Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiots- Dilwala Dulhaniya Ko Kab Le Jayega? (Page 2)

Yasmeen786 IF-Dazzler
Yasmeen786
Yasmeen786

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
res....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet-and-cute-RushTrip-

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged

Prediction for future episode....clues left in today's episode....

Few Promises meant to be broken or Kept.......but indicate what future hold for us,,,,

SO I will definitely not say that......symbolisms have vanished.....but way to indicate them has definitely changed.

Geet Creatives and Nissar are leaving hints and clues from last week what future hold for us. Its definitely not Jail track but yes miscarriage is coming. Execution and screenplay is messy and definitely flawed but they are sketching strong storyline and plot for future....

Geet has become a storehouse of promises from last week......how many will survive this Brij blow ....we will see next week......

Chronological order of Promises Maan gave to geet

1. First Maan promise to geet after when Brij was in outhouse...I will break any promise if that is too save your life...So for geet life Maan will break any promise.....oath.....
  2. After Maan confession about Baby and Geet choice....She took promise...to chose baby life over hers..she accepted for Maan  "Geet is everything and his happiness is only her"  She too accepted that for Geet " Motherhood came first than love so for her child is first priority" . Given Maan goes by this promise to think her over his happiness he will choose baby over her life.
  3. But she took another promise from him today....So it sounded bit repetitive but this promise actually relieved him from promise 2. He will give importance to his happiness over hers which clearly indicated wherever baby and Mom will be in danger. He will go by his first promise break all promises for her life and go by third promise will chose his happiness over hers. So ultimately his choice will to finally to save Geet

Storyline after MC.....

Obviously it will not be dreamy wedding in that case. Geet will go to trauma. Where she has lost the sole aim of her life, for which she had fought the whole world....her family..her name'rather verge of losing her life for baby....SO this will be biggest trauma of her life...for which Maan will be responsible because he chose to save her over baby...She will be angry ...sad....traumatized...

For Maan who just kept one promise and broke other because it was impossible for him to keep 2 promises simultaneously. ..He will loose geet faith , love with this decision. But It will not be easy for him to let go Geet out of his life. So we will get stubborn and passionate Maan who wants to get Geet out of her grief and win her back.

SO MORAL OF  THIS POST:  Maan Singh Khurana's character has been always been consistent
and will keep every promise that he has made...HE will keep another promise to Geet he will never ever leave geet alone will try to keep her happy forever

So a new journey of their love begins with huge trauma and how they will overcome it and reach to each other for their true love....

Kullu Shivi....combined efforts..

Edited by kuls11 - 15 January 2011 at 1:43pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjravenhearteminent-RushTrip-sweet-and-cutemysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged

My pen has a thought to add:Tongue

ConfusedNever thought I would see a rather silly scene and hope the mobile phone in MSKs hand is one among many he uses.  Otherwise,  there goes evidence to the trash can.  All of NT's fingerprints ki jai.

HeartA graphic picture of Geet in the parlour in all her finery reminds me of the beautiful, rare wild flower that grows in the desert.  Only those that pass by in caravans dare to eulogize its beauty.  "No hand that has plucked it in desire  not suffered endless torment nor an eye not burned in passion for it" (an arabian saying)… She's gorgeous.Heart

TongueDadima is too good. She allowed the world to stop spinning.  She did not allow Geet to look back even once. She posed new challenges, new diversions.  A word called 'over-estimation' was posed before G&M.  In all her wisdom she seemed to remind Maan of the series of 100 mt races he needs to take.  Maan knew then that the stretch was not to be taken lightly, 'cause a lag behind, none would buck up or catch up.  A new direction outside of NT had to be thought of. And Maan inherting every bit the dadima genes decides to continue the marriage with every rasam thrown in!

AngryAnnie seemed the latent sorceress biding her time, pretending delight in her family joy, is drowned in her own sensual rage like her body sealed as the po*nographic product.  But I assume with confidence this girl will trap the entire settings of the aftermath of the wedding to her khandani advantage.  After all the Khurana Khandan is her bloodClap.  She would bring Arjun around to the delight of us fans and allow NT to seethe and die in her own vomit.

