#Devils Den# Main Nikli GHADI Leke - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago

Logic gaya tel lene!!! Shaadi hoye to sahi.....too many people after these two!😆😆😆😆

Hi everyone.
Just when I thought that maybe Annie deserves another chance, she does something so selfish,careless and irresponsible. Maan & Geet were dressed much better for promo than for actual wedding. Episode was executed better than yesterday's disaster.
Uyiiiiiiiii Jhan.. my darling An aka WW isnt here matlab u ill forget her Vicky.. uski boli hi lagegi !! HAAN!!🤣🤣🤣🤣
Vrush - Welcome back 🤗 Just read your post and LOVED IT! Wonderful, wonderful AND wonderfullyyyy written!! 👏 You picked out the right stage at where the show started going downhill and i coudn't agree with ya more! :)

Anyone who thinks Maan will get Geet on a ghoda raise ur hand!

me me me! *Raising hand in excitement*

🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣

Edited by Ann.A - 13 years ago
I am kind of developing a soft corner for Arjun, In his attempt to spoil things for Maan, maybe he will let us have a wedding without NES. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

PS - If the wedding happens that is. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I did not like Maan's green sherwani. Why did they not give him the same clothes as in the promo? was it not available for hire on the day they wanted it?
Buluuuuuuuuu 🤗 Brij is wearing a PINK Pagdi 🤣🤣🤣🤣 even if u dont watch the episode....precap must watch 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by spshastr

Marriage will happen yaar... this is to show that even if the whole world is after u if its destined it will happen so chill marruage will happen

Yeah but the point is will anyone care 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
@Ann - Me me me too. Maan and Geet on ghoda. 😆