3 Idiots- Dilwala Dulhaniya Ko Kab Le Jayega? - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ......yes tinky di....i am here....

yes Drashti looked gorgeous......
i loved loved loved Ani's outfit....was damn gorgeous i want๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Hmmm Maan would have been better off not havin anything on๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿคฃ
eh green is ok.....i mean he looks good in every color.....but yea why not any other color?? But did u notice....geet too had green on her outfit....so maybe to match her??? I don't think he would wear pink๐Ÿ˜† i mean the last time he wore pink he looked sexy hotalicious.......

but her wedding dress was mostly pink....with green and red on it.....so yes he could have worn red too

Ohh really green was in her dress? Oh but pata nahin yaar that sherwani not attracted me๐Ÿ˜ญ...
Oh you want dress like Anni? I am agree it was so beautiful....And i think it will look good on u, my sexy singer๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ....

Muniza
zor ka jhatka haye zoro se laga lolzzzz
roko shisters.....i have said this because of something u all will also feel the same....๐Ÿ˜‰

me and kullu together found something worth thinkin about.....give us a few moments๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
Guys correct me if i'm wrong but i was wondering everybody told Maan not to worry about Geet ...main soch rahi thi why wud'nt he when in the house itself NT tried to shoot Geet ...when all those so called hatta gattha security guys were roaming around......a lot of things have happened to Geet in the house itself , of course he'd be worried if she steps out of the house ....come to think of it everytime Maan has been worried about her and told her not to do something and Geet has gone against it and done it ...thats when something has happened ...shudnt these guys listen to Maan for once ....
Originally posted by Jes75

Guys correct me if i'm wrong but i was wondering everybody told Maan not to worry about Geet ...main soch rahi thi why wud'nt he when in the house itself NT tried to shoot Geet ...when all those so called hatta gattha security guys were roaming around......a lot of things have happened to Geet in the house itself , of course he'd be worried if she steps out of the house ....come to think of it everytime Maan has been worried about her and told her not to do something and Geet has gone against it and done it ...thats when something has happened ...shudnt these guys listen to Maan for once ....

Arey Jes he is all right to be worry.....Why he wouldnt be worry? And she knows that he's right on his place....Now she is stuck in Parlour, everyone left her, and only her love, who cares, and always worries for her, come to save her....I am totally with you...

Muniza
" Tum dono jaldi wapas aa jana " .....๐Ÿ˜ƒ   Hai that look .....kitni baar ghayal karega yeh zaalim .......๐Ÿ˜
@ Jes - Yes, uff kya look tha na...Jes join Wine Club yaar.....
Wine Club is only for married womens....

Muniza
guess wat...very silly thing hapnd...i just fell asleep on my desk...and 40 mins passed...feeling so sleepy...but thinking of staying a while with u guys...
Originally posted by muniza75

@ Jes - Yes, uff kya look tha na...Jes join Wine Club yaar.....
Wine Club is only for married womens....

Muniza
ok Di...i will join with u....i shall make maan my husband and then i am married woman right?? So i can join๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by muniza75

Arey Jes he is all right to be worry.....Why he wouldnt be worry? And she knows that he's right on his place....Now she is stuck in Parlour, everyone left her, and only her love, who cares, and always worries for her, come to save her....I am totally with you...

Muniza

and to think geet made maan promise not to worry about her.....ppl will try to shoot her, lock her up in the bathroom...but maan wont worry about her...
and she tells him to change himself....i wish she stops taking such idiotic promises from him which he is surely not going to fulfill...
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

ok Di...i will join with u....i shall make maan my husband and then i am married woman right?? So i can join๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Lame joke lolz...You cant join sorry....

Muniza