Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

We Belong Together (Part - 31 - Page 143) (Page 72)

hansasma Senior Member
hansasma
hansasma

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
hey people,

2 updates tonight, but i will be late to post.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123maanujaanubasicquestion1simi91

hansasma Senior Member
hansasma
hansasma

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Yohuu,,,

1st update for the day coming up, who is waiting????? TongueDay Dreaming

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123bhakbhartifanmaanujaanubasicquestion1simi91komlika

shivangi783 Goldie
shivangi783
shivangi783

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Me!
       Me!
               Me!Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123hansasma

simi91 IF-Rockerz
simi91
simi91

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
me waiting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hansasma

maanujaanu IF-Dazzler
maanujaanu
maanujaanu

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hansasma

hansasma Senior Member
hansasma
hansasma

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged

Part - 20 

Geet sat in the computer lab and hacked in to the locked admin files, she kept thanking her 'Babaji' for sending a friend like Misha in her life. Misha was a smart, evil and tech savvy girl; she knew how to get her work done. She had shown her tricks for hacking and acquiring information from the admin system. Usually the admin's would hand over the details to you but they would end up asking you 1000's of questions just for verification. So the best option would be to break into those confidential files because she had been asked to keep her identity hidden.

She opened the database wherein all the details were saved since the time the University was operating. She could easily figure out who all studied here from the Khurana family, she could even get hold of a family tree. There had been a lot of mystery to the Khurana family, she had to find out. She looked at her watch; she had only 15 minutes to gather all the information before her Finance class started. She reached for her purse searching for her flash drive where she could store all the information and go through it later.

The database loaded she clicked on the search tab and typed 'Devandra Singh Khurana' it said 'no matches found'. 'Oh freak! Maybe I have typed the wrong spelling' she thought. This time again she typed 'Devendra Singh Khurana' the search result returned with 'Devendra's' information. She squeaked in happiness, finally she had broken into the confidential files. A young blonde looked at her in confusion Geet apologized immediately to avoid any sort of unwanted attention.

There were a lot of things written to 'Devendra Singh Khurana', she spoke to herself 'I don't have enough time to go through it now, I will copy it to my flash drive and read it after Professor Paul's class'. Geet selected all the information, copied and pasted in Ms Word and saved it as 'Mystery Man's Bio Data - Devendra Singh Khurana'.

She still had another 7 minutes for her Finance class to start; she quickly went to a tab named 'Family Tree' and typed 'Khurana' in the Surname tab. Next she typed 'Singh' in the Middle Name tab followed by 'Maan Singh Khurana' in the Student's Name tab. Any person or persons related to the words 'Khurana', 'Singh' and most importantly 'Maan Singh Khurana' will be displayed in the Search results.

A colourful long Family Tree popped out in the Search Result. She looked up at the ceiling and softly said 'Thank you Babaji aaj apne mera saath deke mera kaam aur aasaan kardiya. Thank you so much!' She saved the attachment in the flash drive, closed the database, erased the entry from the log file and ran towards her class.

Maan: Vicky ab tum class attend karo hum ek ghante baad Victoria Park mein milenge. Bhaag ne ki koshish mat karna, iss baar meri nazar sirf tumhe hai.

Vicky: You never seem to give up Bhai. Aur waise bhi iss baar mein apne Paa ko chodke kahi nahi javoonga.

Vicky hugged him tightly and once again said 'Mujhe maaf kardo Paa aisi galati dobara nahi hogi'. Maan maintained a stern look and replied 'Aur dobara honi bhi nahi chahiye. Waise bhi I have got some surprise for you shaam ko ghar chalo and see it for youself'. He kissed his forehead and dropped him back to the University.

Geet reached the classroom just in time, Vicky was already sitting in his usual place and he seemed to be lost in some thought. Geet walked up to him and said 'Hi Vicky, do you mind if I sit beside you?' Vicky replied back 'Sure why not bhab's, oops I mean babes'.

Geet: Babes!! oh please Vicky ye cheesy lines kisi aur ko dena.

