Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Anwesha I had the same thoughts why green of all colours

@ shomu 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm soo glad i don't watch Uttaran now
Mellowfellow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@J: I know.....😆, ðŸ¤—

@Marshie: Jo vaada kiya...woh nibhane ki koshish mein hoon!! ðŸ˜† But I promise no more!!

@Shreya: Hify back...but I wonder for what? ðŸ˜†

@Vini: I loved your "They drag and they drag and they drag" ðŸ˜†... 

@Kavi: The solution is simple, either switch your brains off and watch, else dont! But the problem with the former is: you started eyeing the creme brulle...but are drinking dishwater..doesnt mean your brain stops wanting creme brulle!! ðŸ˜ƒ

Ok now bestie...I need to bathe and feed myself and look for jobs...else I will be wasted in a few months to come!! So catch you all later...if we are still debating... I just realised this was a long weekend!! ðŸ˜†

BTW: An, J, anyone... I want to chat with mellow and Karishma....do you guys have their FB ids?? If yes...send me recommendation on FB! Mellow and Karishma...if you are reading...Add me!! ðŸ˜ƒ
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
@Yash you talking about anjaam right..Yes I remember tht movie in a blurry way I was really small and I used to like sum song where Madhuri was seducing srk wen he was on the wheelchair🤣🤣
I don't rememba da story properly I was really lil..

@Blueyy &Marsh OOpsiee Daissy🤣🤣I am not Sorry abt it
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: maansa

@shadow..... congo on being goldie🥳

what is goldie?😲
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ caco I didn't realise he was such an environmentalist hence the green love🤣🤣🤣🤣

@ vini i hope you have solved the symbolism question from jyo 🤣🤣🤣
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yash...MM is not (I think)...will send you K's link!
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Well said, ankita about Dadi. She used to be one of my favourite characters once upon a time but not any more. The woman did not even care about her waaris when the MU track was going on. She needn't have bothered about Geet but should she not have at least shown some concern as to what a girl who had nobody in the city do alone when she is pregnant, thanks to her own grandson's misdeeds?  By then she should have known about the pregnancy since the truth came out.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Sharmi:I know and thats the problem with every devil out here..dil hai ke manta hee nahin...so aaja gale lag jaa🤗🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I am back ...just 4 posts after this and I turn the dangerous red not that I am not dangerous right now .....but ......
mchopra thumbnail
@yash: for being Kaanfused in den..hehe
@sari: mmm thnks and dont worry we will reamin scoripns let me do research on this OPHICHUS now..
bye all see ya..
Jo: i will put up the upadte in an hr max..will do now..