Hop, Hop and Hurray: When an upright and emotional man like Arjun feeds on blind faith, in his case his sister, he would slowly come down to his knees to reconstruct his bruised world to which he belongs, the good world, and when shattered between good and bad, truth and untruth, he will in the final analysis stand against his sister. He would realize that he was struggling to believe in his own cliches. He would find his sisters world meanignless and repent his own follies. Annie would win over Arjun.  Somehow, Dadima in her vast inherent wisdom, Geet in her innocence and child-like transparency, and Annie full of the dhum of youth yet very glaringly honorable, cannot be wrong about Arjun.  They all seemed to put their faith in him.

Cheers.Smile

Edited by lovetheserial - 16 January 2011 at 2:02am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjsweet-and-cute-RushTrip-

ravenheart IF-Dazzler
ravenheart
ravenheart

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
I think that KM is jinxed.  Maan should forget about cost cutting and think of  marrying outside KM - what say?Big smile

Aaj ka take : Ek pareshaan Maan..... ek raat gayi baat gayi Geet....... ek ghusse se laal peella Arjun...... ek pyar mein andhi NE.......... ek bekabar Daadi .......AUR........ek aadi mari hui NT.....
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Positive thinking :

GHSP sure reminds me of ......Jaane tu ya Jaane na movie.......for all you know Maan will come in his Shaadi wala Ghoda on Sunday to pick Geet upDancing

Edited by savi-tan - 15 January 2011 at 10:32am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SSWATISeminentsweet-and-cuteadoremevirgoInfinitedreams

lily_k25 IF-Rockerz
lily_k25
lily_k25

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

This is what i have posted on Devil's Den...posting here for my phamily as well

I have segmented the story/screenplay in track wise and what probably hit me in those tracks.

The Hoshiarpur track

The birth of a story that did sound clichd to start with, an NRI man, no background check, rushed wedding. All a recipe for a dupe for a family that does not believe a girl child to be worthy enough to be given a voice, independence or decision making capabilities.

But the story took a turn, the girl bumped into an anti-social who does fulfill his social responsibilities albeit reluctantly. He saved her but did not become her saviour. He helped her but did not want to. He did not fight her battles but gave her weapons to fight her own battles.

Clap Clap

That was the story and the screenplay complimented it like a hand in glove. Perfection in terms of expressions, characterization. Build up mystery around the male protagonist and give a spine to the female protagonist with each and every meeting they have. It was probably the best part of the serial.

Lucid and with depth.

The first meeting with Dev for Geet was a warning of sorts, she met him on terrace and a thorn pricked her. What symbolism to portray that their relationship will only bring pain to her and he will be the thorn in the side that will mar every relation she has henceforth. That was the depth the screenplay displayed. Those were the nuances that made one deeply entrenched into the Serial.

The intrigue, the drama all culminated into a mix that was irresistible. Bravo for the story and screenplay at the time.

I do not have any knowledge about TRP and its workings so I shall refrain from talking about it.

The Hoshiarpur Track ended with the girl becoming estranged from her family. The first phase of the story is thus complete. Now her journey of becoming estranged from other relationships that she may develop is pursued, at least I believe that must have been the initial premise of the next track, the office track, but it lost the premise somewhere down the line and today we see all characters run around like headless chicken.

The Office track

Now again, the story had taken a turn where she bumps into the very man who had given each vertebrae that made her stand on her feet. She though eternally grateful was antagonistic towards any "help" that he did provide. Again a classic case of opposites attract.

The effervescent natured girl, yes the glimpse of her was shown in the first shot of the serial where she starts an impromptu jig on the beat of dhol but was suppressed in front of her brother and grandfather.

Here, she explores her nature, new relationships be it Mr Mirchandani or Pinky. A friend and a father figure. Nice mix yet again.

The brushes with the boss only brings her closer but here the track takes a turn once the chemistry between the lead pair onscreen not only gave the thus far elusive TRPs but also making of a much talked about pair in the whole telly world. It was the birth of the new chemistry that threatened to crack the screen. The golden goose was discovered.

Alas, the chemistry became the premise and the story and screenplay thus were sacrificed at the altar of chemistry. Now we got moments, they soon became repetitive yet the pair did make the OMG crowd swoon. I include myself here as well though I would have expected story to go forward.

The office track gave such some fantastic moments

Mr Chopra the cupid

Rahul the fool

Kurbaan Hua the high point in Maan and Geet's angry passionate interaction.

Well it seems the story did move'of sorts

golden moments of geet EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The Outhouse track

Change of scenario if not the scenes. The dupattas, the eye locks, chin lifts, catch and fall ( used like thunder and lightning). Though few things did come out here to add to the story and screeplay tried to do justice to these characters, well almost.