With that she smiled at him and pulled out her last week's assignment. Geet seemed quite restless throughout the 1 hour class. Her mind seemed to drift away on 'Devendra' and most importantly 'The Khurana's'. They were a bunch of typical, hideous weirdo's she wondered about her future kids and prayed 'Please Babaji mere bacche ye ajeeb Khurana's ki tarah nahi hone chahiye. Unhe meri tarah simple aur pyaare banana'.

Vicky could feel his Bhabi being restless throughout the class; he thought she was missing Maan Bhai. He decided to further investigate what was troubling her. He tore a piece of paper, scribbled on it and moved it further near her book. Geet was surprised him passing a note to her. She slowly opened the note only to read

You seem to be restless what's the matter any good news?

She looked at him and smiled and then nodded her head, she picked up her pen to write back her reply. She folded the paper and passed it out to him. Vicky wanted to know what's playing on his Bhabi's mind, maybe she had some good news for Bhai and that's the reason she was restless. He opened the piece of paper which read.

Yes I am restless because I have finally found out what I was searching for.

What were you searching for and where did you find it?

I was searching for my family history and finally found it in the Confidential Admin files. My husband studied here and so did his family members, I found the Family Tree now am eagerly waiting to read it after this class.

Vicky couldn't believe his ears; he got the shock of his life when he read her reply. 'She just broke into the Confidential Admin files, oh god I wonder how she is going to react after finding out I am her Devar'.

The class got over Geet bid bye to Vicky and ran off towards the Library holding the flash drive as tight as possible. It was as if the flash drive was going to run away from her and she might lose all the newly acquired information.

Meanwhile Vicky called up Misha only to inform what Geet was up to. Misha replied back saying it was high time Geet knew what's what. She was in the dark for a very long time and she was also sure Maan wouldn't reveal all the details to her soon. He might take his own sweet time and use his own method of revealing only limited information. Finally they both agreed to what Misha said, hanging up the phone he left for Victoria park to meet Maan Bhai. 

Precap: BIG BANG!!! Geet gets the shock of her life after seeing her Family Tree.

Let me know your views, comments, suggestions and opinions. If you feel something amiss do let me know I am ready to make changes.

Edited by hansasma - 23 January 2011 at 11:33am

The following 118 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10harikashiva25dpurvagaberinlwgeetscarce05san1989abshahoneyboney1nikitaagarwal06jojo2802shinedosss9290860623krishna.gagsykasturi11asmi123annie03bhakbhartifanhemvbDancinFirefliesTinkJiamans22itsallabtGURTIpiyushidiyachillnazsij-Elfin-maan13579richu26fullyfaltuNihsonMoon002chiki143neha512CrystalSayaBe.edgym-g19maaneetkimeetArsheelaXXaquafireXXmishtibtanya_vibismazaman2000aksntrishapmaanmishtidmg_roks_antara-Jyo-doosheekashivangi783Rohini20Mounchyvidu87KinshukKiDewanicyum321mausam19-shamima-maanujaanuputhIqbal Neha1Cythereagangesegb9staroneserialsNav2010ninaviJayaRbasicquestion1smj1977.shrutiKrishnaluv94krati5Water.wajiha-1paponecon-Veritaserum-libra25-Zahra15-ambeernTinkerBellasimi91Koolsmilemaaneetmaahikomlikasonu4evershalini01esha143shruti_luvs_mskanjucool-TeriMalang-hindu4lyfajennsanu3108--Ratna--rsroopalikooliionamita25hinal_maaneetshah10divareenacharmed ones*Dakoo_Minzy*swetha10FireSafireFireekahkashansakinaTyro6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6yoga23priyaSabmeratu.ShalveCrazyCutesytamanna1391felicitysmoak.dumas-BlushaLicious-JunglebeenotfadedawayDonnaa

hansasma Senior Member
hansasma
hansasma

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Posted check and pass comments please. Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

wajiha-1basicquestion1--Ratna--

vidu87 IF-Dazzler
vidu87
vidu87

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
res