Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiots- Dilwala Dulhaniya Ko Kab Le Jayega?

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Idiots' Tantra Mala

Chamatkar ya Balatkar'idiots ki tantra mala....

We forgot we are Idiots who are supposed to do chamatkar and not balatkaar Ouch...So new improved Tantra Mala includes what is defined as chamakaar and what is defined as balatkaar

Chamatkar:

1. Your POV
2. Symbolism
3. Ripping of promo, precap, episode
4. Deciphering the characters and their characterization.
5. Storyline, plot, future of the story, track or anything that a new character can bring
6. Ideas unique to Idiot Family
7. Songs, Shayari, Verses, Prose that bring newness to the thread related to the family, characters, story or in general entertainment.

Balatkaar:

1. Bashing anyone ' character, actor, member or anyone who has expressed a POV you do not agree with
2. Ripping ' anyone
3. Ignoring ' Anyone

Ikkraar Big smile

Aaaal Izzz Weelll as along as we agree to disagree..
Yaar paancho oongliyan barabar nahi hoti'aur muthi mooh par thodi na maarte hain..use to fight depression, oppression, compression, suppression, impression and enjoy the session

Sanskaar:

1. The first three pages are for analysis ONLY as it gets lost in the pages later on. We have received requests for this. 
2. The chat thread would be the previous day's thread. So feel free to express anything and everything there.
3. Once the reserve of spot is done within say the first hour, the thread is then open for discussion and replies. 
4. Anyone who misses the boat on first three pages to analyse the episode, should send a pm to the opener to index the link so that people find it easy to read your take. 
5. The thread will open at 9:00 pm IST
6.We want maximum people to read the analysis and appreciate the effort and time put into watching the episode several time to bring in nuances.

IDIOTZ PHAMILY VM Big smile

Vrush's Short Story Link

Vinu Ki Nihu - Nautanki Ka Raaz - A Love Story

Edited by --Nargis-- - 15 January 2011 at 9:01am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet-and-cute-RushTrip-adoremevirgoInfinitedreams

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Index beyond page 3:

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--Magnificent--sweet-and-cute-RushTrip-Infinitedreams

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Res

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet-and-cute-RushTrip-Infinitedreams

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged

A song i am singing from this morning my very fav today it goes with their wedding feel Smile

Geet :  Main hoon teri sajni,Sajan hai tu mera
            Tu bandh ke aya mere pyar ka sehera
            Chehre se ab tere hati nahin ankhiyan
            Tera naam le le kar chede mujhe sakhiyan
           Sakhiyon se ab mujhko peecha chodana hai
            Pal bhar ki judaai phir laut ana hai
          Saathiya sang dil rahega tera pyaar
          Saathiya rang layega intezaar

Maan : Mere tasovar main tum roz ati ho
            Chupke se tum aakar mera ghar sajati ho
           Sajni bada pyar ye roop hai tera
          Gajre ki khushboo se meheka hai ghar mera
          Ankhon se ab teri kajal curana hai EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Another for Maneet togetherEmbarrassed
Zindagi jhoom kar muskurane ko hai
Pyar apni kahani sunane ko hai
Khwaab ankhon main lekar deewane chale
Kya hai deewangi ye dikhane chali
Hosh khone chale jaan gawane chale
ishq phir baazi lagane ko hai
apni raahen mili aur pyar ho gaya
bas nigahen mili aur pyar hogaya
Embarrassed
Hope episode turned out to be rocking one aswell

Edited by killerkinrul - 15 January 2011 at 8:23am

--Magnificent--sweet-and-cute-RushTrip-

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Res

--Magnificent--sweet-and-cute-RushTrip-

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Viji Loved your Title...Aa Jhappi PaoHug....

Episode was good, on serious note....Me enjoying the track...I know we all so pissed off cause they have made the shaadi impossible, but we know our hero will make anything possible...for MSK impossible is I'm possible.....