-          Sameera ' the reason for his "Angry Young Man" Persona'

-          Pari ' The reason for Geet's jealousy

-          Rasika rathod ' The reason for Maan admitting Geet's importance to him.

Maan Singh Khurana, for the first time manhandled Geet.

Maan Singh Khurana for the first time felt divinity in Geet's eyes at the Durgah

Maan Singh Khurana for the first time got drunk and did raada!

agreeddddd.. Clap

The Hoshiarpur revisited

The Rasika Rathod case got them back to Hoshiarpur, once again the old setting brought to light what connection they have and his admittance of her importance in his life.

Birth of friendship between them. Nice.

Embarrassed

Confession/Engagement/Confrontation

Now this was a long time coming but the cash cow was to be blamed for the dealy. It seemed like a proverbial end of an era should the protagonists confess their feelings so wow! loads of I love yous not in words but in action. More eyelocks, more moments, more oh come off it and kiss will ya! ( for me at least)

Engagement - a fake one, a real one, one in front of the elements and then in front of the people.

-------->>> the decline or downlfall (which was not visible at the moment ) started Ouch

Suddenly the writers seemed to be in a hurry for something. They wanted to clear the air and that too in a dramatic way. But what happened. The lead pair fell ill, so did the director and the malaria bug seem to have hit the story.

The track changed, the happy time turned into one morose time. The confrontation with Dev though impactful was rushed over and done with in a day. I wonder why.

Suddenly Dev/NT ended up in Jail and then all hell broke loose.

The story lost, the plot lost, the whole GHSP team seemed lost. The culprits came out scot free with some flimsy excuse. Wow.

------>>> declined drastically..but still was not clearly visible )

The Meera track though interesting was cut short too. Even shorter and more mind boggling was the Jay track. By that time the loyal viewers were only doing one thing wait and watch. The logic it seemed had become totally parayee from the serial.

i still miss meera n jay....and i still favour jay-meera track than wat we saw of dev-meera track.

me still in dreams of nissar conviencing the actors of jay-meera-dev-nt for a meater role n story line n bring them back...thought that they r waiting for an apt time to appear...hmmm...but looks like i need to wake up and face the harsh realities

The screenplay and story was floundering and people became sympathetic watchers rather than the enthralled ones. They awaited the Hero's return from illness and even after the return the story looked as pale as the Actor. The best moment in this track was the hospital hug!

The story took a twist and as we say

WE Twist we twist'the story brought in some new twists.

Paint fell on the story and blotted it completely track

We had Jay giving Geet the company he owned to run. Mr Khurana had to buy it and bring 3 monkeys into KC. Wow. That track was amazing. No logic. A pregnant lady in paint factory' worse crimes have been done perhaps.

The track had a mini separation, dare I say the word separation but the worst thing that had happened was one Geet pushing Maan Singh Khurana, the Tai Chi practicing stud and then in a fit of rage Maan Singh had dragged a pregnant lady out of his office. Bravo. Kya mardanagi!

Now we were still reeling from this atrocity and the story takes another turn.

the darkest time of all geet serial lovers as they literally saw the downfall clearly at last

the place where the story line could have been totally promising n worthwhile with same characters and new settings of IP....they bloched it in such a way that ...the result is right in front of us

Face Off k and Maang Bharo Sajna track

The wrong doer suddenly wanted avenging and was trying very hard to get mileage. She brought in new ammunition in form of a brother. Where did he come from ' Malaysia?

And lord behold we see yet another dropped from heaven character called Maan's Sister. Suddenly Vicky had a sex change and turned to Annie how uncanny.

She would have made sense to us if they had made sense in bringing her rather than tapakofying from god knows where. She did not have television, she did not have news..she was like the babe in the woods. May be she lived in Kailash trying to achieve Niravana'

i still want vicky...am still waiting for his entry...hoping that he comes after marriage as a flashback story of daadi or maan to geet as to how life used to be before he met her...something to do with sameera track??

or else the new cvs dont know that the old cvs had plans about maans exlove track n even finalised the actress for that role called sameera??

When push comes to shove what Pindi Queen could not do, NT had to do. Another saviour moment. Maang Bharo sajna.

The couple sizzled when they were not aware of their feelings, when they did not confess, when they felt only attraction for each other. But afterwards they turned into the couple that invented Chastity Belt.

