Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

We Belong Together (Part - 31 - Page 143) (Page 33)

namita25 IF-Sizzlerz
namita25
namita25

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
waiting

heermeher IF-Dazzler
heermeher
heermeher

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
mee too
hansasma Senior Member
hansasma
hansasma

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Woah!! so many of you waiting. I just started typing, will post 1 part within half n hour and the next part later on.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shivangi783sanu3108simi91

sanu3108 IF-Rockerz
sanu3108
sanu3108

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
me waiting Approve
trishap Goldie
trishap
trishap

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
waiting
hansasma Senior Member
hansasma
hansasma

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
who is waiting????????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123ambbiha

hansasma Senior Member
hansasma
hansasma

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged

Part – 10

Geet ran towards the bathroom, Maan had much faster reflexes he ran behind her. She tried to shut the door; Maan put his foot forward preventing her from closing the door. He barged in the bathroom and shut the door behind him. He caught Geet by her waist and traced a finger from her cheeks to her chin, he made her face him. Maan asked 'Geet tum kab mujhse door bhagna band karogi?' Geet replied 'Jab mera mann karega tab aapko paas bulaungi aur jab mann nahi karega tab khudse door kar dungi, jaise aapne mere saath kiya tha'.

Maan: Tum toh kaafi tez nikli. To this Geet replied 'Haan aakhir mein, mein Mrs. Maan Singh Khurana jo ho, uff!! Aapke itne bada naam ka kuch toh asar hona chahiye'.

Maan blocked her by the wall, she couldn't move an inch forward neither backward, she didn't want to give up so easily since she just claimed herself to be Mrs. Maan Singh Khurana. She just did what she felt was right; she tricked him into believing that she was going to seduce him and then love him.

(Remember her left arm is fractured so it's hanging mid-way in a sling; she does all her stuff with her right arm).

Maan was caressing her cheek with the back of his hand, the same place where he had slapped her few days ago; he could feel Geet going all red. She blushed and looked down; she couldn't take his intense magical gaze anymore. By now he was rubbing his cheek with her, his unshaven beard seemed thick, he could feel her soft skin by his cheek. He moved down his hand to caress her thighs, she started feeling week; she thought she would fall down any moment.

But she was the great Geet Handa, she wouldn't give in easily, she had to play reverse psychology on him. She placed her right arm on his knee and started caressing him there, Maan moved to take her lips in his, she moved further up towards his thigh and kept caressing him. By now they were fully charged, they were kissing as if there is no tomorrow, he started giving wet kisses all over her face, then her shoulder, collarbone and then moved to her chest.

Geet felt him moving to her chest, she quickly moved her arm to his waist, undid his shirt buttons and started kissing him wildly all over his chest. Maan felt himself getting wet, he couldn't take it anymore he took her lips once again. They kept smooching, Geet could feel her below getting wet, she was moaning with his touch. She couldn't keep on going like this she had to stop and teach him a good lesson.

All of a sudden she jerked back from the kiss; with all her might she pushed him away from herself. Maan staggered backwards and fell in the bath tub; Geet ran towards the tub and opened the shower drenching him fully wet. She was still feeling warm from their earlier actions, her heart was nowhere near relaxing and her below was still wet, it was as if it craved for his.

She looked at his plight and started laughing; she couldn't control herself especially when Maan tried to get up and he slipped and fell one more time in the tub. He found her laughter soothing him; it was very enchanting and musical to his ears. She left him slipping yet another time in the tub and proceeded towards the centre of her room. She quickly put on her black knee length shorts before he could come and pounce on her. Next she untied her towel, dried herself fast and wore her bright red spaghetti thin strap top, she moved towards her wardrobe to remove a matching red backless halter top. She was drying her hair with the towel when Maan entered the room, he was fully wet. Geet couldn't control herself and kept laughing, Maan moved towards her and the next instant he snatched her towel from her hand to dry himself up.

When he was done he exited her room without saying anything. Geet was surprised to see him walk out without saying anything. She felt she carried her act way too far; she made up her mind to dress up fully and go apologize for her behaviour.

