#Devils Den# Main Nikli GHADI Leke - Page 20

Posted: 13 years ago
@sun I agree a backstory and a better actress may make us like her....but all said and done...we will always be more biased towards Maan and Geet.....as no can match them
Hulloo.....I just got home...and missed both the 9:30 and 11:00 PM telecast...and today Tatasky also ditched me...

Babaji!!!!

How was the episode?
Bluey im really wondering what his original plan was too...cuz he said he had a plan..tht didn't involve NE...so...
@Jhan - the actress is slowly improving, but why character assassinate  unfairly?  Especially when the show needs parallel tracks.  We know it and so do they.  And execution wise the Annie-Arjun track is improving.

Its a parallel. All love stories do not develop at the same pace.  Why compare apples to oranges?  Maaneet fell in love slowly. These two were supersonic, but now have to go back and build faith and trust.  Maan and Geet built that foundation first.  They will build it last.  
@ Jhan: bye🤗
@ Bluey: I also like to know arjun's plan to destroy Maan's life. how he was pallning to destroy the marrige frst had to know tht. all ceremony went well till now. then wht was his exact plan? why dnt he search for Dev?
@Vini and Geetu...Logical Questions???😕🤣🤣🤣🤣 ...The CVs have taken over the earlier avatar of Daadi....they r Pendulums....🤣🤣🤣🤣

When Arjun was crying I really thot he was crying for real....He is good...🤣🤣🤣🤣
Blue- good question.....and i have no answer 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I feel it would cool n awesome to watch MSK riding a ghodi to get his GITH back to the mandap ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
I just read the update and i don't want the wedding to be dragged NE more 😳😡
I'm going to read the stuff on the first few pages and go to bed 😆 episode can wait till tomorrow, aright? 😆
Brijjy in a pink pagdi? 🤣🤣🤣
Anyway,
HELLO RUSH!
I think i started reading your stories when we went crazy over the Kurbaan hua Party promo 🤣🤣🤣 Yes, those early days 😆😆😆 Welcomee back 🤗
Anyway, i'll talk to ya'll later! 😆

@ALL- MSK's priority is Geet
Is annie any different...for her priority is her love?

I didn't like the selfishness because i love Geet..btu I understand why she did what she did