Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
@Arpita:I don't think the admin will show up before the wedding now😆😆😆
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Muniza- 🤗 well said...agree....the show has become parayi from what it was based on 😆

Jyo- when u say 210 episodes....i want to ask what have they really showed in this 210 episodes? 🤣 only the Hoshiarpur track was the REAL thing...ever since they came to Delhi the show did lose it's grip on the actual story...agreed that once a show goes on for long it does lack logic and everything....but they haven't shown much before the 100 episode margin as well 🤣🤣🤣🤣 there were so many tracks to eplore but alas!
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hello Ash, Caco, Jyo, Daaku, Vini, Shradhav, Kavita, Opti, Nabs, Anj, Geeta, Swati, Norstar and anyone else i missed 🤗

having awful net and computer problems today took me over an hour to watch the episode 😡

Finally Arjun is playing his game, let's see what MSK does now and how he gets his bride or will Brij get to her first?
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Jyo loved your take ....👍🏼....

Me thot both today's and yday's episode were OK...but what i didn't like was the dragfest called the wedding....Its really become a farce.....The story is developing nicely but the hype and hoopla created around the wedding and it being dragged to death is a big letdown...Its like after the effects of the daily dose of coffee wears off and leaves you feeling dull and tired...That's the kinda feeling I'm having today
ankita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cacoethes

no wait I think i have the answer 🤣 Arjun's original plan was to BANKRUPT the Khuranas 🤣 THE ARTICLE remember 🤣

Sometimes I wonder,if Telly Buzz articles actually leave us more confused😆. Arjun's plan is still a mystery as it was never shown in as to how he intended to take revenge. We assume plan was to bankrupt Maan as it was mentioned in article. Similarly with 12 day kasam article. Maybe CVs had no such plan in the first place and it was just TB's guess. And here we all are confused that why no 12 day kasam is being taken.😆
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: an12345678

Jyoti: No show should think about the future and write the present.

An but future holds the key especially when every wednesday a show is kept under the scanner once trp ratings come out..channel asks them to show their ideas for the future...and thats where I feel a show should b ready with a future track so that later if doesn't run out of story ideas..thats one problem with this show..once the whole HP track got revealed ,they ran out of ideas becuase they were never ready with the future parallel tracks...
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Am thinking again guys 🤣🤣 Why should Arjun even stop the wedding..?  His whole point/aim was to make MSK bankrupt...in what way is stopping the wedding equivalent to MSK going bankrupt..🤣 Unless he's going by the happiness factor. No marriage = No life with Geet = Sad, sad depressed MSK = Love sick = Cannot work = Productivity going down = Shutting down KC= Bankruptcy 🤣🤣 Sheesh this is such a long process...🤣 Why coudn't he have just gone the short cut and aimed MSK's business directly ...🤣 Arjun so should have been a business rvial. This tagging of loved ones as means of getting to the main person is soooooooooooooo boring n standard. Wished it was something different....Then again..i guess all this is happening becoz of the shaaaaaaaadi that's going on....and on ...and on ...🤣🤣....

Okay i think i need a break...gonna hit youtube soon  🤣🤣
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
bye geeta 🤗

Pallo, my crazy doc, how ru? 🤗

Dits 🤗

Vrush I read your take it was great 👏
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Anj: Ok i agree, but y there is no explanation to her irresponsible behavior....She can atleast make sure that in her syapa, someone else is not facing any probs... She knows geet has been attacked twice in her home, NT came to kill her, Brij is still roaming free waiting to pounce on her, them how the hell can she completely forget bout Geet, also she knows that there will be a curfew after 5 n geet has to reach home b4. If she would have made arrangements for geet n then gone, i would not have complained... Also lets not forget geet n her BHAI r supposed to get married that day, so the least she can do is make sure geet reaches the venue on time if not her... When MSK called her, y din't she tell him in clear words that she might not be able to pick geet n reach the venue... She just lied n kept the phone...

She was plainly irresponsible...
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lene tujhe oh gori aayenge tere sajna...

Kuchh aur ab na kehna, kuch aur ab na karna
Yeh dil ki baat apne dilme daba ke rakhna!

:P

Hiya vands- awww youre so sweet!! Hugs!

Muniza- great to see you ! Welcome!

What i feel is that there were potential storylines that were missed.. Like vrush wrote too...

But yes like you said- we'll wait like loyal viewers to see entertaining storylines- that said- im liking the drama here - entertaining

But missing the symbolism.. Hehe
Honestly- theres only so much with symbolism you can do..n they did quite a lot :)