Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
@Geetu:In MSK-Geet convo I thought Geet again saying she will not marry him sort of looked a bit repitative..she should show more optimism here I feel🤔
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ok.. who thinks the wedding is being draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaged???  havent you seen any two months long wedding????🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and wedding rituals in which both the heroine and the vamp wear haldi and mehndi???? and in the end..vamp gets married with the hero..while the heroine continues to be a lesbo for like one long year??? imagine just imagine.... if NT marries maan in ghonghat???🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 noone has a courage like me and jyo have....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Jyots di me saw ur siggy n saw mr x ray eyes looking at me.. Rofl rofl!!

My end pt is this- I love the show. I m going to wait for logic :) but the broader themes of chars n justice i understand.

Im going to love till it entertains me

I still get tears in my eyes when geet is in trouble.
When we were shown geet in maahi ve all happy-

It touches me to the core- her pain n her happiness

As long as the show entertains me- becoz i watch it for that! Im not complaining :)
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Cute_Ash

@Dits&Khan JB wanted to go for DID that is why he left..Cvz made a future track wid him but he didn't wanna ditch DID doubles so he decided to leave..

ash i doubt on dt......coz DID shoot happens on thursday n friday.....

wen yash ws shown to hv left...JB hd some very gud offers....due to which things were on hold...coz Cvs wernt gvin him any interesting track.....

bt eventually wid offeres of hosting good shows ..some awards shows in different cities n DID as well.....he took d final call.....dats wat i blive...

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Anj, liked your poker analogy for Arjun's game plan.
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Jaya: For me the future story lies in the dialogues spoken. Minus or Plus Yash: that track had potential if they had moved away from creating a mirror image of the earlier office track.

1. Geet making a mark on her own.
2. Mann becoming a shadow, and Geet unable to reach him despite wanting to. (Remember the lines he said when he saw her in the restaurant.)

Edited by an12345678 - 13 years ago
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Jyots di- well he kept talking abt her safety.. She was only saying chup kar jao warna.. No shaadi!

She didnt mean it n she was sad he was so worried abt her
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Dits, Ash is right there was an article on that, he left Geet for DID
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
about the Shaadi being a drag...well more than drag it is the drama 🤣 i was really looking forward to the whole drama thing myself 🤣 but as they say TOO MANY COOKS SPOIL THE BROTH 🤣 and that is what happened here 🤣 yes maybe it is not a drag but looks like one because there is just TOO much drama...guess only one villain was enough for now 🤣
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Shonuuuuuuuu:Aa gale lag jaaaaaaaaaa🤗🤗🤣🤣🤣🤣...I was expecting this reply from u...👍🏼👍🏼