Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Hey shivi ...is that water or  snow that u r sitting on ...๐Ÿ˜ƒ TOWEL dun kya tujhe ???๐Ÿ˜†
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: savi-tan

Haan Haan Haan.......season 2 abhi chal raha hein toh phir season 3.....ki ghal hein bhai?.....koi limitation toh hein nahin seasons mein....the bacha will become Dakoooo Mangal Singh Khurana bcoz Arjun ruins Maan's business empire.........he will be out for blood.........and then the story will jump 200 yrs........and then pyaar ki yeh ek kahani..........๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃToo good omg Mangal Singh Khurana, haila loved the name, and I really dont want PKYEK, but i am agree with you end would be on this note only...

Muniza
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey jessy james

dekh epi dekh jaroor..

baad mein towel ki jaroorat pade

shivu..

baby

what happened to you?
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Tinkuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, mera Tinku aa gaya๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—.....

Lub ju.....

Haila Drashti was looking so beautiful, loved Anne outfit, but Maan sherwani was so yuck, sorry to say, white was better...It should be red.....Dont know why Green?๐Ÿ˜ญ...

Muniza
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ Mariam ...hey girl ...how are you ...sawwie dint see u ...im just waiting for you tube to load the epi ...will get back after watching ....

@ Vrushy ....tune kaha toh i'll watch it .....dint know what to expect today ...but anyways here goes ....
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditi123_78

i hope on monday the wedding is defo happening...but i dont see how....but of course geet cant stay in the parlour whole nite...maan will see to that....also the parlour has to close na....it cant stay open whole nite....
is he really going to get geet on a horse....originally he was not supposed to be on a horse because the wedding is being held in KM itself....

but i am seriously in doubt whether marriage is actually hapening on monday...there is still that track of maan making a vow of marrying geet in 12 days....

Ya he will go on horse only, cause traffic is jam...He will go in car from home, but then somehow he will ride the horse....

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jes75

Hiya Muni , Vrushy , Aditi , Kuls , Lavz , Lily, Savi , Mallu ...koi reh gaya kya ....maaf kar dena ....jhappis and pappies  ๐Ÿค—....kaisa hai aaj ka epi ? .....himmat kar ke dekhu kya ? 

Jessssss mere Maan ki deewani๐Ÿค—, how r u? Ya watch epi, it's not that bad, better than yesterday...Specially MaanEet scene, Anwesha dress, and Geet as a dulhan...

Muniza
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: muniza75

Tinkuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, mera Tinku aa gaya๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—.....

Lub ju.....

Haila Drashti was looking so beautiful, loved Anne outfit, but Maan sherwani was so yuck, sorry to say, white was better...It should be red.....Dont know why Green?๐Ÿ˜ญ...

Muniza

๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ......yes tinky di....i am here....

yes Drashti looked gorgeous......
i loved loved loved Ani's outfit....was damn gorgeous i want๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Hmmm Maan would have been better off not havin anything on๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿคฃ
eh green is ok.....i mean he looks good in every color.....but yea why not any other color?? But did u notice....geet too had green on her outfit....so maybe to match her??? I don't think he would wear pink๐Ÿ˜† i mean the last time he wore pink he looked sexy hotalicious.......

but her wedding dress was mostly pink....with green and red on it.....so yes he could have worn red too
Originally posted by: Jes75

Hey shivi ...is that water or  snow that u r sitting on ...๐Ÿ˜ƒ TOWEL dun kya tujhe ???๐Ÿ˜†

it is snow๐Ÿ˜ณ
yes towel pleej๐Ÿ˜†
thank u
Originally posted by: -RushTrip-

Hey jessy james

dekh epi dekh jaroor..

baad mein towel ki jaroorat pade

shivu..

baby

what happened to you?

Di....i don't know what happened to me...i constantly keep thinkin where could our show have gone if GC had not fallen sick........they had loads ready for us.....but was all changed when they got sick....

and not only that they used their trump cards that same weak...one after the other.....

what u said was absolutely correct.......i never knew that i would love this show soo much.....where if this day would come i would get this depressed.....now i just wish school starts next week....24th....at least my mind will be on important things