Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

We Belong Together (Part - 31 - Page 143) (Page 124)

hansasma Senior Member
hansasma
hansasma

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

Part – 28

A Week Later

Dil jude bina hi tut gaye hath mile bina hi chhut gaye
Ki likhe ne lekh kismet ne
Baar baar rod akhiyan tainu jo na vekh sakiyan
Khole aaye aaj kudrat ne
Kataan main ki ve din teri soth tere bin
Main toh jiya na mara

Chan Se jo tute koi sapna
JAg suna suna lage 
Jag suna suna lage

Koi rahe na jab apna
JAg suna suna lage 
Jag suna suna lage
Jag suna suna

Hai to yeh kyun hota hai
Jab yeh dil rota hai 
Roye sisak sisak ki hawayein 
Jag suna lage

JAg suna suna lage 
Jag suna suna lage

Koi rahe na jab apna
JAg suna suna lage 
Jag suna suna lage reeeeeeeee

Suna Lage Reee

Maan's heart was broken badly; he had never dreamt Sameera doing something like this. His dreams had been shattered, his hopes had been lost, and he died slowly slowly from within. He couldn't express his pain; Ray and Dadimaa were the only ones who understood what was passing by him each and every day. 2 days later the tamasha Annie had been sent to India, she had moved in with Dadimaa's younger brother. She kept crying over and over she wanted to stay back and be there for his brothers. Daadu consoled her saying Maan will overcome this soon.

Roothi rothi sari raatein 
Fikhe fikhe sare din 
Virani si Virani hai 
Tanhai si tanhai hai 
Aur ek hum hai pyaar ke bin
Har Palchin

JAg suna suna lage 
Jag suna suna lage

Koi rahe na jab apna
JAg suna suna lage 
Jag suna suna lage

Meanhwile Dev's case wasn't much different, his heart cried, his love the girl whom he loved betrayed him. This is how it felt when your heart broke, he realized the times he broke others hearts. He had even broken Meera's heart for this matter; maybe he could never deserve anything better than this.

Patharo ki is nagari mein 
Pathar chehre Pathar dil
Phirta hai mara mara
Kyun rahon mein tu awara
Yahan na hoga Kuch hasil mere dil

JAg suna suna lage 
Jag suna suna lage

Koi rahe na jab apna
JAg suna suna lage 
Jag suna suna lage

Hai to yeh kyun hota hai
Jab yeh dil rota hai 
Roye sisak sisak ki hawayein 
Jag suna lage

JAg suna suna lage 
Jag suna suna lage

Koi rahe na jab apna
JAg suna suna lage 
Jag suna suna lage reeeeeeeee

Maan kept questioning himself why did God snatch everything from him, was he that bad that he snatched away his parents, his daadu, his younger brother, the girl whom he loved and now his family. He broke free of Sameera's memories, he smashed all the gifts she gifted him, burned the photos. He had gone mental by now; he replaced all her memories with a picture of intense fire burning him to death.

(The saddest song which touches my heart even today. Here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIGHnSVYMsg)

Ray could understand what passed on the Khurana's especially Maan, Dev would atleast manage to come out of it in a matter of few days. But Maan he prayed to Almighty for his recovery, no one could say how long he will take to recover from this heartbreak. It almost took him centuries when his Daadu passed away. Ray tried everything to make him feel better, even took him out of town but it didn't work.

Maan would spend long hours at work doing nothing, he would lock himself in the room watching out of the window. At nights he would leave for Victoria Park only to return in the morning. Ray couldn't bear the sight of his friend dying bit by bit inside; he had to find some solution to bring back the old Maan Singh Khurana. The Maan Singh Khurana who had learned to fight back, not to lose. Ray stood firm on his decision even if it meant losing his life to revive back Maan he would do it.

Naintara: Ray ne humara plan tabah kar diya, usko hum nahi chodege.

Sameera: Ab aap kya karne waali hai, itna sab honeke baad kya aapke dil ko santosh nahi mila. Mera sapna ujaad kar apne bahut galat kiya.

Naintara: Humne kuch nahi kiya, yaad rakho Samy hum aapki badi bahen hai. Waise aap ne kya kiya humare saath, aap ne humare peeth peeche chura maar diya, itni badi baat aapne humse chupaye.

Sameera: Di meine aapse koi baat nahi chupaye.

Naintara: Toh kya jo Maan keh rahe they woh galat tha? Kya aap Arjun ke bacche ki maa nahi bane wali?

Sameera: Ye sach hai Di, mein maa bane wali hu aur aap maasi.

Naintara: Hume khushi hui yeh sun kar, bas Samy ek baar aapne humse baat chupayi hai, lekin aaj ke baad aap humse kuch nahi chupavogi. Sammjhi?

Sameera: Haan di. With this they both hugged each other.

Naintara: Waise Arjun kaha hai, dikhayi nahi de rahe?

