Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

We Belong Together (Part - 31 - Page 143) (Page 129)

kahkashansakina IF-Sizzlerz
kahkashansakina
kahkashansakina

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
nice update ...
who is critical....can't wait .....
plzzzzz cont soon

simi91 IF-Rockerz
simi91
simi91

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged

wow Geet want to thier plan but the precap sounds scary pls update soon yu left us with cliff hanger not fair asma

hansasma Senior Member
hansasma
hansasma

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
hey gurlies, thoda relax karo i have definitely let u on a cliff hanger but the next update is being typed. bare with me... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanu3108simi91

simi91 IF-Rockerz
simi91
simi91

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
dont worry
waiting
waiting my dear
hansasma Senior Member
hansasma
hansasma

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged

(Sorry if this part doesn't meet up your expectations, I am too tired, sleepy and yes of course finding ways of getting rid of my nagging cousins. Ignore my errors am in a hurry).

Part – 30

The bullet whizzed past him and struck her, Brij heard some noise, Geet screamt 'Veerji mein baad mein phone karti hu'. With that she hung up and ran towards Vicky and Misha, Vicky was screaming for help. Couple of students were passing by in a car; they saw Geet, Vicky and Misha. Geet stopped them and asked for the car keys, they reluctantly got out; Geet snatched the keys from the guys hand and helped Vicky in settling down with Misha.

Vicky held Misha's body close to himself and he kept on crying 'Yeh sab meri wajah se hua hai, woh log mujhe maarne aaye they. Please mujhe aise chod ke mat javoo. Utto Misha mein tumhare bina nahi jee pavonga. Mera bunny utt jaa, aisa mat kar'. He kept crying holding her body close to his. Geet stepped hard on the gas and drove like crazy women, she broke all the traffic lights and even jumped an intersection, it could have costed their lives. But it being her, she called up Maan and without hearing him her voice blasted out his phone 'Maan Misha ko kisi ne goli maari, we are heading to London Hospital, please aap sab ko lekar yaha jaldi aa javoo'.

They reached the hospital, Geet banged open the passenger's seat where Vicky was sitting with Misha's body and in a jerk pulled Vicky. Vicky felt his Bhabi pulling his hand, he realized they reached; he picked up Misha and ran inside. Vicky screamt 'Somebody help, please help'. The wardboy got a stretcher; Vicky laid Misha and ran along with the doctors and nurses. Meanwhile Geet was shouting at the receptionist, they were insisting they fill the form for the patient.

Geet: To hell with your formalities, do you even know whom are you speaking to? I am Geet Maan Singh Khurana and the patient is Misha Arnab Dobriyal.

The receptionist shuddred in fright maybe this could result in her losing the job. Both the Khurana's and the Dobriyal's were royal families, everyone was aware of it. Arnab and Maan reached the hospital just in time, Arnab met Vicky; his clothes were covered in blood.

Arnab: Misha kaha hai, where is she?

Vicky: Ward no. 103

Maan ran and hugged Vicky; he knew Misha held a special place in his heart. Geet ran outside to bring the rest of the family. She brought Dadimaa, Sugandh (Misha's mom), Parineeta (Her elder sister), Yash (Her Jiju) and Aditya. They all ran inside and waited outside Ward no. 103.

The doctor came out and Arnab held him by his collar, 'What the hell are you doing here, you are supposed to be inside treating my daughter, I demand to know how is she?' Maan moved forward and released Arnab's grip from the doctor's collar.

Maan: How is she Doctor? Did you manage to remove the bullet?

Doctor: I cannot say anything as of now, her situation is very critical, she has lost a lot of blood and the bullet has struck her close to her heart.

Maan lost his calmness and gripped the doctor's collar harder than Arnab and shouted.

Maan: If anything happens to Misha I will not leave you, do you understand? He jerked the doctor back and forth. Geet ran to the doctor's aid and said 'Maan please unka collar chodo, agar aap aise khare rahoge unka collar pakad ke toh woh Misha ka treatment kaise karenge'. Maan left the doctor's collar, the doctor terrified of their actions ran inside to treat Misha. Arnab broke down he fell down on the floor crying 'Meri beti, meri Princess'. Maan, Yash and Aditya helped him to sit on the chair; they comforted and soothed him with their words. Geet looked at Sugandh and hugged her tight; Sugandh kept crying 'Meri Bachi'. Dadimaa was comforting Parineeta in this situation no one notice Vicky.

