Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiots- Dilwala Dulhaniya Ko Kab Le Jayega? (Page 10)

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

Prediction for future episode....clues left in today's episode....

Few Promises meant to be broken or Kept.......but indicate what future hold for us,,,,

SO I will definitely not say that......symbolisms have vanished.....but way to indicate them has definitely changed.

Geet Creatives and Nissar are leaving hints and clues from last week what future hold for us. Its definitely not Jail track but yes miscarriage is coming. Execution and screenplay is messy and definitely flawed but they are sketching strong storyline and plot for future....

Geet has become a storehouse of promises from last week......how many will survive this Brij blow ....we will see next week......

Chronological order of Promises Maan gave to geet

1. First Maan promise to geet after when Brij was in outhouse...I will break any promise if that is too save your life...So for geet life Maan will break any promise.....oath.....
  2. After Maan confession about Baby and Geet choice....She took promise...to chose baby life over hers..she accepted for Maan  "Geet is everything and his happiness is only her"  She too accepted that for Geet " Motherhood came first than love so for her child is first priority" . Given Maan goes by this promise to think her over his happiness he will choose baby over her life.
  3. But she took another promise from him today....So it sounded bit repetitive but this promise actually relieved him from promise 2. He will give importance to his happiness over hers which clearly indicated wherever baby and Mom will be in danger. He will go by his first promise break all promises for her life and go by third promise will chose his happiness over hers. So ultimately his choice will to finally to save Geet

Storyline after MC.....

Obviously it will not be dreamy wedding in that case. Geet will go to trauma. Where she has lost the sole aim of her life, for which she had fought the whole world....her family..her name'rather verge of losing her life for baby....SO this will be biggest trauma of her life...for which Maan will be responsible because he chose to save her over baby...She will be angry ...sad....traumatized...

For Maan who just kept one promise and broke other because it was impossible for him to keep 2 promises simultaneously. ..He will loose geet faith , love with this decision. But It will not be easy for him to let go Geet out of his life. So we will get stubborn and passionate Maan who wants to get Geet out of her grief and win her back.

SO MORAL OF  THIS POST:  Maan Singh Khurana's character has been always been consistent
and will keep every promise that he has made...HE will keep another promise to Geet he will never ever leave geet alone will try to keep her happy forever

So a new journey of their love begins with huge trauma and how they will overcome it and reach to each other for their true love....

Kullu Shivi....combined efforts..

Good good ClapClapClap, welll said Shivani Patalli...Seriously we thought it's repetitive, but there was reason, and no one noticed....See that's why i want you to come on thread, cause your philosophy always gives me positive thought...Lub ju Shivi and Kulu for this yaar...

Chalo chalo chaloooooo....

Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Magnificent--mysterygurl1427

--Magnificent-- IF-Dazzler
--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

ok guys...bye for now...enjoy ur wkend...

Bye Aditi ...g'nite and u too enjoy ur sunday ...Smile

mysterygurl1427adoremevirgo

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged

Few Promises meant to be broken or Kept.......but indicate what future hold for us,,,,

SO I will definitely not say that......symbolisms have vanished.....but way to indicate them has definitely changed.

Geet Creatives and Nissar are leaving hints and clues from last week what future hold for us. Its definitely not Jail track but yes miscarriage is coming. Execution and screenplay is messy and definitely flawed but they are sketching strong storyline and plot for future....

Geet has become a storehouse of promises from last week......how many will survive this Brij blow ....we will see next week......

First Maan promise to geet after when Brij was in outhouse...I will break any promise if that is too save your life...So for geet life Maan will break any promise.....oath..... After Maan confession about Baby and Geet choice....She took promise...to chose baby life over hers..she accepted for Maan  "Geet is everything and his happiness is only her"  She too accepted that for Geet " Motherhood came first than love so for her child is first priority" . Given Maan goes by this promise to think her over his happiness he will choose baby over her life.
  1. But she took another promise from him today....So it sounded bit repetitive but this promise actually relieved him from promise 2. He will give importance to his happiness over hers which clearly indicated wherever baby and Mom will be in danger. He will go by his first promise break all promises for her life and go by third promise will chose his happiness over hers. So ultimately his choice will to finally to save Geet

Storyline after MC.....

