Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Bollywood "Cat Fights": A New Take

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
From 'Ultimate Bollywood Divas' blog:

"Ever since ever, there have been stories, column-inches, gossips, scandals in Bollywood about apparent "cat fights". Most of the time they are made up of course. There have only been a few confirmed spats in the past i.e. Sridevi vs Jaya, Madhuri vs. Sridevi, Karisma vs. Raveena etc...

These days it seems the media are so bored, that they create stories out of thin air about these alleged brawls between the likes of Kareena-Priyanka-Katrina-Deepika. And I think that sometimes these made-up headlines are in fact the cause for some rift between all the UBDs out there. The media needs to be more responsible. If they want to make stories up, then we not let it be positive...."

Click Here For Full Article

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It's not the media! We have seen it with our own eyes, stars making faces like they are in kindergarten. Edited by sheee - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sheee

It's not the media! We have seen it with our own eyes, stars making faces like they are in kindergarten.

😆
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

It's not the media! We have seen it with our own eyes, stars making faces like they are in kindergarten.

🤣that is so true
Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
There is some truth to that, but I do think on the whole it is blown out of proportion.
Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

agreeed ! it's starting to get annoing
i donno if you guys have heard actoresses saying "2 actoresses cannot be friends"
like why noot? so immature...