Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

We Belong Together (Part - 31 - Page 143) (Page 88)

komlika IF-Rockerz
komlika
komlika

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
hey take ur time dont worry.......we will wait Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hansasma

hansasma Senior Member
hansasma
hansasma

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
update coming up anyone interested???? Tongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123komlikaWater.basicquestion1libra25--Ratna--

komlika IF-Rockerz
komlika
komlika

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hansasma

me........LOL..........i have homework to do but im on IF waiting for update.........babaji mera kya hoga Shocked

hansasma

libra25 IF-Rockerz
libra25
libra25

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
waiting waiting..........Sleepy

hansasma

hansasma Senior Member
hansasma
hansasma

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

Part – 23

The next morning Geet woke up early, made breakfast and left for the university. Today she was going to blast Misha. Why in the world did she lie to her it wasn't as if Vicky's life was at stake that all of them hid it from her.

Meanwhile Maan had difficulty in opening his eyes; he slept at 3 last night. He was so used to Geet sleeping in his arms that without her he couldn't fall asleep. He was wondering what she must be upto. He looked at her Babaji and prayed that Vicky wins the challenge that way she will come back to him.

He got up from the bed, stretched his arms and left for the bathroom; he was in no mood for his routine exercise. He got dressed and quickly went downstairs. Dadimaa was sitting at the breakfast table waiting for her grandchildren to come. She saw Maan coming, he looked tired and sleepy, and she easily guessed Geet was the reson behind his tiredness and sleepiness. She smiled at her own thoughts; her grand baby had really changed past a month and more.

She was happy that Geet didn't give in that easily this time; it was high time Maan understand her and let all the family secrets out. If she wanted she could have told her but she waited for Maan to reveal it. But Maan being Maan, she sighed last she saw anyone like her grand baby, for him everything was business. God when will his attitude changed she thought. She decided to tease him she was sure Geet wouldn't appear at the breakfast table.

Maan: Good Morning Dadimaa!!

Dadimaa: Good Morning beta, aaj aap bahut thake hu lag rahe ho, raat ko neend nahi aayi kya? She asked giggling.

Maan: Please Dadimaa subah subah meri bebasi ka Mazak mat uravoo. Aur waise bhi yeh sab aapki hi wajah se hua hai. Agar aap nahi hasti toh Geet itna naraaz nahi hoti aur mein aaram se soya hota. He blurted out the truth; he was falling in love with the same girl. The same girl Dadimaa had chosen for him. She smiled looking at his condition.

Dadimaa: Sorry beta. She was still giggling looking at Maan whose eyes were fixed on the door. He was desperately waiting for Vicky to turn up with Geet; it was as if Vicky was his 1 last hope remaining. Finally Vicky entered, Maan was hoping to see Geet behind him, and she wasn't there. He got up from his chair and walked up to him.

Maan: Vicky Geet kahan hai?

Vicky: Sorry bhai lagta hai Geet Bhabi bahut naraz hai woh toh jaldi subah hi University chali gayi. Vicky and Dadimaa looked at each other smiling at the state of bechara Maan, Maan Singh Khurana.

Vicky: Waise Deej aapko nahi lagta hume Bhai ke liye ek gaana gana chahiye?

Dadimaa: Hum bhi yahi soch rahe they, aap ko koi gaana yaad hai kya?

Vicky: Haan Deej. 'Mein toh shaadi karke phas gaya', hmm… mein isse achaa gaa sakta hu 'Bhai shaadi karke phas gaye', 'Bhai shaadi karke phas gaye'

(if you are interested maybe you could see the song else leave it ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5J1Z1LZ__s

By now Maan was fuming with anger, he wondered how long he could bear them teasing him. But Dadimaa and Vicky were no where near stopping. He felt his blood boiling; he couldn't take this nonsense any more.

Maan: Vicky chup! Bilkul chup! Agar ek aur shabd bola toh teri khair nahi hai, aapki bhi khair nahi hai Dadimaa. Hearing this they both laughed and started singing yet another song.

(Ek Kunwara, phir gaya maara, Phas gaya dekho, ye bechaara)

(This one is from Masti – well it's no where related to him but a bit of the lyrics definitely suits him)

Maan banged his hand to silence them; they stopped laughing looking at his anger. He would explode any moment, they were unsure how much of his wrath could they handle. Poor Geet they thought, wonder how could she handle this deadly angry cobra. Maan stood up and left for office without having breakfast, Dadimaa and Vicky bursted out laughing, god knows how long they laughed this way.

Finally Vicky and Dadimaa finished their breakfast; they were still enjoying their teasing session. Dadimaa confronted him about last night's promise to Maan.

Dadimaa: Hmmm….. toh aap humare Grand baby ko tang karne ke liye unhe jhooti umeed di kal raat. Haina?

Vicky: Deej itne saal huwe mujhe laute hue kuch toh haq banta hai Bhai ko pareshan karne ka.

With that they gave each other a hi-fi, Vicky kissed his Deej's forehead and left for the University. He had so much of work to do, different types of works. He had to fix those maniacs, he had to fix Bhai's mood, fix Bhabi's temperament, and finally make Misha fall in love with him. 'Uff' he sighed, with that he gave the 1st priority to himself. 'Yes I will enjoy first and then think of others later if time permits'.

Maan walked into his cabin full of anger, Sasha didn't bother to wish him, they were all very scared to see him this way. He sat on his chair and gulped down the whole glass of water; next he picked up the phone and called Geet. Her phone kept on ringing but she didn't bother answering. He took a deep breath and calmed down his anger, one wrong step and he will be dead. He rememebered Vicky's words today morning, yes getting married was the biggest mistake he made. Women were always hard to impress.

He picked up his phone, typed a message and sent to her. Geet was busy in the library searching for a fast paced novel. Her phone vibrated, she knew it was Maan's message. She opened it only to read.

Forgive me for my mistakes, I'm still a kid learning, the responsibility of being an adult.

Geet: Achaa toh yeh baat hai ab yeh bache bhi ban gaye, abhi mazaa chakhati hu.

She wanted to give him hazaar galiyaan but then she calmed down and didn't reply. She knew her silent treatment works well; he might be pulling his hair by now she thought. She was imagining him pulling his hair out of frustration and suddenly bursted out laughing. People stared at her as if she was some sort of maniac. She quickly left the library and walked in the corridor laughing like a maniac.

Meanwhile, Maan was doing exactly what Geet thought him to be doing; he was pulling his hair out. It felt as if he wanted that skull of his to leave his shoulders. He gulped down 3 glasses of water, took a very long breath and messaged her again.

Call me a jerk…. Kick my ass…. But please forgive me

She read this message and felt contented, immediately she messaged him

'Try harder honey I bet your efforts will definitely pay off 1 day'.

Maan broke into a smile, 'finally she messaged back' he thought. He could imagine Geet blushing by now, but little did he know he was wrong. He looked at the message and felt his eyes popping out of his sockets. He couldn't believe his eyes; his Sherni was asking him to work harder. He slopped down on the chair tired of manavofying her.

He googled on the internet searching for ways to manavofy her, he came across a question which was some what similar to his situation. He quickly scrolled down to see what people replied. He kept on coming across weird suggestions and the best part was he couldn't apply them. He found a link, clicked on it and read the advice.

Keep following her, keep bugging her, keep trailing her and most importantly keep singing this song for her.

He clicked on the video to view it, 'who knows I might find some ideas'

(Link to the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wH2QIS0si5o&feature=related)

He slammed the laptop shut; last thing he expected was a slap from Geet just as Vidya Balan slaps Akshay Kumar.

He strode out of the office to get some fresh air; meanwhile Vicky was hunting for his Bhabi he knew she will be in the Library. He reached there but couldn't find her, he asked the Librarian she replied back 'Last I saw the maniac laughing her way out was 15 minutes ago'. Vicky was confused did Maan Bhai win her? 'No way he can't win her so soon, even if he did I have to make them fight'.

Maan reached the University and started hunting for Geet; he finally spotted her in the garden she was busy reading some book. He thought of walking up to her and dragging her along with him, just then he remembered the slap. He touched his cheek trying to feel the slap, he shook his head trying to come out of the trance. He was Maan Singh Khurana he can't afford to have a slap in public that too by his wife. He quietly left from there.

Geet was too busy to notice anything; Misha walked into the campus and reached the garden just as Vicky asked her to. Geet looked up from her book only to find Misha and Vicky standing in front of her. She closed her book and stood up.

Geet: Mere paas aane ki koshish bhi mat karna, aaj toh tumhari khair nahi hai. Tum dono door raho mujhse.

Precap: Maan still trying to manavofy Geet

Hey guys sorry I have tried to combine 2 updates in 1. Hope it's long enough and if its not then spare me. I am going to give you more updates 2mrw. Remember 2mrw is Thursday which means weekend is round the corner.

Oyee hello all my silent readers thoda kasht karke LIKE button press kardo.

Oyee all you new interested readers add me in the buddy list and inform me. And to you all old readers let me know if you miss out on any PM from my side.

Thanks for all those lovely comments keep them coming. As usual your opinions, comments, suggestions and likes are most welcome. Voice out if you unlike it am all ears to hear!! Shaba Khair – Goodnight!!

The following 138 member(s) liked the above post:

laddha_chanchalssssmarnimmi26snehag10psruthiprihanddpurvagaberinlwgeetgeniusbmscarce05san1989abshahoneyboney1nikitaagarwal06jojo2802shinedosss9290860623kasturi11gagsykrishna.asmi123annie03Semarnknonabebuavantika_singhshalinikanagubhakbhartifanmans22saragulTinkJianazsijmaan13579hemvb--love--piyushidiyachillfullyfaltuNihsonMoon002pari_DDneha512CrystalSayamishtibimaastha-eiya-shivangi783Be.edgymaaneetkimeetXXaquafireXXm-g19ixraymaanmishtitanya_viaksnbismazaman2000dmg_roks_antara-Jyo-zaqxsw.Suhasini.Escapistbobbydolldoosheekaanisharoy1Rohini20Mounchyshabnam22KinshukKiDewanividu87Mg777mausam19puthAnu_RIqbal Neha1kiran99CythereaninaviJayaRNav20109staroneserialsmaanujaanuamzu32-maankimishti--shamima-MsMovielover-SmexySmile-gangesegbGudiyalovesguruambeernlibra25TinkerBellasimi91-Zahra15-KoolsmilemaaneetmaahiambbihaWater.wajiha-1sanu3108-Veritaserum-basicquestion1AudiwaliaKrishnaluv94smj1977.shruti-TeriMalang-hindu4lyfanjucoolPreethi-Premisonu4everkomlikashruti_luvs_mskshalini01esha143ajennmrk-1sweetkj--Ratna--rsroopalihinal_maaneetshah10preethinamita25kooliiojanu_2006swetha106n6s6k6i6r6a6n6yoga23priyaSabmeratu.ShalvekahkashansakinaTyrotamanna1391CrazyCutesyfelicitysmoak.dumas-BlushaLicious-notfadedawayDonnaa

libra25 IF-Rockerz
libra25
libra25

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
great update.....
looking forward to geet throwing more tantrums... but dont want this fight to convert into a misunderstanding....
hope this tiff will only yield positive results.......
vicky is sounding mischievious.... hope his pranks do not disturb the already troubled maneet relationship........LOL

Edited by libra25 - 26 January 2011 at 1:44pm

hansasma

hansasma Senior Member
hansasma
hansasma

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by komlika

Originally posted by hansasma

me........LOL..........i have homework to do but im on IF waiting for update.........babaji mera kya hoga Shocked

done. check karlo ;)

komlika

hansasma Senior Member
hansasma
hansasma

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
thanks for your emails and comments will reply to them 2mrw, me going 2 sleep. tada

--Ratna--

Go to top