Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

We Belong Together (Part - 31 - Page 143) (Page 35)

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
loved it yaar......amazing part
wonderful update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hansasma

simi91 IF-Rockerz
simi91
simi91

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
hey asma dam super writer Geet did good job for not given so easy excellent pls cont soonnnnnnnnnnnn ejoy ur dinner

hansasma

Shalve IF-Sizzlerz
Shalve
Shalve

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
wow.... lovely update....

hansasma

-shamima- IF-Dazzler
-shamima-
-shamima-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Haye both of them get swayed by their emotions and desire for each other and awe maans gift was so sweet and haha geet isn't going to forgive him even though she wants anyways great update and can't wait to read more Smile

hansasma

hansasma Senior Member
hansasma
hansasma

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
updates coming up in 15 mins. anyone waiting????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

libra25--Ratna--

libra25 IF-Rockerz
libra25
libra25

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
me meeeeeeeeeeeeeeSmile

hansasma

hansasma Senior Member
hansasma
hansasma

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged

Part – 11

Maan swept Geet off her feet and carried her towards the car; somehow she had made a special place for herself in his heart. She had broken all barriers that stood around and protected his heart from evil and fake people. He made her sit in the car and closed her door, he moved to the driver's seat, settled himself and drove away to the restaurant.

Geet kept glancing towards him every now and then, Maan could feel her piercing gaze on him, he couldn't avoid it. He would look back at her and she would turn away her face. She was lost in some deep thoughts when he called out for her, 'Geet tum sun rahi ho', she didn't reply. Maan saw her smiling by herself; he moved the car to the side of the road and stopped the car. Geet felt the car stopping, she thought they reached; she looked ahead and realized they stopped on the side of the road. Maan asked her 'Geet tum theek ho na?' Geet replied 'I am sorry Maan', Maan asked 'Geet sorry for what?', to this Geet laughed and said 'Sorry for what I did with you in the bathroom, I am so sorry but I can't stop laughing about it'.

Maan saw her laughing so contentedly, he didn't want to spoil her mood, so he drove off to his favourite Italian. They reached the restaurant, Maan parked the car, helped her out of the car and they headed inside. Once they settled down, Maan asked her what she would have, she replied back whatever he felt like eating, she would have the same thing. Maan placed the order and within no time the food arrived at their table. Geet was facing problems having food, Maan saw some hesitation written on her face. He quickly understood what problem she must be having, he moved to sit beside her, placed his palm over hers and interlocked their fingers. Geet looked at him and smiled feeling the comfort of his presence besides her, he fed her dinner.

People around them watched Maan and Geet and the unspoken love between them. Maan fed her dinner with his hands; she in turn would give him her best smile. After they paid the bill Geet looked at Maan and told him 'Mujhe kuch meetha khana hai', Maan smiled at her innocence and said 'Theek hai'. He drove her to Baskin Robbins, she placed an order for Dark Chocolate, Maan ordered for Butterscotch. She kept having her ice cream and making noises to give her approval about her enjoying it very much. It was embarrassing people were taking a second meaning to it, one couple came up to them and congratulated Maan, the lady congratulated Geet. Geet looked at the lady and smiled, she was least bothered to ask her for what was she congratulating her.

They met up at their decided place, the Parlour. Person 1 was already seated along with Person 2; they both were getting their pedicures done. Sasha entered, looked around and gave them her biggest achievement smile.

Sasha: Waise tumhe mujhse kyun milna tha?

Person 1: Tumne aaj jo kiya uska kuch toh fal milna chahiye tumhe.

Sasha: Waise tum mujhe kya de sakti ho? Mujhe jo bhi chahiye who sab mere paas hai.

Person 2: Aaj meri di tumhe kuch aisa degi jise dekhkar tumhare muh mein paani aajayega.

Sasha: Toh kya hai woh cheez.

Person 1: Yeh lo pure 50,000 pounds hai, tumhara naya apartment ki chabi aur tumhari new sports car, shayad itne sab ek saath tumne zindagi mein kabhi dekha nahi honga.

Sasha's eyes beamed with the bundle of notes and the keys in front of her. It was true she had never seen so many things together at a time.

Person 1: Yeh sirf Geet ko Maan ki zindagi se bhagaane ke inaam hai. Agay jaisa bolu waisa karti jaaoo isse kayi zadaa bada inaam milega.

