Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

We Belong Together (Part - 31 - Page 143) (Page 143)

wifey Senior Member
wifey
wifey

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
me waitin

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hansasma

puth IF-Dazzler
puth
puth

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
me too waiting asma...jaldi post karo

hansasma

gangesegb IF-Dazzler
gangesegb
gangesegb

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Clapfinally.....yipeeeeeeeee.............
meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.................

hansasma

Tyro IF-Sizzlerz
Tyro
Tyro

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
meeeeeeee

hansasma

hansasma Senior Member
hansasma
hansasma

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

Part ' 31

Misha's body wasn't reacting to any of the medicines or any treatments. Everyone had lost their hopes after the doctor announced 5% chance of her revival. Vicky had completed lost it after hearing the doctor. He went around in the hospital breaking everything in sight, a bunch of doctors and nurses rushed to him and with lot of difficulty they vaccined, putting him to sleep.

The pulse rate kept dropping below the normal level; the doctor rushed in to Misha's room and commanded 'she is sinking get the defibrillator NOW'!! Tuning in to the machine the doctor placed the paddle on her body and gave her the shock. They kept repeating this for around 3 ' 4 times until the machine beeped a dead tone.

'I am sorry we have lost her, she is no more'.

'No' Geet shrieked, the cries and gasps could be heard in the corridor. Geet broke down on Maan's shoulder.

Doctor, hurry there is a faint pulse rate!!

Everyone looked at the other crossing their fingers awaiting some news, a tiny bit tinge of hope had arisen in them. Geet ran and stood outside the door trying to see what the doctors were upto. The doctor once again used the defibrillator to get hold of a normal pulse rate. Her body responded to it reacting normal, they quickly placed an oxygen mask on her face following the CPR method.

It seemed like ages when he came out, everyone rushed to him surrounding him from all sides. 'It's a miracle, I don't know how but we saved her'.

Geet moved in the front and grabbed his hand shaking it several times indicating her thanks to him. Arnab engulfed him in a hug cyring his eyes out 'Thanks Doc!' The rest of the family extended their thanks for saving her life.

Doctor: We have stablised her as of now, but I request you people to wait for some more time, until we finish off with the test. You can meet her once she regains consciousness.

It had been more than 4 hours since losing her forever and miraculously gaining her back. Everyone was thanking the Almighty in their own way. Geet still couldn't digest the fact Misha was alive; she kept lookind upwards thanking Babaji in her own style. Vicky woke up with a start recalling the events that transpired earlier.

Getting down the bed he ran towards Misha's room, screaming where is she? What have you done with her? She can't leave me like this? Maan grabbed his wrist and hugged him tight; patting his back he said 'Misha theek hai, tumhare pyaar ne usse bacha liya. We need to wait for some more time until she wakes up'.

Hearing this Vicky cried his eyes out wetting Maan's shirt, he was not the only one to wet his shirt. 'Maybe I could hang this shirt as a remembrance of this dreadful day where everyone cried their eyes out on me!!' Maan thought.

Sasha: I don't know if she is alive or no? Maybe she is dead; I can't say anything at the moment.

Person: How could you stoop so low, atleast you could have stopped them from doing something like this.

Sasha: But how was I supposed to know they are going to shoot her.

Person: They never meant to kill her, it was aimed at him. Vicky!!

Sasha: Vicky!! He is here, they meant to kill him. Oh god I am so scared.

Person: I want you to keep your eyes and ears open, and do as they ask you to do. The rest I will handle and don't forget to keep me updated.

With that he hung up, he couldn't carry forward the conversation with her. Misha could be dead; even if the bullet was aimed at Vicky he was sure to lose either one of them today. Just because of his 1 single mistake his family was ruined.

Misha slowly opened her eyes feeling someone caressing her hand, the touch felt familiar, she groggily turned her face towards Vicky. Vicky felt her stirring he immediately rang the bell calling for the doctor. The doctor rushed in, he sighed relief and got back to conducting tests. He signaled Vicky to leave and wait outside. Vicky nodded and got up from his chair, bending towards her face. He kissed her forehead saying 'Welcome back Bunny, I nearly lost you. Wait and watch what I am going to do once you are out of here'.

With that he left her room smilingly, went out and hugged Geet. 'Bhabi I am glad your Babaji gave me back my Misha'. Geet patted his back nodding a yes.

The doctor came out signaling them to meet the patient. Everyone rushed in to meet Misha.

Misha: Woah!! Guys just chill itni bhi kya jaldi hai?

Sugandh: Aur kitna intezaar karavongi Misha?

