Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiots- Dilwala Dulhaniya Ko Kab Le Jayega? (Page 4)

ravenheart IF-Dazzler
ravenheart
ravenheart

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged

@Muniza : wah kya positive thinking.....how abt this.....Brij will shoot..... Maan will come in between shouting GEEEEEEEEEEET.....the goli will pierce through his heart and hit GEET.......ek goli aur 2 dil.....background mein sad score....people shocked.......scared.........wondering ....... Gabbar singh Delhi mein?? Brij laughing like a maniac.......Maan trying to reach Geet and Geet trying to reach Maan....bought fumble and then tumble and then.....LOL.....TBC...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjsweet-and-cute-RushTrip-

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Muni

in the piece i wrote..

i deliberately left out the biggest screenplay/story error

Dev

i felt they missed the boat with creating a villain that would have been svaue and stylish, who made women swoon over his charm and good looks and his only aim in life is like the kingfisher

the king of good times..i would love to see that Dev...the Devil is his real name but he only goes by the first three letters...

i also did not focus on Naintara though i felt her character is fantastic but lately she has become delusional..

again i would have loved her to be pure evil who only wants everyone including her husband to dance to her tunes...
her husbands should be the one who wears the pants...and..she is the mastermind..they would have made a fantastic villains

phir na brij ki jaroorat na Arjun ki

but meri dilli tammanna adhoori reh gayee

kya aisa ho sakta hai ki..i see the first evil couple on TV where both employ seemingly opposite means to achieve the same goal...

of power and wealth...

ehhhhaaahhhhaaaa haaa! *the trademark evil laugh*

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheartlily_k25sweet-and-cutemysterygurl1427

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
so...the wedding is not happening...so much for viewers' expectations...

few things i hv to say...

i am totally fed up with geet's demand of promises....i dont think a single day passes wen she doesnt make maan make a promise and that too difficult ones....how can maan stop worrying about geet wen only in the morning she got brushed with death....
she wants him to worry about his own happiness and didnt he say way back that she is his only happiness....

i never heard of a wedding where a bride is allowed to go to a parlour from where the road to home will get blocked...whoever takes such risk on wedding day....

also....i hv never seen friends leaving the bride alone in the parlour returning home that too with her mobile...agreed they thot annie will be bringing back geet....but then they shud hv waited for annie to come back before leaving geet alone...

and annie...i dont even want to waste my words on her....never seen such irresponsibility in my life...maan just told her that geet's mobile is not with her....pinky and tasha r back home....still she stays back with arjun not caring how geet will reach home...

that arjun wud stoop to lowest levels to take revenge on maan is not surprising to me...after all on friday he told himself that he is ready to sacrifice his ethics just to destroy maan...
but somehow i felt arjun will not want to hurt geet....so i thot he wud not hamper the wedding...but then these days everything seems to happen out of the blue...

i seriously think the CVs shud sit and think about it....the show is still very popular and before the actual damage is done...they shud think of salvaging the show....we viewers still hv a lot of expectation....I for one feel that there is whole lot of potential in the story....

ravenheartsweet-and-cute-RushTrip-mysterygurl1427

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
no aditi

wedding is happening..no doubt about that

just that it dont look like a dream wedding..

or may be it is a dream?

he will defo come and pick her up on a horse..aka jaane tu ya jaane na?

sweet-and-cutemysterygurl1427adoremevirgoInfinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savi-tan

@Muniza : wah kya positive thinking.....how abt this.....Brij will shoot..... Maan will come in between shouting GEEEEEEEEEEET.....the goli will pierce through his heart and hit GEET.......ek goli aur 2 dil.....background mein sad score....people shocked.......scared.........wondering ....... Gabbar singh Delhi mein?? Brij laughing like a maniac.......Maan trying to reach Geet and Geet trying to reach Maan....bought fumble and then tumble and then.....LOL.....TBC...

ROFLROFL Fumble and tumble ROFL....I said 2 days back, dono mur jaiengey kahani was like MaanEet hove duniya se paray, aur heaven ko sudhare....

Just kidding, dont take me serious, mere dimaagh pur chadh gaiee hai MSK ki tarah lolz...

Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheartsweet-and-cute

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

no aditi

wedding is happening..no doubt about that

just that it dont look like a dream wedding..

or may be it is a dream?

he will defo come and pick her up on a horse..aka jaane tu ya jaane na?

Arey Vrushu dream wedding hai, aisa dream mein hi hota hai, wedding toh ache se hi ho jati hai....

Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet-and-cute-RushTrip-

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
ha ha muni

yeah...lekin ye khwad kam mujhe..darwna sapna jyada lag raha hai!

mere romantic dil ko dhakka lagta hai jab..aise..darawne sapne aate hain..

lailapnjravenheartsweet-and-cuteInfinitedreams

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

so...the wedding is not happening...so much for viewers' expectations...

few things i hv to say...

i am totally fed up with geet's demand of promises....i dont think a single day passes wen she doesnt make maan make a promise and that too difficult ones....how can maan stop worrying about geet wen only in the morning she got brushed with death....
she wants him to worry about his own happiness and didnt he say way back that she is his only happiness....

i never heard of a wedding where a bride is allowed to go to a parlour from where the road to home will get blocked...whoever takes such risk on wedding day....

also....i hv never seen friends leaving the bride alone in the parlour returning home that too with her mobile...agreed they thot annie will be bringing back geet....but then they shud hv waited for annie to come back before leaving geet alone...

and annie...i dont even want to waste my words on her....never seen such irresponsibility in my life...maan just told her that geet's mobile is not with her....pinky and tasha r back home....still she stays back with arjun not caring how geet will reach home...

that arjun wud stoop to lowest levels to take revenge on maan is not surprising to me...after all on friday he told himself that he is ready to sacrifice his ethics just to destroy maan...
but somehow i felt arjun will not want to hurt geet....so i thot he wud not hamper the wedding...but then these days everything seems to happen out of the blue...

i seriously think the CVs shud sit and think about it....the show is still very popular and before the actual damage is done...they shud think of salvaging the show....we viewers still hv a lot of expectation....I for one feel that there is whole lot of potential in the story....

Yeh sub hota hai GHSP mein, itni tension na lo aditi wrinkle aajaiengey...

Anyways agree with you about all promises, about friends left bride in parlour, and most important how they would let the bride go the place where traffic gonna jam after 5.....

Anyways mostly all pissed of Annie, that's not new, since she entered, hardly people happy with her....

I am totally agree with you CV's should has to take the show serious now, they shouldnt have to be so careless.....

Muniza

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheartsweet-and-cuteadoremevirgo

Go to top