md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Shonnu

people already on mission kill non existent selfish sis
am sure now she is dev's sis. both selfish
check main forum, angry threads opening about  NE
My take updated on pg 3. I am so bored and tired of the track that can hardly enjoy anything now.

--

There was nothing wrong with the episode per se, but the whole shaadi and "geet ki jaan ko khatra" track has been dragged so much that it has become boring. Now I don't care about their wedding. They have to bring some real OMG romance to get me back (yes, yes like GCMs ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†). Star One, as usual, had gone bonkers for me, and I am feeling so bored watching it on youtube that I paused in between and started writing the take.

Does that tell you something CVs? And I think I represent Star One's TRP audience. I watch the show at the right time and I have seen that the TRPs of Star One shows are highly correlated to my interest in the shows ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† So, please, please listen to me. Redo Monday's episode and get done with the wedding, CVs. Pretty Please. Brij can attack later. NE can also die at Maan's hand (for deserting Geet) later. ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

First Scene: Not just Geet, but even MSK seems to be shaken after the accident. Dadi comes in as the voice of reason. Good one! That's what the elders are for! It was a role reversal from a similar situation last time when NT had consumed poison and Dadi was the one who insisted on postponing the wedding. Loop closed? Dadi has her mind in the right place now? Hope it continues to remain that way.

Annie is an idiot and she should die at the hands of Maan and no one else. HAAN! ðŸ˜† That is what her punishment is for tapkofying in Maan's life as a sister from nowhere.

Geet is tired of Maan being worried about her all the time. Dadi too. ME TOO ðŸ˜† Even though I know about Brij, unlike Dadi and Geet. Please let this "jaan ka khatra" on Geet go and bring on something fresh in the story. Kitni chowkidaari karega Maan Singh Khurana. Kuchh to baat honi chahiye.

Geet-Maan convo was nice. I can identify with how Geet feels. It would be horribly irritating if the man you love is worried all the time, that too because of you. But again - draaag. So, could not enjoy it.

Geet is again missing from the function. Phew. I know the end will be different from the Sagai night. But still, couldn't help but notice the repetitiveness. Groom coming downstairs (which is stereotypically bride's role ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†) and the bride nowhere in the picture.

Huh! What else to say. Just get done with the marriage CVs. ðŸ˜¡

mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Ann.A

Anyone who thinks Maan will get Geet on a ghoda raise ur hand!

Ann i already raised everything i own!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 well i ill raise agn if u missed!! 🤣🤣🤣
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
I just saw a topic where people think that due to traffic Maan might come with a horse as the promo to take Geet from the saloon......

Yeh to filmi hoga 😆
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: cacoethes

Buluuuuuuuuu 🤗 Brij is wearing a PINK Pagdi 🤣 even if u dont watch the episode....precap must watch 🤣

hey kisi aur ke armaan poore ho na ho tere jarur honge
maan will end up marrying brij paji🤣
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: md410

check main forum, angry threads opening about  NE

Jyo toh gayiii..  kal..parson... 🤣
@Zee - ab wahi bacha hai. Jane tu ya Jane Na eshtyle. Entry on Horse!!
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Ann

I want horsey 🤣 and I want Maanypoo and Geetikins on horsey 🤣🤣🤣Edited by liv2laugh - 13 years ago
taqdir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sun, thanks dear. Looks like the epi is at least interesting!

Opti, maan was wearing a green sherwani? why:/ Didnt watch it though but doesnt sound wonderful;!
BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
no matter what may it be, grand wedding or eloping...Maan and Geet are defo getting married. I hope that debate is over once and for all.
Edited by Ann.A - 13 years ago