Sameera: Woh India gaye hai, 2 din mein waapis aane waale hai.

Naintara: Theek hai.

2 Days Later

Arjun was back from India, both Naintara and Sameera had gone to the airport to receive him. Maan was still under the state of shock; his brain wasn't able to register the fact that he was deceived. He had done plenty of damage to himself; Dev atleast was feeling better than before. He would go out with Dadimaa; he would even smile and at times laugh at Ray's jokes. Ray was much tensed for Maan; he was no where near listening.

Rathode Haveli:

Arjun, Naintara and Sameera sat down deciding what to do next.

Arjun: Di aapne kuch socha hai kya?

Naintara: Haan kuch soch hai per samajh nahi aa raha kya karun. Mujhe badla chahiye, Maan Singh Khurana se. Mujhe uski tabahi chahiye, kuch bhi karo Arjun per Maan ko neeche le aavo. Usne jo mere saath kiya, meri baby Sameera se kiya uske baad toh kuch badla zaroor banta hai. Waise bhi uske parivaar ne mere dad ko humse alag kar diya humesha ke liye, mein usko nahi chodungi.

Sameera: Dad ko diya huwa wada mein nahi bhool sakti. Waise hum kya kar sakte hai?

Naintara: Hum usse tarpayege, aise sazaa dege ki woh humesha ke liya toot jayege.

Arjun: Hum yeh kaise karenge?

Naintara: Ray. Abhi Maan ko Ray ki sabse zaadi zaroorat hai, Ray ko cheenlo Maan se, usse alag kardo. Hume pura yakeen hai Maan toot jayege, woh yeh bardaast nahi kar payenge. Humara badla pura hoga, dad ko diya wada pura hoga.

A Week Later

Ray gets a call from an unknown no, he answers the call instantly, his gut feeling was telling him something was going to go wrong, very wrong.

Ray: Hello Detective Ray here.

Person: If you wish to save Maan's life reach here xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Don't know the name, imagine it to be a high mountain peak) in half an hour.

Ray: But…. Listen……………. The phone went dead.

Ray called up Maan his mobile was switched off; he called up home only to find he is not there. He called Aditya asking about Maan, Adi informed him about Maan leaving the office 15 minutes back. Ray sensed danger and started for the place where he was called for.

He reached the mountain peak only to find no one there, his phone buzzed he answered.

Person: Now do as I say or else you will find Maan dead.

Ray: Hey don't do that, I will do as you say but first tell me where is Maan?

Person: How about you wait I bet he will be on his way.

Ray sent several instructions to his office; he knew something very bad was going to happen. He didn't want to risk anything, 10 minutes later he found Dev rushing to the site, and he looked panicked.

Dev: Ray tum yaha kya kar rahe ho?

Ray: Dev yeh sawal mujhe tumse karna chahiye.

Dev: Mujhe ek anjaan call aaya, ek aadmi ne kaha agar mein adhe ghante mein yaha nahi pahuncha toh woh log Maan Bhai ki jaan le lenge.

Ray: Per Maan kaha hai, lagta hai humare khilaaf yeh ek bahut bari saazish rachi hui hai.

Before Dev could ask anything his phone buzzed he answered:

Person: Do you love your brother's life?

Dev: Yes tell me what do you want me to do?

Person: Very smart you have asked the right question. Now do as I say….. Push Ray down the mountain. Kill him!!!!!

Dev: I can't do that. Never!!

Person: Fine then we will send over Maan's dead body in half an hour.

Dev: No wait!! I will do as you say.

Person: Good you have only 10 minutes to do it.

Dev hung up, Ray saw him scared and nervous.

Ray: Dev kiska phone tha aur woh kya keh raha tha.

Dev: Maan bhai ki zindagi bachane ke liye mere paas sirf ek rasta hai?

Ray: Kaunsa rasta?

Dev: Mujhe tumhe maar na hoga.

With that he started hitting Ray, they both were fighting, meanwhile the trio – Arjun, Naintara and Sameera were watching them from a safe distance.

Naintara: Humara nishaana seedha tir pe lag gaya.

Arjun: Let's call for a celebration tonight.

Naintara: Itni jaldi nahi pehle dekh toh le.

Dev had beaten up Ray badly, Ray kept trying to make him understand but Dev was no where near listening. He gave him a swift blow, and pushed him hard. Ray stumbled towards the edge of the mountain and fell, he caught hold of a rock and said:

Ray: Dev tum kya kar rahe ho. Mujhe upar keecho?

Dev: Sorry Ray Bhai, aapse zyaada mujhe Maan Bhai ki jaan ki parvah hai. Mein unke liye kuch bhi kar sakta hu. Afsoos mujhe aapko maarna hi hoga.

