shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
oh the title has been changed??? yippyyyyyyyyy..thank you jaya....🤗
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cacoethes

An- yes  i agree..the IP Paint track had potential...Yash could have been used for a better story than getting wasted like that...JB is a good actor!

d last i heard abt JB n starone (10-12 days bk)..dt his contract wid starone hs officially ended....😕..........
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Cutee....
That NE pics...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
What should I say.. Cool or Horrible...🤣🤣🤣🤣
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Anj- justice lies within the eys of the beholder yes! but dont think the general TRP viewers would see it that way....even i want to see the whole justice drama being shown...people wouldn't really sit and think about a show like we do here 🤣 they want to see ACTION 🤣
mchopra thumbnail
Ok U DESPOS around the DEN..do u mind stop discussing ur SR here..yaar aur kuch nahi toh mujhe sharm aa rahi hai..
(Shreya thinking why she came to den today)
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sigma

@ sharmi 🤣🤣🤣 your right that's why Geet didn't need a bath as no need, why waste the water 🤣🤣🤣

ya, she also dnt believe in wasting ROFLROFLROFLROFL
@ Ash: nice one👏
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Sherlok - i agree with u.  Arjuna needed push to become Karna.  And he can now utilize MSK's mild guilt, Geet's niceness, and Anwesha's love.

Its like game of cards.  He had daadi's trust (TEN).  He won the Jack (Annie's) ka heart, he won Queen (Geet) ka faith with his hardwork, and now has even the King's guilt.  A royal flush.  A hard hand to beat.  
mchopra thumbnail
DOUBT can i know what was annie wearing..it was not a saree defo..cant be a lehnga also..what was it..🤪
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
@Dits&Khan JB wanted to go for DID that is why he left..Cvz made a future track wid him but he didn't wanna ditch DID doubles so he decided to leave..

@All Thankshh but I didn't make tht lol
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Anwesha_02

Who ever thinks the wedding in Geet Hui Sabse Parayi is a drag..You haven't watched Rajan Shahi's weddings have you? The couple take one epsiode to reach the mandap😆so in Maaneet's case I can bear this wedding for sure..

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Aa gale lag jaaaaaa🤣🤣🤣🤣...Agree...in fact Uttaran makers take the cake when it comes to draggggggggg in weddings..even Rajan Sir can't beat them🤣🤣🤣🤣

@Opti:Even in star one weddings..I hv seen drags..look at DMG's weddings😆...so whether a show is for aunty club or young viewers,its a daily soap trend to draggggg marriages with twist and turns😆...and yes GC-DD's holiday came in the middle and becuase they had lack of parallel tracks,the episodes looked like fillers and thats what saw a dip in trps...