He had held her passionately in Kurbaan Hua, touched her tremblingly in Peen Loon and after the khoon bhari maan, touch was less and less to almost nonexistent.

Cry Cry

Maan ban gaya Raam! Hey Raam!

Golmaal track

-          Annie & Arjun ' The wedding planners

The wedding seemed was here finally oh well the planners were from Malaysia and Kailash so it felt more like a village wedding rather than a Delhi residing Industrialist. But Budget ka sawaal hai shayad.

-          Brij and NT the Wedding poopers

Now one would do a wedding in a lavish with fun and frolic giving a feeling of bon homie' but no GHSP had to be dippharant from the rest and had to bring intrigue with not one but two party poopers.

Now more than the wedding the two villains get more mileage with their Tommy Gun ( phrase borrowed from one of my Idiot friend) with dialogues that last longer than a freight train passing at a railway crossing.

But it is a dream wedding none the less

The story and screenplay are not visible but one could have had moments that would have had the screen sizzle. But looks like a thanda couple are getting married with one trying to come close the other pushing away.

Missed opportunities  Cry Cry Angry not commenting now..if i start now...my talk will never end in this matter

-          Vicky

-          Sameera

-          Mirchandani

-          Hoshiarpur family ' Darji, Rano, Chachi, Chacha, Raji, Tito and of course Brij's wife what's her name dolly

-          Sasha

-          Meera

-          Jay

-          D'Mellos

These were the cast of characters if they had been penned well and given more than a 15 day track ( I have included Sasha as well cos the amount of footage she got probably amounts to the same ultimately) ' am I being harsh? The lead pair could have had rest. Parallel tracks could have been created with more logic.

Today a Tasha who was dead against Geet due to Sasha is suddenly the best buddy, part of haldi ceremony behaving like a chaddi buddy.

The Hits for me and I miss them now are  watching geet these days makes me think like this : really???was there a time when there was symbolism n all such other things in geet?? wow really  *surprised look *

-          The symbolism

-          The color palette ' change in colors of walls and use of colors to signify a mood, next track or possible moment.

-          The paintings that merged ' showed depth in art direction and cinematography . whether it was Heer Ranjha, Radha Krishna, Madonna and Child, The tilt toy representing maze all formed a palette that was engrossing.

-          The onion skin type of storytelling ' with each layer you exposed, there was something more yet to  be discovered. There was a time when watching an episode once meant missing out on details and depth that was infused in it. Today, the story does not engage you enough to look at the finesse with which the story telling is done, if at all.

Characterizationnot commenting now..if i start now...my talk will never end in this matter

my heart crying now thinking about all these Cry Cry

The characterization is inconsistent, lacks homework or thought process. They are like a one line characters as below

Adi ' man who stammers and laughs like hyena' but no explanation as to why he stammers only in front of Maan and laughs in nervousness. They have  a character and they could have built a back story for this but again not done.

Pinky ' the food fetish is suddenly missing. Looks like the detailing the earlier CVs had is totally gone. The current CVs have not done their homework and do not follow character consistency.

Tasha ' she plotted against Geet to create  MU with Annie, suddenly the henchmen of Sasha is left without a crutch so she conveniently becomes Geet's chaddi buddy. LOL

Manishaa ' The gay guy '.is he really? Or is just effeminate.  He is not even loyal in his adulation. Kabhi Maan toh Kabhi Adi'kya will he finally fall for Pandeyji..the baal bramachari? Silly

Romeo ' the potential character who seems a flirt but isn't actually. A sensitive man who has the hots for Tasha? Silly

Pandeyji ' The shudh hindi speaking man. Really is there a need for him? If so give more to do. Propagating advantages of being a bramachari. If nothing, will keep the teeming population of India under check'really? Silly

Even Maan seems to become the road side romeo one day and suddenly the CVs remember he is supposed to be the AYM persona. Would Maan really allow Manisha to touch his feet the way he did even if it is wedding? I think not, he would have cut him to size with a look before he let that happen. Shocked Disapprove Cry Angry mera maan...

Adi has lost his stammer around Maan finally? Embarrassed my adi darling

Geet talks of Rajnikant? Wow when did she get into the email/sms circulation? She is after all one of Maan's phast phast girls? hey i luv rajnikanth to the core..so dont dare anyone (not in serial..not here) to talk against him...