Loved Arjun ka badla, abb aayega mazza....MaanEet shaadi hogi zaror....MSK Geet ko le aayega, aur tab kareyga Brij Geet pur hamla, pur kya goli Geet ko lageygi? Bolo bolo bolo.....Uff saare promo abb slowly slowly khuleingey....

Kya interesting bana diya CV's ne shaadi ko....Nags aapka track aane wala hai.....

Geet was looking very pretty as a bride, loved Anwesha outfit, liked MaanEet scene, she again took the promise from him, and this promise mukt him from the other promises, cause she was the one who told him to think about his self first (thanks to Tinku and Kulu for this).....

I hope CV's will execute those tracks perfectly....Epi 7/10.....

Muniza

Edited by muniza75 - 15 January 2011 at 3:10pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenhearteminent--Magnificent---RushTrip-sweet-and-cuteadoremevirgoSilentsoulmysterygurl1427

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
This is what i have posted on Devil's Den...posting here for my phamily as well

I have segmented the story/screenplay in track wise and what probably hit me in those tracks.

The Hoshiarpur track

The birth of a story that did sound clichd to start with, an NRI man, no background check, rushed wedding. All a recipe for a dupe for a family that does not believe a girl child to be worthy enough to be given a voice, independence or decision making capabilities.

But the story took a turn, the girl bumped into an anti-social who does fulfill his social responsibilities albeit reluctantly. He saved her but did not become her saviour. He helped her but did not want to. He did not fight her battles but gave her weapons to fight her own battles.

That was the story and the screenplay complimented it like a hand in glove. Perfection in terms of expressions, characterization. Build up mystery around the male protagonist and give a spine to the female protagonist with each and every meeting they have. It was probably the best part of the serial.

Lucid and with depth.

The first meeting with Dev for Geet was a warning of sorts, she met him on terrace and a thorn pricked her. What symbolism to portray that their relationship will only bring pain to her and he will be the thorn in the side that will mar every relation she has henceforth. That was the depth the screenplay displayed. Those were the nuances that made one deeply entrenched into the Serial.

The intrigue, the drama all culminated into a mix that was irresistible. Bravo for the story and screenplay at the time.

I do not have any knowledge about TRP and its workings so I shall refrain from talking about it.

The Hoshiarpur Track ended with the girl becoming estranged from her family. The first phase of the story is thus complete. Now her journey of becoming estranged from other relationships that she may develop is pursued, at least I believe that must have been the initial premise of the next track, the office track, but it lost the premise somewhere down the line and today we see all characters run around like headless chicken.

The Office track

Now again, the story had taken a turn where she bumps into the very man who had given each vertebrae that made her stand on her feet. She though eternally grateful was antagonistic towards any "help" that he did provide. Again a classic case of opposites attract.

The effervescent natured girl, yes the glimpse of her was shown in the first shot of the serial where she starts an impromptu jig on the beat of dhol but was suppressed in front of her brother and grandfather.

Here, she explores her nature, new relationships be it Mr Mirchandani or Pinky. A friend and a father figure. Nice mix yet again.

The brushes with the boss only brings her closer but here the track takes a turn once the chemistry between the lead pair onscreen not only gave the thus far elusive TRPs but also making of a much talked about pair in the whole telly world. It was the birth of the new chemistry that threatened to crack the screen. The golden goose was discovered.

Alas, the chemistry became the premise and the story and screenplay thus were sacrificed at the altar of chemistry. Now we got moments, they soon became repetitive yet the pair did make the OMG crowd swoon. I include myself here as well though I would have expected story to go forward.

The office track gave such some fantastic moments

Mr Chopra the cupid

Rahul the fool

Kurbaan Hua the high point in Maan and Geet's angry passionate interaction.

Well it seems the story did move…of sorts

The Outhouse track

Change of scenario if not the scenes. The dupattas, the eye locks, chin lifts, catch and fall ( used like thunder and lightning). Though few things did come out here to add to the story and screeplay tried to do justice to these characters, well almost.