Sasha: Thanks Person 1, ab mein chalti hu. Bye

They reached home, Maan switched off the car and looked at Geet, she was fast asleep. Maan went to her side, opened the door removed her seat belt, picked her up and took her inside. Once he reached inside the bedroom he put her on the bed and wrapped her with the blanket.

Geet felt something hard and then felt walking in the air, next she remembered was lying on her soft comfy bed. She opened her eyes immediately and saw Maan sitting beside her sleeping form; he leaned forward to kiss her forehead. Geet smiled at his actions, she interlocked her fingers with his and kissed the back of his hand, 'Thanks Maan. Aaj tumne mujhe itni saari khusi ek saath dedi ke ab mein Babaji se sikayat bhi nahi kar sakti'.

Maan: Tumhe unse koi shikayat karne ki zaroorat bhi nahi hai. Don't you want to change?

Geet: Hmm.. I want to change and then go to sleep. Kya aaj aap mere saath raat bitavogey?

Maan couldn't speak anything; he was waiting to sleep with her, waiting to her feel her in his arms, waiting to feel those desires which arise when she touches him, waiting to feel the happiness when she looks at him and smiles naughtily. Geet repeated her question.

Maan: Theek hai Geet jaise tum chaho, agar tumhe isse khusi milti hai toh mein yahi tumhare paas sojavuga.

Geet changed in her night dress, came and slept on the bed, after sometime she felt Maan coming in the bed. She turned towards him and pulled apart his hands, placed her head on his chest and wrapped herself within his arms. She felt the comfort, care, security among these hands of his, she smiled at her thinking.

Maan pretended to be sleeping; Geet kissed him on his chest and then moved to his lips. She gave him a quick peck on his lips and then his forehead. She cuddled up in his arms and slept soundly. Maan woke up in the middle of the night to find her sleeping in between his legs; she has adjusted herself in a proper way. He moved her aside and kissed her lips; she moaned and smiled in her sleep. He kissed her forehead and wished her 'Goodnight', he looked at her innocent face and promised himself to never separate  her from him, to protect her from all danger and always love her the way she loved him once. He sighed 'when will she forgive me' and soon he felt asleep.

Sorry am not PM you guys, its 1.30am here, I need to sleep will PM tomorrow morning. Sorry for the delay which reminds me we just had a minor earthquake experience. Holding my ears and apologising sorry it's a bit boring, I was bored so maybe its boring. I'll try to move the story faster than this update. As usual your opinions, comments, suggestions and likes are most welcome. Voice out if you unlike it am all ears to hear!! Shaba Khair – Goodnight!!

The following 139 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10harikashiva25prihanddpurvainlwgeetgaberscarce05san1989abshasunitasth1honeyboney1nikitaagarwal06jojo2802mishtikhuranakasturi11gagsy9290860623pp1980krishna.leen10leenasmi123nonabebusaadi88shalinikanagubhakbhartifanavantika_singhDancinFirefliesTinkJiamans22Gemmjoa123nazsijmaan13579hemvbthendral_111diyachillsar786piyushiperfectflirt8naamteegfullyfalturichu26Nihsonpoojdc87Moon002pari_DDchiki143MistiofMistz-Jyo-doosheekadmg_roks_antaraMounchy_G1234_aksnbismazaman2000babygurl10teri_susanixraymaanmishtisaam123neha512Srabon_DharaCrystalSayam-g19ArsheelaXXaquafireXXmaaneetkimeetshivangi783Rohini20indiegirlBe.edgys-o-m-m-i-euntamedtigress-shamima--maankimishti-maanujaanu9staroneserialsNav2010ninavi-SmexySmile-gangesegb29priyakiran99Iqbal Neha1puthKinshukKiDewaniBadGirlKissmausam19heermeherstarasdfajennshalini01esha143shruti_luvs_msk-TeriMalang-anjucoolpunjabi.princeshindu4lyfkomlikasonu4everTinkerBellasimi91Koolsmilemaaneetmaahiambeern-Veritaserum-libra25Niharika.Nairbasicquestion1smj1977.shrutiKrishnaluv94Water.LuvScoobyambbihasanu3108Shalvekahkashansakina6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6yoga23priyapreethicharmed ones*Dakoo_Minzy*swetha10namita25kooliioshah10hinal_maaneetsona-rai--Ratna--rsroopali-BlushaLicious-pickachudumastamanna1391CrazyCutesyDonnaanotfadedawayJunglebee

hansasma Senior Member
hansasma
hansasma

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by libra25

me meeeeeeeeeeeeeeSmile

Done. Goodnight!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneetkimeetlibra25

Go to top