The screenplay and story are lost and I have lost my interest in a serial that had held my attention for the longest time. Cry Cry

Happy viewing guys.

This is my honest opinion and no pussy footing around. I feel the GHSP had potential to become a pioneer in bringing in story that had cause as its foundation and romance that underlined the storytelling

I had felt it was a Woman of Substance in Indian context in the making..

Now only woman remains and it lacks substance.

Clap Clap Clap Cry Cry Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dailysoap0510celestae-RushTrip-adoremevirgoInfinitedreams

-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
And its Still 13th January*13th*many said unlucky for someShocked
Dragged Wedding with full of disasters:
THE LONGEST DAY:
omg omg omg omg omg
Arjun's target to stop marriage to spoil it, to destroy MSK's happiness
NT half spoiled the day already
Arjun in the same day telling to NT he cant ruin annie to avenge khuranas the same day took the oath to destroy maan.

AA engaged again
Haldi took place beautifully.
the same day maan orders romeo and adi to keep an eye on NT's activities and Brij's activity as well.
MaanEet baby bickering beautiful scene.
NT again tried to kill geet , geet saved by maan and NT ends up in coma.(LONG SLEEP NT IN COMAAngry]
Marriage still to take place for sure.

omg omg omg i had so many awesome expectations from the last day rituals omg all suffering from tragedies and the useless ones and the biggest tragedy is annie herself even khuranas have no idea about it, what kind of a nand she is leaving her sister in law the bride like that alone in the parlour.

the best best best of the best part maaneet in their wedding wears, and dadi calling maan
shahzada she realize it today i knew from the day he entered the show omg
Geet looking amazingly beautiful in her bridal and the dress is so beautiful omg omg no doubt
haldi scene
maan got a head hit from geet
baby bickering

rest of the wedding omg omg not good seriously
what is this i mean how can the bride be left alone like this???the biggest blooper of the wedding sequence?

and Annie the most terrible part
but seriously this track has shaped up so badly, i am disappointed really cant tell how much i am
they would have to make the wedding dramatic so they make anne doing this blunder i am bride all alone????

and sorry to say geet herself was too an obstacle, its not her fault i am complaining the cvs she knows maan would do anything to keep her safe and for all her life she can go and enjoy in parlors she must understand her man's concern for her but nooooooAngryhe was all set to call the parlor girls at home this is another blooper, its not a negative influence which has spoiled the wedding but the bloopers our Prince and Princess will tie the knot which is confirm but this whole scenario i mean the way it is made dramatic was really disappointingAngry

Mallu

Edited by Mllu.N - 15 January 2011 at 12:27pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjeminent-RushTrip-sweet-and-cutemysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Thanks Lily

i saw the episode and what a farce the whole wedding is..
i have never seen a wedding like this ever on TV and lets not think about..in real life for this is beyond..reality..

hats off...Dev and Geet's wedding seemed real and people looked happy when compared to this one..

Murphy's law in full force...

Ha ha Arjun who was not going to use Annie will do so now... i donno what to say other thanShocked

yeah it does prove my theory that he is going to get really really deeply entrenched into the very hole he has dug up it is called REVENGE but it is so going to ruin him...

now yeah the girls did not want to go with the boys.. but what happened to security who could have gone with the girls..and waited outside the parlor..
lame lame lame

the whole plot is lame

if this is a dream wedding..
i will take nightmare anyday..

shayad woh itne daravne na ho!

hope is all gone
chilling me to the bone

when all is said and done
this is beyond revulsion

the story the plot is sitting on the gun
which has no trigger or even the ability to stun

a wedding like this is never spun
curiosity assuaged and having fun

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjravenheartsweet-and-cuteBheegiBasantiadoremevirgoInfinitedreams

ravenheart IF-Dazzler
ravenheart
ravenheart

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
@Vrush :  Geet acts as if the murder attempt on her is a every day thing.....one moment scared with fear and the next all set to go to the parlour......Khissa security guards ka....... ......Brij loitering @ KM....inspite of overpaid bodyguards and the dreaded cameras...reminds me of Rahul Gandhi security breach and makes me sing the song "it happens only in India"!

NE - less said the better.......so much in love with a guy she met a week (or was it less?).....forgot about her own brother's anxiety.   If I meet her, I will kuchal kar rakh doongi isseAngry.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet-and-cute-RushTrip-adoremevirgo

Go to top