Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey, horse riding in Geet's pregnant condition is a no no.  The baby just managed to survive one mishap. Are they throwing it in another one so soon? 
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am sure NE is a bhool
Maan's father was a fool 🤣
She needs to go back to where she came from
CVs need to go chill in an ashram 🤣
Maybe they can come up with some better tracks
This is utter and complete bakwas
You have completely messed up the wedding now
Bravo CVs come and take a bow

🤣Edited by liv2laugh - 13 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Maybe they draggin waitin for Noodle to get back and direct the wedding scenes properly!  Not sure of the logic behind this!  Im goin back to bed!  Its saturday morning here...Im gonna sleep in!
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Arjun takes over KC thinking he will ruin Maan. Maan, in search of an alternate profession starts a security agency and thrives very well, making loads and loads of profit. 

"Mein, Maan singh khurana hu. Mujhe stalking ka itna experience hai. Aur geet ko kitne baar bacha chuka hu. Mujse takkar lene aaya tha. hahahahhahahhaha (evil laughter) ðŸ˜ˆ"

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Opti- SuperMAAN's SuperBaby 😆 but yes horseride while Geet is pregnant 😳 but it will really be cool to watch a scene like that...putting aside all logic
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
What was GITH!! wearing on her forehead?? 🤪
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Smita - looks like noone cares anymore if the marriage happens or not. I for one don't care. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@nabz....the episdoe was good...suspense was good if we ignore their regular bloopers...............

MarshP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Jaya I will read your take when I get back in a couple of hours.
🤗

@All: Hi and Bye 🤗🤗🤗
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
In a way it is good that Geet is stuck at the parlour. Maan would definitely reach her and they will have their dramatic wedding while Brij will get all frustrated at not being able to fulfill his mission and go crazy shooting at everyone.  I'm hoping that Annie will have a last minute change of heart and decide to attend her bro's wedding and get hit by a bullet just as she enters in.  She dies in Arjun's arms, who in turn swears double revenge against Maan for depriving him of the two women in his life.