-          Sameera – the reason for his "Angry Young Man" Persona…

-          Pari – The reason for Geet's jealousy

-          Rasika rathod – The reason for Maan admitting Geet's importance to him.

Maan Singh Khurana, for the first time manhandled Geet.

Maan Singh Khurana for the first time felt divinity in Geet's eyes at the Durgah

Maan Singh Khurana for the first time got drunk and did raada!

The Hoshiarpur revisited

The Rasika Rathod case got them back to Hoshiarpur, once again the old setting brought to light what connection they have and his admittance of her importance in his life.

Birth of friendship between them. Nice.

Confession/Engagement/Confrontation

Now this was a long time coming but the cash cow was to be blamed for the dealy. It seemed like a proverbial end of an era should the protagonists confess their feelings so wow! loads of I love yous not in words but in action. More eyelocks, more moments, more oh come off it and kiss will ya! ( for me at least)

Engagement - a fake one, a real one, one in front of the elements and then in front of the people.

Suddenly the writers seemed to be in a hurry for something. They wanted to clear the air and that too in a dramatic way. But what happened. The lead pair fell ill, so did the director and the malaria bug seem to have hit the story.

The track changed, the happy time turned into one morose time. The confrontation with Dev though impactful was rushed over and done with in a day. I wonder why.

Suddenly Dev/NT ended up in Jail and then all hell broke loose.

The story lost, the plot lost, the whole GHSP team seemed lost. The culprits came out scot free with some flimsy excuse. Wow.

The Meera track though interesting was cut short too. Even shorter and more mind boggling was the Jay track. By that time the loyal viewers were only doing one thing wait and watch. The logic it seemed had become totally parayee from the serial.

The screenplay and story was floundering and people became sympathetic watchers rather than the enthralled ones. They awaited the Hero's return from illness and even after the return the story looked as pale as the Actor. The best moment in this track was the hospital hug!

The story took a twist and as we say

WE Twist we twist…the story brought in some new twists.

Paint fell on the story and blotted it completely track

We had Jay giving Geet the company he owned to run. Mr Khurana had to buy it and bring 3 monkeys into KC. Wow. That track was amazing. No logic. A pregnant lady in paint factory… worse crimes have been done perhaps.

The track had a mini separation, dare I say the word separation but the worst thing that had happened was one Geet pushing Maan Singh Khurana, the Tai Chi practicing stud and then in a fit of rage Maan Singh had dragged a pregnant lady out of his office. Bravo. Kya mardanagi!

Now we were still reeling from this atrocity and the story takes another turn.

Face Off k and Maang Bharo Sajna track

The wrong doer suddenly wanted avenging and was trying very hard to get mileage. She brought in new ammunition in form of a brother. Where did he come from – Malaysia?

And lord behold we see yet another dropped from heaven character called Maan's Sister. Suddenly Vicky had a sex change and turned to Annie how uncanny.

She would have made sense to us if they had made sense in bringing her rather than tapakofying from god knows where. She did not have television, she did not have news..she was like the babe in the woods. May be she lived in Kailash trying to achieve Niravana…

When push comes to shove what Pindi Queen could not do, NT had to do. Another saviour moment. Maang Bharo sajna.

The couple sizzled when they were not aware of their feelings, when they did not confess, when they felt only attraction for each other. But afterwards they turned into the couple that invented Chastity Belt.

He had held her passionately in Kurbaan Hua, touched her tremblingly in Peen Loon and after the khoon bhari maan, touch was less and less to almost nonexistent.

Maan ban gaya Raam! Hey Raam!

Golmaal track

-          Annie & Arjun – The wedding planners

The wedding seemed was here finally oh well the planners were from Malaysia and Kailash so it felt more like a village wedding rather than a Delhi residing Industrialist. But Budget ka sawaal hai shayad.