Obviously it will not be dreamy wedding in that case. Geet will go to trauma. Where she has lost the sole aim of her life, for which she had fought the whole world....her family..her name'rather verge of losing her life for baby....SO this will be biggest trauma of her life...for which Maan will be responsible because he chose to save her over baby...She will be angry ...sad....traumatized...

For Maan who just kept one promise and broke other because it was impossible for him to keep 2 promises simultaneously. ..He will loose geet faith , love with this decision. But It will not be easy for him to let go Geet out of his life. So we will get stubborn and passionate Maan who wants to get Geet out of her grief and win her back.

SO MORAL OF  THIS POST:  Maan Singh Khurana's character has been always been consistent
and will keep every promise that he has made...HE will keep another promise to Geet he will never ever leave geet alone will try to keep her happy forever

So a new journey of their love begins with huge trauma and how they will overcome it and reach to each other for their true love....

WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

Good job my partner Kullu shister......Tongue

now guys......this is what we got out from the episode.........see shisters...

yes screenplay writer is inconsistent.....edittin is......Cv's are.....but but but.....symbolism exists....just the way they are showing it has changed.......

Come on u have to admit that today's episode was 100 times better then yesterdays....

do not lose hope.....please...keep smiling everyoneBig smile

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 15 January 2011 at 1:53pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Magnificent--

--Magnificent-- IF-Dazzler
--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

1. First Maan promise to geet after when Brij was in outhouse...I will break any promise if that is too save your life...So for geet life Maan will break any promise.....oath.....
  2. After Maan confession about Baby and Geet choice....She took promise...to chose baby life over hers..she accepted for Maan  "Geet is everything and his happiness is only her"  She too accepted that for Geet " Motherhood came first than love so for her child is first priority" . Given Maan goes by this promise to think her over his happiness he will choose baby over her life.
  3. But she took another promise from him today....So it sounded bit repetitive but this promise actually relieved him from promise 2. He will give importance to his happiness over hers which clearly indicated wherever baby and Mom will be in danger. He will go by his first promise break all promises for her life and go by third promise will chose his happiness over hers. So ultimately his choice will to finally to save Geet

Storyline after MC.....

Good good ClapClapClap, welll said Shivani Patalli...Seriously we thought it's repetitive, but there was reason, and no one noticed....See that's why i want you to come on thread, cause your philosophy always gives me positive thought...Lub ju Shivi and Kulu for this yaar...

Chalo chalo chaloooooo....

Muniza

Sahi kaha tuney Muni ....Shivi & Kuls have got something that had us going in circles ....this overdose of promises was making me wonder and after u guys mentioning it , i noticed how Maan has talked of the baby and spoke of both ...ie the mother and baby like in todays epi ....so maybe a MC mite be in the near future ....Confused

mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
@ Jes - Yes yes yes my Tinku, my masti partner, my philosopher, my sexy singer, my observation machine, my symbolism queen, my Kajol, my logic queen, and my phriend Kulu rocks...See how they found something from illigical to logical....

Muniza

--Magnificent--mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

@ Jes - Yes yes yes my Tinku, my masti partner, my philosopher, my sexy singer, my observation machine, my symbolism queen, my Kajol, my logic queen, and my phriend Kulu rocks...See how they found something from illigical to logical....

Muniza
see sometimes all u need is a brain....and a good writer......i had the thoughts....kullu the writer....who wrote my thoughts down sooooooo beautifully......ClapClapClapClapClap

--Magnificent--Infinitedreams

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jes75

Wow finally finished the epi ...and me not know what to make of it ...i'm tired of the twists and turns ....yaar inke shaadi ke liye jitna wait kiya hai utna toh apni shaadi main bhi wait nahi kiya tha ...what wid mine being a  love marriage .....
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

love marriage jes shister eh??? gud gud i am bery proud of uWink

--Magnificent--Infinitedreams

Go to top