Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiots- Dilwala Dulhaniya Ko Kab Le Jayega? (Page 7)

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Tinkuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, mera Tinku aa gayaHugHug.....

Lub ju.....

Haila Drashti was looking so beautiful, loved Anne outfit, but Maan sherwani was so yuck, sorry to say, white was better...It should be red.....Dont know why Green?Cry...

Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-mysterygurl1427

--Magnificent-- IF-Dazzler
--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
@ Mariam ...hey girl ...how are you ...sawwie dint see u ...im just waiting for you tube to load the epi ...will get back after watching ....

@ Vrushy ....tune kaha toh i'll watch it .....dint know what to expect today ...but anyways here goes ....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by aditi123_78

Originally posted by -RushTrip-

no aditi

wedding is happening..no doubt about that

just that it dont look like a dream wedding..

or may be it is a dream?

he will defo come and pick her up on a horse..aka jaane tu ya jaane na?

Arey Vrushu dream wedding hai, aisa dream mein hi hota hai, wedding toh ache se hi ho jati hai....

Muniza

wedding happening....in our dreams i guess...i was so in a happy mood in the morning and now the CVs hv done a fantastic job of making my mood go off....
the fb snap of maan and maneesha doing mehendi...i was so full of hope...all down the drain...

Haila Maan, Manisha & Mehndi? Kub Kahan?

Anyways Aditit if you have watched yesterday epi then there was no indication of wedding today....Monday definitely the wedding...I have no idea what's going on with our CV's, and why they took such a drastic decision to make the wedding full flop....They have badly hurts MaanEet fans.... 
I am still hopping that they would come with some good track...Anyways they have burried the reason of Maha Friday MU, then i am not sure they would ever give reason of this....

Muniza

i hope on monday the wedding is defo happening...but i dont see how....but of course geet cant stay in the parlour whole nite...maan will see to that....also the parlour has to close na....it cant stay open whole nite....
is he really going to get geet on a horse....originally he was not supposed to be on a horse because the wedding is being held in KM itself....

but i am seriously in doubt whether marriage is actually hapening on monday...there is still that track of maan making a vow of marrying geet in 12 days....

Ya he will go on horse only, cause traffic is jam...He will go in car from home, but then somehow he will ride the horse....

Muniza

Edited by muniza75 - 15 January 2011 at 12:50pm

adoremevirgo

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jes75

Hiya Muni , Vrushy , Aditi , Kuls , Lavz , Lily, Savi , Mallu ...koi reh gaya kya ....maaf kar dena ....jhappis and pappies  Hug....kaisa hai aaj ka epi ? .....himmat kar ke dekhu kya ? 

Jessssss mere Maan ki deewaniHug, how r u? Ya watch epi, it's not that bad, better than yesterday...Specially MaanEet scene, Anwesha dress, and Geet as a dulhan...

Muniza

-RushTrip-

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

Lub ju.....

Haila Drashti was looking so beautiful, loved Anne outfit, but Maan sherwani was so yuck, sorry to say, white was better...It should be red.....Dont know why Green?Cry...

Muniza
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed......yes tinky di....i am here....

yes Drashti looked gorgeous......
i loved loved loved Ani's outfit....was damn gorgeous i wantLOLLOL
Hmmm Maan would have been better off not havin anything onEvil SmileROFL
eh green is ok.....i mean he looks good in every color.....but yea why not any other color?? But did u notice....geet too had green on her outfit....so maybe to match her??? I don't think he would wear pinkLOL i mean the last time he wore pink he looked sexy hotalicious.......

but her wedding dress was mostly pink....with green and red on it.....so yes he could have worn red too
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jes75

Hey shivi ...is that water or  snow that u r sitting on ...Big smile TOWEL dun kya tujhe ???LOL
it is snowEmbarrassed
yes towel pleejLOL
thank u
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

Hey jessy james

dekh epi dekh jaroor..

baad mein towel ki jaroorat pade

shivu..

baby

what happened to you?
Di....i don't know what happened to me...i constantly keep thinkin where could our show have gone if GC had not fallen sick........they had loads ready for us.....but was all changed when they got sick....

and not only that they used their trump cards that same weak...one after the other.....

what u said was absolutely correct.......i never knew that i would love this show soo much.....where if this day would come i would get this depressed.....now i just wish school starts next week....24th....at least my mind will be on important things

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

Lub ju.....

Muniza
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed......yes tinky di....i am here....

yes Drashti looked gorgeous......
i loved loved loved Ani's outfit....was damn gorgeous i wantLOLLOL
Hmmm Maan would have been better off not havin anything onEvil SmileROFL
eh green is ok.....i mean he looks good in every color.....but yea why not any other color?? But did u notice....geet too had green on her outfit....so maybe to match her??? I don't think he would wear pinkLOL i mean the last time he wore pink he looked sexy hotalicious.......

but her wedding dress was mostly pink....with green and red on it.....so yes he could have worn red too

Ohh really green was in her dress? Oh but pata nahin yaar that sherwani not attracted meCry...
Oh you want dress like Anni? I am agree it was so beautiful....And i think it will look good on u, my sexy singerWinkEmbarrassed....

Muniza

mysterygurl1427

Go to top