-          Brij and NT the Wedding poopers

Now one would do a wedding in a lavish with fun and frolic giving a feeling of bon homie… but no GHSP had to be dippharant from the rest and had to bring intrigue with not one but two party poopers.

Now more than the wedding the two villains get more mileage with their Tommy Gun ( phrase borrowed from one of my Idiot friend) with dialogues that last longer than a freight train passing at a railway crossing.

But it is a dream wedding none the less

The story and screenplay are not visible but one could have had moments that would have had the screen sizzle. But looks like a thanda couple are getting married with one trying to come close the other pushing away.

Missed opportunities

-          Vicky

-          Sameera

-          Mirchandani

-          Hoshiarpur family – Darji, Rano, Chachi, Chacha, Raji, Tito and of course Brij's wife what's her name dolly

-          Sasha

-          Meera

-          Jay

-          D'Mellos

These were the cast of characters if they had been penned well and given more than a 15 day track ( I have included Sasha as well cos the amount of footage she got probably amounts to the same ultimately) – am I being harsh? The lead pair could have had rest. Parallel tracks could have been created with more logic.

Today a Tasha who was dead against Geet due to Sasha is suddenly the best buddy, part of haldi ceremony behaving like a chaddi buddy.

The Hits for me and I miss them now are

-          The symbolism

-          The color palette – change in colors of walls and use of colors to signify a mood, next track or possible moment.

-          The paintings that merged – showed depth in art direction and cinematography . whether it was Heer Ranjha, Radha Krishna, Madonna and Child, The tilt toy representing maze all formed a palette that was engrossing.

-          The onion skin type of storytelling – with each layer you exposed, there was something more yet to  be discovered. There was a time when watching an episode once meant missing out on details and depth that was infused in it. Today, the story does not engage you enough to look at the finesse with which the story telling is done, if at all.

Characterization

The characterization is inconsistent, lacks homework or thought process. They are like a one line characters as below

Adi – man who stammers and laughs like hyena… but no explanation as to why he stammers only in front of Maan and laughs in nervousness. They have  a character and they could have built a back story for this but again not done.

Pinky – the food fetish is suddenly missing. Looks like the detailing the earlier CVs had is totally gone. The current CVs have not done their homework and do not follow character consistency.

Tasha – she plotted against Geet to create  MU with Annie, suddenly the henchmen of Sasha is left without a crutch so she conveniently becomes Geet's chaddi buddy.

Manishaa – The gay guy ….is he really? Or is just effeminate.  He is not even loyal in his adulation. Kabhi Maan toh Kabhi Adi…kya will he finally fall for Pandeyji..the baal bramachari?

Romeo – the potential character who seems a flirt but isn't actually. A sensitive man who has the hots for Tasha?

Pandeyji – The shudh hindi speaking man. Really is there a need for him? If so give more to do. Propagating advantages of being a bramachari. If nothing, will keep the teeming population of India under check…really?

Even Maan seems to become the road side romeo one day and suddenly the CVs remember he is supposed to be the AYM persona. Would Maan really allow Manisha to touch his feet the way he did even if it is wedding? I think not, he would have cut him to size with a look before he let that happen.

Adi has lost his stammer around Maan finally?

Geet talks of Rajnikant? Wow when did she get into the email/sms circulation? She is after all one of Maan's phast phast girls?

The screenplay and story are lost and I have lost my interest in a serial that had held my attention for the longest time.

Happy viewing guys.

This is my honest opinion and no pussy footing around. I feel the GHSP had potential to become a pioneer in bringing in story that had cause as its foundation and romance that underlined the storytelling

I had felt it was a Woman of Substance in Indian context in the making..

Now only woman remains and it lacks substance.

