Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiots- Dilwala Dulhaniya Ko Kab Le Jayega? (Page 3)

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
@ Vrushu - ClapClapClapSeriously wonderful, it seems you reminded everything, you have pointed out every single person, their characterization, their perspective, which is missing from the show...Too agree with you about Character consistence, missing characters, and most of missing the logic, symbolism...

I am agree with you that they could continue all this, and Geet would be best till now, but they had ruined it long time back.....

There was time, we write takes, even worst track like MU, Party Girl time, IP track, but now nothing to write, seriously i used to write my take with my own shayari, abb toh nothing like that, no words to describe the feelings about the show....

I am still watching and kind of enjoying the epsidoes, but what we had got, there is no continuation of that...It seems like this is the 2nd season of GHSP......I loved the 1st season, and 2nd is nice without the comparison fo 1st season.....

You have penned down every single thing, covered every single point.....I seriously enjoyed reading, but sad after reading that how this show is lost so many interesting tracks to open, and reopen.....
Now missing Sasha, Pari, Meera, Yash, Pinky father.....

Still as a good and honest viewer, i am sitting and watching the show with the hope of god story, good tracks, let see what CV's have in theri sleeves for us?

Muniza

Edited by muniza75 - 15 January 2011 at 11:03am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjravenheartsweet-and-cutemysterygurl1427BheegiBasantiadoremevirgo

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savi-tan

I think that KM is jinxed.  Maan should forget about cost cutting and think of  marrying outside KM - what say?Big smile

Aaj ka take : Ek pareshaan Maan..... ek raat gayi baat gayi Geet....... ek ghusse se laal peella Arjun...... ek pyar mein andhi NE.......... ek bekabar Daadi .......AUR........ek aadi mari hui NT.....
ROFL

Positive thinking :

GHSP sure reminds me of ......Jaane tu ya Jaane na movie.......for all you know Maan will come in his Shaadi wala Ghoda on Sunday to pick Geet upDancing

ROFLROFLROFLToo good, yes he will go on ghoda now, and bring the kudi, will marry her, and then Brij will enter with gun, shoot Geet, miscarriage will happn, MaanEet MU will start, and we will enjoy all revenge and MU track together, no SR, so enjoy the show....

Muniza

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet-and-cute-RushTrip-BheegiBasantiadoremevirgo

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

Thanks Lily

i saw the episode and what a farce the whole wedding is..
i have never seen a wedding like this ever on TV and lets not think about..in real life for this is beyond..reality..

hats off...Dev and Geet's wedding seemed real and people looked happy when compared to this one..

Murphy's law in full force...

Ha ha Arjun who was not going to use Annie will do so now... i donno what to say other thanShocked

yeah it does prove my theory that he is going to get really really deeply entrenched into the very hole he has dug up it is called REVENGE but it is so going to ruin him...

now yeah the girls did not want to go with the boys.. but what happened to security who could have gone with the girls..and waited outside the parlor..
lame lame lame

the whole plot is lame

if this is a dream wedding..
i will take nightmare anyday..

shayad woh itne daravne na ho!

hope is all gone
chilling me to the bone

when all is said and done
this is beyond revulsion

the story the plot is sitting on the gun
which has no trigger or even the ability to stun

a wedding like this is never spun
curiosity assuaged and having fun

Arey Vrushu everything we have said na, they are listening to us only...We wanted Arjun to use Annie, and he is doing same...Grand wedding we wanted, and Wedding is very Graaaaaand, don's know when it will end, cause twist, twist, twist.....Woh yehi toh chahtey hain ke aisi shaadi aap ne kabhi bhi na daikhi ho, aur woh aap ko dikhaye...Yaar aapke CV's ko aap abhi tuk samjhi nahin, they are same...Aisa dikhate hain jo kabhi daikha na ho.....Me enjoying and laughing, plz laugh with me....

Muniza

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjsweet-and-cute-RushTrip-BheegiBasantiadoremevirgo

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged

yeh kya ho raha hai yaar.....ithne high seciurity ke bavajooth Brij ghar ke andar thak kaise aaya???ShockedConfused

pleasee my ONLY hope is dat Maan doesnt get arrestd frm da mandap...ewwww it wd look soo Ektaish!!!!DeadAngry da CVs who hav promisd to stay diffrnt...who hav provd it tym n again....shd prove it again......

Helo phamily...koi hai??Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheartsweet-and-cuteBheegiBasantimysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LavZ

yeh kya ho raha hai yaar.....ithne high seciurity ke bavajooth Brij ghar ke andar thak kaise aaya???ShockedConfused

pleasee my ONLY hope is dat Maan doesnt get arrestd frm da mandap...ewwww it wd look soo Ektaish!!!!DeadAngry da CVs who hav promisd to stay diffrnt...who hav provd it tym n again....shd prove it again......

Helo phamily...koi hai??Wink

Ohh Lavz, meri niece jaani, Maan will not gonna arrest, koi haath toh lagaye khair nahin (geet style)....I am sure he will openly fire her after wedding rituals done, and as our Nags rani said MU between the couple cause of MC.....

Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet-and-cute

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Hola Vrush...just dropping by to say hello! Hug Happy Pongal/Makar Sankranthi all!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LavZsweet-and-cute-RushTrip-Infinitedreams

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
hey jaya..

thanks for dropping by...

happy pongal to you!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet-and-cuteBheegiBasanti

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz