Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

We Belong Together (Part - 31 - Page 143) (Page 74)

-Zahra15- IF-Rockerz
-Zahra15-
-Zahra15-

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
vry nic update......feels so gud 2 no that the truth will start being revealed.......hope geet isnt angry on misha or maan 2 hide frm her that vicky is her devar.....
...continue soon....

...n plzzzzzzz.....add me 2 ur PM list......

....zahra....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hansasma

basicquestion1 IF-Rockerz
basicquestion1
basicquestion1

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
oh i'm excited that u'll let  geet learn the reality about relations all on her own. i bet maan will be shocked at first but will be proud of her later as she always proves to be mrs.msk :)

hansasma

hansasma Senior Member
hansasma
hansasma

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
part 21 ready?? who is waiting anyone??

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bhakbhartifanmaanujaanubasicquestion1simi91charmed onesCrazyCutesy

simi91 IF-Rockerz
simi91
simi91

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
me waiting my dear

hansasma

CrazyCutesy IF-Stunnerz
CrazyCutesy
CrazyCutesy

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hansasma

part 21 ready?? who is waiting anyone??

me waiting..!!

hansasma

maanujaanu IF-Dazzler
maanujaanu
maanujaanu

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
how much do u want us to beg in front of u?
obviously everyone's waiting
do update soon

hansasma

hansasma Senior Member
hansasma
hansasma

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

Part ' 21

Vicky was very nervous meeting Maan Bhai he was confused whether to inform him what Geet was up to, but then just as Misha told it would be better to act dumb in front of Geet and Maan Bhai.

Sasha followed Maan until Victoria Park she wanted to know what he was up to since morning. The whole morning he wasn't at work, he called up Pinky informing her to cancel all his meetings for the day. During his 45 minute stay in the office he had made several calls and was talking to someone asking for more information. She wondered who could that be, she had called up Person 1 and informed her. Person 1 asked her to follow him wherever he was going.

Sasha left the office a minute later behind Maan; she was confused seeing him park the car outside Victoria Park, she parked her car and walked behind him, hiding every now and then behind the trees. Person 1 would keep calling Sasha asking for updates; Sasha would keep repeating the same thing about Maan sitting near the water in Victoria Park. Meanwhile, Maan was wondering what was taking Vicky so long to reach.

Vicky saw Sasha trailing behind Maan Bhai; he understood she is here to see what he was up to. But being the youngest brother of Maan Singh Khurana he played his game safe, he followed her. Finally half an hour later he saw Sasha arguing with someone over the phone soon after she left. He looked around to confirm no one else was lingering in the Park keeping an eye on his 'Paa'.

He felt it safe to go and meet Maan Bhai he walked and placed his hand on Maan Bhai's shoulder. Maan was relieved to see him there, instantly he asked him 'Vicky tumhe aane mein der kyun hui?'

Vicky: Sorry bhai per pareshani aapke sir mandaraa rahi thi.

Maan: Tum kehna kya chahte ho, seedhe seedhe kaho.

Vicky: Sasha adhe ghante se aapka peecha kar rahi thi.

Maan smirked at a confused Vicky and said 'Main jaanta hu aur mein chahta tha ke usse pata chale ki tum waapis aagaye ho. Per khair koi baat nahi there is always a second time to everything'.

Maan went on talking about the new game Sasha, Person 1 and Person 2 were playing. Vicky was shocked to hear about it. They went into further details about trapping them in their own game. They decided to act ignorant towards their actions just to get hold of strong proofs against them.

Back in the library Geet went over the details of 'Devendra Singh Khurana' she seemed to be bored reading about him. His Bio data gave out academic and extra curriculum achievements and nothing else apart from it. He wasn't as smart as Maan but he was fine, an average student, he had topped only in certain subjects. There were a lot of extra records such as indiscipline behaviour, bullying others and a list of unwanted information.

Geet kept scrolling down in order to find some link between him and Maan. The excitement which she had when she found his bio data no longer existed, her excitement just died off. She felt sad about the troubles she undertook just to obtain it. Suddenly she remembered the Family Tree she had obtained.

She went back to the files in her flash drive; she started cursing her flash drive upon not finding the file she saved earlier. She right clicked on the empty space and arranged icons by modified. She saw the file on the top, she quickly opened it.

The file took its own time to open, a minute later it popped open only to give Geet the biggest shocks of her life. At first she couldn't register what it meant but when she went over it again, this time slowly she figured out the whole connection. Her body started shivering, she was happy and at the same time she was shocked. The Family Tree didn't give 1 or 2 shocks instead she got a bunch of 4 shocks by just looking at it.

(This is the Family Tree which shocked Geet. I hope it works for you people as well and you find it shocking too)

Precap: Sorry no precaps!!

For those who are confused see page 75 towards the end, but I think this chart should be easy to read though. I am sorry i didn't use the arrows coz the boxes were really small to read. The boys in the family are highlighted in Blue and Girls in RED.

Hey guys I hope you found the Family Tree shocking too. I am sorry if it didn't work for you and sorry if you people are confused Confused. Guess now you all have some hints to the story. LOL 

Oyee hello all my silent readers kuch comments de do yaar or else thoda kasht karke LIKE button press kardo. 

And oyee you all let me know if you don't receive my PM's or my new readers who are interested do add me in the buddy list and inform me.

Thanks for all those lovely comments keep them coming. As usual your opinions, comments, suggestions and likes are most welcome. Voice out if you unlike it am all ears to hear!! Shaba Khair ' Goodnight!!

Edited by hansasma - 24 August 2011 at 8:59pm

The following 107 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10mohiniiharikashiva25dpurvainlwgeetchintushilpascarce05vani0391san1989nirodabshahoneyboney1nikitaagarwal06mishtikhuranajojo28029290860623kasturi11gagsypp1980krishna.asmi123annie03bhakbhartifannazsijManeet13nonabebuhemvb--love--DancinFirefliesTinkJiamans22holyangelmaan13579SapphireFlamesdiyachillpiyushirichu26fullyfaltuNihsonpari_DDchiki143saam123imaasthamaaneetkimeetXXaquafireXXm-g19maanmishtiaksnbismazaman2000tanya_vishivangi783sonali_22bobbydolldoosheekaMounchy_G1234_cyum321mausam19vidu87puth-shamima-maanujaanuIqbal Neha1heermeherNav2010-SmexySmile-gangesegbjssoodKoolsmilemaaneetmaahi-Veritaserum-TinkerBellasimi91Krishnaluv94smj1977.shrutibasicquestion1wajiha-1esha143hindu4lyfanjucool-TeriMalang-sonu4eversanu3108mrk-1shruti_luvs_mskhinal_maaneetrsroopali--Ratna--Shalvecharmed ones*Dakoo_Minzy*kooliioswetha10FireSafireFireenamita25yoga23priyaSabmeratu.kahkashansakinaTyrotamanna1391CrazyCutesyfelicitysmoak.dumas-BlushaLicious-notfadedawayDonnaa

Sabmeratu. IF-Sizzlerz
Sabmeratu.
Sabmeratu.

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Loved both the updates---so Geet finally found out dat Dev & vicky r maan brothers---Maan is alwaiiz 1 step ahead he knew sasha was der---Cont soon Xx... Big smile Tongue Clap

Edited by Shayma29 - 23 January 2011 at 2:19pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hansasma-maankimishti-

Go to top