Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

We Belong Together (Part - 31 - Page 143) (Page 63)

hansasma Senior Member
hansasma
hansasma

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
okay since most of you waiting ill post within an hour n half. sorry Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123maanujaanusimi91komlikacharmed ones--Ratna--

charmed ones IF-Sizzlerz
charmed ones
charmed ones

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
waitingWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

komlika

komlika IF-Rockerz
komlika
komlika

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charmed ones

waitingWink

Me too LOL

charmed ones

rsroopali IF-Sizzlerz
rsroopali
rsroopali

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
im also waitingggggggggggggg

hansasma

hansasma Senior Member
hansasma
hansasma

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
next update coming up in 2 minutes, who's still waiting. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maanujaanukomlikacharmed ones--Ratna--

hansasma Senior Member
hansasma
hansasma

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

Part - 18

Vicky put the gun back in its place, and looked at Maan; he was still standing in the same way his hands behind his head. The tears which he had been holding back for past 4 years finally made its way down. He was crying Maan saw him crying, his baby was crying he wanted to go and hug him but was unsure of Vicky he might run away. As if Vicky read his mind he ran and hugged Maan tightly, it was a very emotional moment. The only words which came out of Vicky's mouth was 'I am sorry please forgive me Paa', hearing the words 'Paa' Maan hugged him tight and he too started crying.

Vicky was like his own baby after their parent's death Maan played the role of both father and mother for his siblings. He never let them feel the absence of their parents especially for his baby brother 'Vicky' and baby sister 'Annie'. They stayed in the same way letting their heart out. Maan moved his hands in Vicky's hair and held him closer promising to never let him go.

Misha called up Geet to inform her about her not being able to make it today as she wasn't feeling well. Geet insisted to drop by her place but Misha won't agree Geet coming all the way to meet her. Geet checked her timetable only to find just 2 classes for the day, she looked out for Vicky but couldn't see him anywhere.

She sighed thinking what to do, without Misha University was very boring. She dialled Maan's number thinking of speaking to him 'but what if he was busy in a meeting' she thought. She was confused 'I will SMS him and if he is free he will call back, haina?' she spoke by herself. She wrote her message and pressed the send button. She got a notification saying her message was delivered to Maan.

His mobile rang and vibrated indicating him about a new message. Vicky broke away from the hug and pointed at Maan's pocket. Maan held his arm and made him sit in the car. He went over to the driver's seat and sat down. 

Vicky: Sorry paa meine bahut galat kiya aap ke saath, mujhe maaf kardo. 

Maan: Sshh'.. kuch mat kaho let me take you somewhere.

Geet: Aeylo 10 minute hogaye ab tak unka jawab nahi aaya. Lagta hai aaj meri kismat hi futti hai. Ab mein kya karo, kidhar javoo? Haan library chali jaati hu nahi uss boring place pe jaake kya karoongi. University ka ek stroll ley leti hu.

Maan parked the car and led Vicky into the Victoria Park; he held his hand just as he did when Vicky was young. They walked to their favourite place and sat by the water. Vicky was afraid to let go his 'Paa's' hand so soon. It seemed ages since they sat side by side holding hands.

Vicky: Bhai aapko message aaya ek baar check karlo shayad important ho. 

Maan: Nahi Vicky aaj tumse zaada koi important nahi hai, per ek minute mein dekh hi leta hu.

Geet: I wish that I could hold you now... I wish that I could touch you now... I wish that I could talk to you... be with you somehow. Missing You!!

A smile formed on Maan's face, he never realized Geet could miss him so much. He thought of messaging her later. Right now he wanted to spend some time with Vicky and find out what made him leave Maan and the family. It was too early to ask him but he couldn't wait any longer.

Geet thought of visiting the Achievement's hall, very few people used to visit that place. Misha found it a boring place but once she slipped out saying you could track people who studied here since ages. Geet's head whirled back to Maan's conversation last night he was trying to track down someone. Infact, he was hiding it from her, anyways I will just walk through to see if I find something.

She entered only to find 1000's of trophies along with many photographs old and new. She decided to start scanning from the year 2001 Maan was studying here this time. And as Dadimaa told her several times about Maan being an all-rounder achiever she was sure she might find some pictures or even trophies of Maan.

She was going through the trophies when suddenly she spotted the first picture of Maan with the basketball team. Maan was holding a gold trophy, by the look of it they had won the match. She smiled every time she saw his pictures; he seemed very happy and joyful unlike today. She wondered what would have happened.

An hour later

Maan and Vicky were still conversing; Maan kept asking him about his achievements in the past 4 years. Every time Vicky said something about his achievements Maan would be proud of him.

On the other hand Geet was taking snaps of Maan's pictures; she wanted to preserve them for her kids. She blushed with the thought of carrying Maan's kids. She kept on walking ahead, by now she was looking at the pictures of the batch 2006. She saw a picture and walked ahead her eye caught something in it, she turned back and walked to the Picture.

She found Maan standing with a Trophy in one hand but this time he was kissing someone's forehead. The persons face wasn't clear Geet moved to another group picture where she found the same man. Both Maan and the man looked very happy, even he looked quite familiar to Maan. She thought she was going gaga over Maan finding him in other men was weird and she was sure Maan wouldn't like her saying it to him.

She looked below the photo to read the names of the people standing in it; her eyes caught 'Khurana' twice in the picture. One of it was Maan Singh Khurana and the other name looked new to her. She read it aloud 'Devendra Singh Khurana'.

Hope the story isn't as boring as I think it to be. Let me know your views, comments, suggestions and opinions. If you feel something amiss do let me know I am ready to make changes.

Edited by hansasma - 22 January 2011 at 12:03pm

The following 118 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10prihanddpurvagaberinlwgeetgeniusbmvani0391san1989sunitasth1abshahoneyboney1nikitaagarwal06jojo2802shinedosssmishtikhurana9290860623kasturi11krishna.pp1980asmi123hemvbDancinFirefliesshalinikanagubhakbhartifanCrazy_SohaTinkJiamans22nazsijdiyachillsurbhijn106fullyfaltusar786piyushiMoon002Nihsonpari_DDneha512XXaquafireXXmaaneetkimeetimaasthaBe.edgym-g19aksnbismazaman2000ixraymaanmishtitanya_viEscapistbobbydolldoosheeka--jassi--trishapshivangi783Rohini20Mounchyvidu87KinshukKiDewaniputhcyum321crazy_swetamausam19-maankimishti--shamima-CythereaIqbal Neha1JayaRmaanujaanugangesegb9staroneserialsjssood-SmexySmile-TinkerBellasimi91Niharika.NairKoolsmilemaaneetmaahi-Veritaserum-paponeconambeernlibra25Krishnaluv94basicquestion1smj1977.shrutiwajiha-1Water.anjucool-TeriMalang-komlikapunjabi.princeshindu4lyfajennshalini01esha143--Saavi--shruti_luvs_mskambbihasanu3108mrk-1--Ratna--hinal_maaneetrsroopalicharmed ones*Dakoo_Minzy*kooliioswetha10namita25ShalvekahkashansakinaTyro6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6yoga23priyaCrazyCutesyfelicitysmoak.dumasnotfadedawayJunglebeeDonnaa

vidu87 IF-Dazzler
vidu87
vidu87

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
hey
superb part ClapClap
luvd it
thnx 4 d pm
cont soon

nd evn d previous parts were also vry gud.
 sry coz of ma xamz was nt able to compliment
 but seriously d parts were fab

hansasma

hansasma Senior Member
hansasma
hansasma

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by komlika

Originally posted by charmed ones

waitingWink

Me too LOL