Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devils Den# Main Nikli GHADI Leke - Page 59

cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Its tariq peh tariq peh tariq.  

BALWANT RAI KE KUTTO 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 

sorry i just had to add this line... 🤣🤣🤣🤣 there was an article about Sunny Paaji copyrighting his voice 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shonuu

@sharmi.... palak has a heavy amount of iron in it.. which is good for brain functioning.... dunno what are its effects on other ORGANS??🤣🤣🤣

maan's security????🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣they all are pao-bhaji bechne wale... first NT and now Brij..dunno whom are they stopping to enter KM???
🤣🤣🤣

I know the effects of IRON in other organs😉😳ROFL
maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
caco....that sherwani was recycled and reused🤣🤣🤣
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Poo...🤗...rhyme your way to red meri jaan! 🤣 I am massively offended that Daqu did not think my crappy lines on page 1 worthy of a poetic response! 😒
Yash...🤗...so glad you made my day hon! ❤️ Talk soon!
Edited by darlunia - 13 years ago
mchopra thumbnail
@JO: what with GALE LAG JA..its repetitine now..u ok darling..and where is gauri..i wanted to ask her something..
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
guys maaneet wedding is gonna be an environment friendly wedding... first maan is wearing a green sherwani... next he gonna travel via a horse service to go to his GITH..... 🤣🤣🤣🤣 no cars,no petrol, no carbon dioxide, no global warming...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ shomu the dev experience was very pleasant, i rolled for hours 😉🤣🤣🤣🤣

Jyo haven't there been some scenes in green tho, wasn't Geet wearing Green when MSK broke the beads in outhouse and didn't see wear green when she went to the office the first time and she stayed late waiting for him to finish his work
Anwesha_02 thumbnail

@Ash Get your butt down for dinner

@All Bye Everyone🤗Enjoy Discussing..And remember if you think this is a drag catch up on youtube with the historic 2 month wedding..You will never think of calling Maaneet's wedding a drag🤣
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Gosh India won a cliffhanger😳...

Sorry for being random😆..just too ecstatic since my hubby all of a sudden started shouting from the drawing hall😆
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Jyo, she wore it below her navel right on her hips. The saree revealed more than it concealed.  It was definitely a saree because I noticed the pleats. They were a weird colour and had an equally weird pattern on them.  The upper portion of the saree was fine, a nice pastel colour with lace border but the lower half was atrocious. Anyway even the pastel shade seemed inappropriate to wear on one's bro's wedding. Should she not sport more vibrant colours?   But then what can be expected of the non-existent.
Edited by Opti - 13 years ago