Maan entered his room feeling cold due to his wet clothes; he felt he carried himself too far. He had to take each and every step slowly along with her; he just couldn't go anytime and make love with her. Till the time she wasn't ready he couldn't go against her wishes. He was given a second chance to work on his marriage and he was going to put in all his efforts and give a total 100% from his side.

He pulled out a bag below his bed, went to the wardrobe, removed couple of dresses, packed his essentials along with it and opened his drawer to take her gift. Once he felt he had taken all his necessities he left for the outhouse. Upon arriving he walked up to his office desk and hid his bag underneath the table.

He ran upstairs towards Geet's room and stood mesmerized by the sight before him. Geet was trying to tie her strap behind her neck; she tried couple of times but failed. She sighed and looked up to her Babaji 'Aap kuch toh madad kardo', the same time Maan entered her room and stood dangerously behind her and said 'Geet mein kar deta hu'. With that he tied the strap behind her neck. He pulled out a white satin cloth and blindfolded her, Geet asked 'Maan yeh aap kya kar rahe ho', he said 'Sshh….'

He made her stand in front of the mirror and placed a heart shaped pendant necklace around her neck; it contained several ruby stones on the sides of the heart. It looked perfect with her outfit. He unfolded her eyes and she gasped at the sight, she was shocked to see the most beautiful necklace adorning her neck. It looked perfect on her as if it was specially made for her, Maan slid his hands by her waist and showed her the initials 'M&G', by now she was flying on cloud nine.

By just seeing their initials she glowed with happiness, she could no longer be angry with him, but she couldn't forgive him so soon also. He could see the expression of her being on cloud nine; he turned her around, sat on his knees, moved his hand forward and asked 'Geet will you care to join me for dinner tonight'. She nodded her head to indicate that she accepted his proposal, placed her hand on it and said 'Yes Maan'. With that he got up, bent down and swept her in his arms and they left for dinner.

Guys will PM you later, right now my mum is shouting at me asking me to join them for dinner, I gotta go. For those who are stuck on this page, I hope it meets your expectations.

My apologies for the late update and sorry for all those Grammatical, lingo and typing errors. Hit the like button if you like or love it and for those who feel it's not up to the mark do let me know. Waiting for your wonderful, lovely and awesome comments.

The following 126 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10harikashiva25prihanddpurvagaberinlwgeetsan1989pop_7862001sunitasth1abshahoneyboney1nikitaagarwal06jojo2802shinedosssmishtikhurana9290860623pp1980kasturi11krishna.asmi123shalinikanagunonabebuDancinFirefliessaadi88hemvbGemmTinkJiamans22diyachillbono_jostnarichu26fullyfaltuperfectflirt8sakadafisar786piyushiNihsonpoojdc87Moon002pari_DDchiki143MistiofMistztrishapdmg_roks_antaradoosheekaMounchyshivangi783Rohini20Be.edgys-o-m-m-i-eaksnbismazaman2000babygurl10teri_susanixraymaanmishti-Jyo-april12neha512mishtibCrystalSayaimaasthaArsheelaXXaquafireXXmaaneetkimeetm-g19Nav20109staroneserialsgangesegb-SmexySmile-jssood29priyaheermeherCythereastarasdfkiran99Iqbal Neha1iqbals4evermaanujaanu-maankimishti--shamima-mausam19puthshruti_luvs_mskajennambbihasanu3108mrk-1Water.sonu4everkomlika-TeriMalang-punjabi.princeshindu4lyfshalini01esha143Koolsmilelibra25ambeernTinkerBellapaponecon-Veritaserum-LuvScoobybasicquestion1Krishnaluv94preethia6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6kahkashansakinanahtani88namita25swetha10kooliiocharmed ones*Dakoo_Minzy*Shalve--Ratna--hinal_maaneetrsroopali-BlushaLicious-CrazyCutesydumaspickachutamanna1391Donnaanotfadedaway

hansasma Senior Member
hansasma
hansasma

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Hellooooo my lovely ladies, there you go with part 10. I will be back with the next and the last update soon.

Njoy reading.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123mausam19sanu3108ambbihasimi91

Go to top