Vicky was on the floor holding his head and crying, Geet saw and rush towards him.

Vicky: Yeh sab meri wajah se hua hai, they wanted to kill me but the bullet hit her.

With a determined look he wiped out his tears, stood up and declared 'I won't leave those bas***ds'. He marched towards the exit; Geet gasped 'Maan' pointing in his direction. Maan ran behind Vicky, held him by his shoulders and slapped him hard. Vicky broke down completely he held Maan tight and cried 'Kyun Bhai aisa kyun hua, Bunny wapis aayengi na Bhai, aap kuch bolte kyun nahi Bhai, kuch bolo Bhai'.

Vicky kept screaming and crying, Maan brought him closer to the others, Arnab walked upto him and hugged him crying his eyes out. Vicky behaved like a madman he screamt 'Take away my life but please save her'. The doctor rushed out, Vicky broke free from the hug, held the doctor by his hand and asked 'How is my Bunny can I meet her?'.

Doctor: I am very sorry her situation is life threatening, we need someone to donate blood.

Vicky: Take away my life but please save her.

Arnab pushed him away and went inside to donate blood to his daughter; everyone seemed to have calmed down except Vicky. The doctor came out and announced the bullet was removed and her condition was still not stable they would shift her to the ICU as they had to monitor her for the next 24 hours.

Precap – Misha almost loses her life

Sorry for the chota update me very sleepy and tired. Thank god 2mrw is my off. But pray my idiot, lunatic cousins don't turn up.

Will PM 2mrw afternoon for sure, me hitting my sack.

Oyee hello all my silent readers thoda kasht karke LIKE button press kardo.

Oyee all you new interested readers add me in the buddy list and inform me. And to you all old readers let me know if you miss out on any PM from my side.

Thanks for all those lovely comments keep them coming. As usual your opinions, comments, suggestions and likes are most welcome. Voice out if you unlike it am all ears to hear!! Shaba Khair – Goodnight!!

The following 128 member(s) liked the above post:

laddha_chanchalssssmarsnehag10psruthiprihanddpurvainlwgeetsan1989honeyboney1nikitaagarwal06shinedosssmanisha039290860623ada_angelkasturi11gagsyDuttamann80pp1980krishna.asmi123swechasDancinFirefliesTinkJiamans22itsallabtGURTIannie03avantika_singhshalinikanagubhakbhartifanSemarnknonabebuhemvb--love--nazsijRujul13saadi88diyachillsamaira39pari_DDNihsonMoon002neha512mishtibCrystalSayaimaastha-eiya-myedward12mardem-g19maaneetkimeetshivangi783Rohini20dmg_roks_antaraEscapistbobbydollMounchytanya_viaksnanshimanshiKkadsstrishapmaanmishti-Deepzz-kiran99CythereaIqbal Neha1chubzyvidu87KinshukKiDewaniputhmausam19cyum321jazzeretteamzu32-shamima-maanujaanu9staroneserialsninavigangesegb-SmexySmile-jssoodsimi91ritzy09ambeernlibra25-Veritaserum-Audiwaliabasicquestion1Krishnaluv94wajiha-1krati5Water.ambbihasanu3108mrk-1shruti_luvs_mskkomlikaksasi-TeriMalang-anjucoolpunjabi.princeshindu4lyfshalini01esha143ajenn--Saavi--aamirkhanfannamita25kooliiojanu_2006swetha10hinal_maaneetshah10rsroopali--Ratna--sona-raiVSai2008Shalvepreethia6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Sabmeratu.kahkashansakinaTyrofelicitysmoak.dumaspickachunotfadedawayDonnaa

VSai2008 IF-Sizzlerz
VSai2008
VSai2008

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
lovely updates
part 29 was bit hilarious
but the next part was saddening
do cont soon
simi91 IF-Rockerz
simi91
simi91

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
oh feel sorry for
Vicky but dont let
her died pls do
something dont let
the evil win again
sad & emotional part
but love it pls cont soon
thanks for giving us
two update in one day
Miss-Riz Goldie
Miss-Riz
Miss-Riz

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Hey that was a really awesome update...the precaps quite scary update soon :)

Go to top