#Devils Den# Main Nikli GHADI Leke - Page 39

Posted: 13 years ago
Pennu, where is the guarantee that Arjun would not call the cops now?  Would he not have greater leverage saying that they tried to kill his sister and are happily celebrating a wedding when his sister lies in coma?

I'm not against Dadi's decision to go ahead with the wedding but I did not like her taking that decision after all that she said and did in the past. Would have preferred to have seen Maan say that the wedding will happen at any cost because NT is a good for nothing character who needs no sympathy. 
Opti I thought that too that it was supposed to be bad luck but even Daadi was ready to senf them all to the same parlour originally for which she had made arrangements so it wasn't like it was a last minute thing due to what had been happening to Geet of late

and that parlour that Geet went to how could you turn that last min to a parlour to get your mehendi and wedding makeup done esp if it's the best parlour there is, wouldn't you need an appointment booked in advance

Kavita I remember that scene too, the both of them arms around each other smirking and looking soo smug at the airport, they were fab as villians, NT still is altho she needs to learn to be more efficient with her time and give less lecutures and just pull the trigger
An- yes  i agree..the IP Paint track had potential...Yash could have been used for a better story than getting wasted like that...JB is a good actor!
@Opti :Yes u r right..CON din't hapepn in bidaai too..it took time even in RagVir's case...arre even in real life CON don't happen on the SR day only...it happens eventually when the couple feels comfortable....its a misconception that CON happens on SR only😳..ask me🤣🤣.....

About marriage being dragged..well I dunno I hv seen marriages dragged for 1 or 2 months in my shows like Uttaran or Yeh rishta...in fact Uttaran marriage hv given me 2-3 months of headache where a character takes one whole episode to walk from one room to another🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.....so I don't find the marriage dragging in Geet😕😆

One blunder which CV did was after the khoon bhari maang track instead of going with marriage celebration,they in between wasted lot of time with filler stuff...thats where they lost trps and now to bounce back whether they do dramatic wedding or dream wedding or circus wedding..they will not get instant trps😆..it will take weeks of time to go up only if CVs can create a strong story and be consistent with the drama element on a regular basis ...
Originally posted by an12345678

This dream wedding has become all about Geet getting attacked again and again, and MSK saving her again and again.

Its dream cat and mouse chase now Daaku😆😆😆😆
*Pallo clearing her throat*

Ma poem on page 47 NOW!!!!
🤣🤣🤣
@Bluee... 🤗
IMe too LOVE that VM 😍😍😍

This dream wedding has become all about Geet getting attacked again and again, and MSK saving her again and again.
I wanted a break for once at least. like Geet showing some inteligence to save herself or some other person is saving her. Here everyone is on side of Geet & everyone knows unconditional love of MSK towards Geet. So he dnt hav to prove it in all scene.

Ninja Haha I know I want to see something different now, Maan should have been kidnapped and Geet should go finding him on the horse😆
Why not bring a bhoot in this show from pichle janam it will raise TRPS...ok Im gettin bad now