her and guilt for his sisters.
@ Polks Yes they could have bring Vicky and a sister of NT to do the same track.

@ Yash hola,🤗 I like arjun from begging but still can not accept Unwisha
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
@Polki, exactly. Anything better than NES. Unfortunately for her, she is not a good actress and her character is not justified. So people are generally finding it hard to accept her. And also the fact that she hugged Maan too many times. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