Edited by -RushTrip- - 15 January 2011 at 8:22am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjMurlalgoldenballcelestae-Amrita2010--Magnificent--ravenhearteminentLavZlily_k25sweet-and-cutemeravigilisorickks--Nargis--BheegiBasantiadoremevirgoSilentsoulmysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged

helo phamilyyy.....kaise ho sab......sab teek taak naa.....LOL

Well i was fightin wid myself whethr is shd write tody or nt.....bt i am writin as i hav resvd on da frst page.......ghar ke izzath ke liye likh rahi hoon......LOLWink
on da weddin card it was clearly writn dat da shaadi is set fr 10th Jan.....da promos said 13th Jan......we wishd fr a Big Fat Indian weddin wid ALL da rasams.......sangeeth,haldi tho hogayi...n it was grnd....i hav to addmt dat.......wat abt Mehendi??chalo lets leav dat part.....lyk my mom says...jo hai usse khush rehna seekna padega....aur Maan ki baaraath nikhalne ka naam hi nahi le rahe hai.....LOL

Daadi again actin as the wise elderClapClap....showin her childrn da right path....so shaadi hogi...aaj raath ko hi...okie we r waitin....

Chote chote khwaabon ko aa jodenge
Yeh bhi vaada na tumhein ab chodenge
Jeena chaahe phir tere liye aankhein na pherenge
Saansein meri tu le le bhale, ab na tumhein jaane denge...
Maan bein over protctv abt sendin Geet alone.....bt Geet tho Geet hai....she gets wat she wnts....she goes off wid Annie,Pinky n Tasha.....Annie goes to b da support systm of her new BoyfrndConfused.......Maan wants to b wid Geet coz he loves her n wnts her safe n Annie wnts to b wid Arjun coz she loves him n she feels he needs her support....Confused

if Maan looks hot in his shervani Geet looks divineEmbarrassed....she looks very very pretty.....lyk da beauticn said da most beautiful dulhan.....ab tho bas dher hai shaadi ki.....So our Dulhan is waitin n waitin.....fr her dulha jst lyk we r waitin fr our Maaneeets weddin..

Ho Gayaa Hai Tujhako To Pyaar Sajana
Laakh Kar Le Tuu Inakaar Sajana
Diladaar Sajanaa, Hai Ye Pyaar Sajanaa...
So we hav Arjun doin EXACTLY wat NT wantd him to....he asks himself y is it tough fr me to do dis...hotha hai..pyaar mei aisa hi hotha hai.....so we will see wat v wntd to c...Arjun usin Annie to tak reveng.....bt in da end he wil loose da fight...he mite b able to get MSK bankrpt...mite even get him arrestd(Ouch).....bt at da end wen he wil noe wat exactly happnd he wd b heartbrokn n wd wnt to get Annie bck....bt i feel it wd b too late den....Ouch

yeh kya hua...kaise hua...kab huaa??ShockedConfused
Did da precap shw Brij in KM??ShockedShockedwat abt da high security who hav been assignd to look fr him....hw easily he got inside widot gettin noticd.....Ouch

Geet to Maan:

sab ki baaraatein aayi doli tu bhi laana....
dulhan banaake humko rajaji le jaana....
sab ki baaraatein aayi
chaaha tha maine, socha tha maine
kya kya the armaan dil nadaan ke
aankhon mein aansu aaye
ab to kisi ko bhi apna ke hai bulaana...
sab ki baaraatein aayi doli tu bhi laana....
dulhan banaake humko rajaji le jaana....

Maan to Geet:

Aa Keh De Zamane Se, Tu Mere Ishq Ki Hai Daastaan
Hey Ya... Hey Ya...
O Jaaniya Keh De Bahaane Se
Main Tera Jism Hoon, Tu Meri Jaan
Kuch Na Chupa
Mushkilon Se Milta Hai Aisa Sona Pyar
Soni Cheez Tere Jaisi Na Mujhko Na Mujhko Khoni Re
Tenu Leke Main Javanga, Dil Deke Main JavanaWinkEmbarrassed

nythin mor wd b added latrWink

Loads of Luv,
Lavzz