Arnab: How can you do this Misha, apne papa ko kaise chod ke jaane ka socha?

Parineeta: Aur apni di ko kaise bhool gayi, pata hai humara kya haal kar diya tumne. Go I don't want to speak to you!!

Misha smiled and hugged her family; she spotted Geet standing with Maan in a corner. 'Geet' she called out! Geet ran over to her and stood with her head bent down.

Misha: Geet kya tumne mujhe maaf kiya?

Geet pulled her in a sisterly hug and kept kissing her all over the face saying 'Sorry'.

Misha: Eowww!! Yucky!! Thanks mujhe maaf karne ke liye but please ye sab chodo. Yucky!! These sticky sticky kisses!!

Doctor: What is this Mr. Dobriyal? How can you speak like this to the patient? She needs complete bed rest and I don't want her to stress herself by speaking to you. Please you may all leave now.

They agreed and hugged her promising to come back tomorrow. They allowed Vicky to stay back, he was the only person most affected with the incident. Bidding her a final goodbye they left.

PRECAP: LEAP ' 1 MONTH!!

Link to Thread # 2: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1684175

I am really sorry to keep you waiting for 2 weeks; I had been caught up with lots of stuff. My irritating cousins had to bid them farewell, then shopping for my girly cousin's wedding, bidding her dad farewell tomorrow morning. Then my boy cousin's wedding 10 days after girly cousins wedding.

And whenever I thought of updating something or the other popped up, it was irritating. Then my boss blocked the internet in the office because of this one BIG JACK ASS!!! University assignments and classes, Uff!! Argh!!! I am too angry.

Sorry if this update is not interesting or you still upset and angry with me. From today I will update every single day if I can or else around 3 ' 4 updates per week.

Sorry for the chota update me very sleepy and tired.

PLEASE LIKE BUTTON CLICK KARDO YAAR. It makes me feel happy and motivates me to keep writing.

OYEE!!! COMMENTS LIKHNA BHOOLNA MAT!!!

Thanks for all those lovely comments keep them coming. As usual your opinions, comments, suggestions and likes are most welcome. Voice out if you unlike it am all ears to hear!! Shaba Khair ' Goodnight!!

Edited by hansasma - 28 August 2011 at 4:46pm

The following 137 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarangel_subsnehag10nams4inlwgeetsan1989farie5honeyboney1nikitaagarwal06shinedosss9290860623mishtikhuranakasturi11GrutigagsyDuttamann80krishna.pp1980mayukhaliza_beansasmi123annie03avantika_singhbhakbhartifanNiVu-mjht1Semarnknonabebuhemvbsaadi88TinkJiamans22itsallabtGURTIDana Mariemaan13579nazsijPaloma_DdiyachillMONIJA78Nihsonkkaavvyyaacue1piyushimishtibimaasthaHADmishti-eiya-micky11CrystalSayasaam123jain92Srabon_DharamaaneetkimeetArsheelam-g19bismazaman2000Kkadssaksnixraymaanmishtisweetanu2314.Suhasini.Rohini20shivangi783dmg_roks_antaradoosheekaanisharoy1Mounchyvidu87putht-mayur-sajan-jjazzeretteamzu32-shamima-cyum321RishbalaAsyaMGkiran99Iqbal Neha1mausam19maanujaanuninaviJayaRgangesegb-SmexySmile-jssood-Zahra15-TinkerBellasimi91sweetkjlibra25ritzy09ambeern-Veritaserum-LuvScoobywajiha-1smj1977.shrutiKrishnaluv94-memorable-komlika-TeriMalang-shalini01esha143anjucoolPreethi-Premi--Saavi--ambbihamrk-1sanu3108punjabi.princesajennrsroopalishah10hinal_maaneetsona-rai--Ratna--namita25mandymorekooliioswetha10janu_2006*Dakoo_Minzy*divareenameghapartipreethiaShalveSabmeratu.6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6shalini28kahkashansakinaTyro_BlackPearl_CrazyCutesydumasfelicitysmoak.-BlushaLicious-pickachuJunglebeeDonnaa

libra25 IF-Rockerz
libra25
libra25

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
yipeeeeeeeeeeeee....
after a looooooooooong time......
still i am the first one......

i anticipated the person to be sameera or nt.....but its he......
this is getting really interesting.............

Edited by libra25 - 25 February 2011 at 1:24pm

hansasma

puth IF-Dazzler
puth
puth

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
nice update Asma.....
what about maaneet SR???????????/

hansasma

maan13579 Senior Member