With that he stamped his feet on his fingers, Ray could feel himself losing his balance on the rock. He could no longer hold on, he left his hand and fell down. Dev screamed his lungs out, he killed Ray Bhai, and how could he do it. Part of his mind was justifying his act telling him he did it for Maan Bhai's safety.

He called up the anonymous person:

Person: Well done Dev!! You can meet your Bhai he is safe and intact.

Dev: How do I believe you, where is he?

Person: We dropped him home, go and check for yourself.

Dev ran towards his car and drove home like a madman; he reached home and started screaming 'Bro!! Bro'. Maan heard the urgency in his voice and came out from his room.

Maan: Kya hua Dev kyun chilla rahe ho? Dev rushed to him and held his hand.

Dev: Bro aap theek hona? Unlogo ne kuch nahi kiya nah?

Maan: Dev tum kin logo ki baat kar rahe ho?

Dev: Wahi jin logo ne aapka kidnapping kiya?

Maan: Dev kya bakwaas kar rahe ho. Kahi tumne pee toh nahi li Naintara ke chale jaane ke gham mein?

Dev: Bro mein sach keh raha hu, unlogo ne mujhe aur Ray Bhai ko phone kiya aur kaha ki aap unke kabze mein ho.

Maan: Tum pagal hogaye ho, mein toh Victoria Park mein tha, bhala mujhe woh kyun kidnap karenge.

Dev: Toh fir woh mazak tha, matlab Ray Bhai?

Maan: Kya hua Ray ko bolo Dev, kya kiya tumne Ray ke saath.

On getting no reply from Dev, Maan held him by his collar and shook him hard. He screamt 'Ray kaha hai, kya  kiya tumne uske saath?'.

Dev: I killed Ray.

Maan left his collar and sank down to the ground, Dev killed Ray, his brain stopped working, Dev was pleading, asking him to listen to his story. Maan eyes fumed in anger, he stood up and slapped him hard across his cheek.

Maan: Agar Ray ko kuch hua toh mein tumhe nahi chodunga, mein bhool javonga ki tum mere Bhai ho.

Dev replied desperately 'Bro, Ray Bhai mar gaye'. Maan slapped him again, tears flowed down his eyes. Ray left him alone, all alone, he shrieked aloud 'NO'. He punched Dev hard and beat him as hard as possible. He kept crying 'Ray mujhe chodke mat javoo. Come back to me Ray'.

Dev somehow managed to free himself and made Maan sit, he narrated the whole incident and how he was forced to kill Ray. Maan's eyes grew red blood shot, he stood up and pushed him out of the house.

Maan: Yaha pe dobara aane ki himat mat karna.

Dadimaa who heard everything clutched her heart and fell down. Nakul screamt out for Maan. Maan felt her BP falling; he carried her and rushed to the hospital. Meanwhile, Naintara called him.

Naintara: Tch. Tch. Bahut bura laga sunke ki Ray ab humare beech mein nahi hai.

Maan: Mein tumhe nahi chodunga Naintara.

Naintara: Pehle saabit ko karlo ki iske peeche mera haath hai.

With that she cut the call, it was time for celebration, the Rathode's were happy. Maan fumed with anger and cursed Sameera, the time she came in his life, he had lost everything. He got a chance to live his life; he took an oath to take revenge, to fight back for all that he has lost. Maybe he lost Ray forever, but he cannot afford to lose anyone anymore. He will fight back and take back everything that belonged to him. He is Maan Singh Khurana, the same guy who never loses and the one who never gives up.

Precap: Present – Some twist coming up

Hey my sweethearts, my darling, my lovey dovey's, Muwaah to all of you. Sorry for the delay, and sorry for combining both the updates into 1. I hope its long enough for you all. Phew am tired and sleepy tooo… Will PM 2mrw morning.

Oyee hello all my silent readers thoda kasht karke LIKE button press kardo.

Oyee all you new interested readers add me in the buddy list and inform me. And to you all old readers let me know if you miss out on any PM from my side.

Thanks for all those lovely comments keep them coming. As usual your opinions, comments, suggestions and likes are most welcome. Voice out if you unlike it am all ears to hear!! Shaba Khair – Goodnight!!

The following 127 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10nams4psruthiprihanddpurvainlwgeetscarce05san1989abshahoneyboney1nikitaagarwal06jojo2802shinedosssmishtikhuranavishruti.siri9290860623gagsyasmi123wifey90TinkJiamans22DancinFirefliesshalinikanagubhakbhartifanannie03smanchikavantika_singhnonabebuhemvb--love--mons_mbsaadi88nazsijsamaira39piyushidiyachillNihsonrichu26fullyfaltupari_DDneha512mishtibCrystalSayaimaastha-eiya-myedward12m-g19maaneetkimeetXXaquafireXXshivangi783Rohini20Escapistbobbydolldmg_roks_antaraMounchytrishapmaanmishtitanya_viaksnbasketbismazaman2000Iqbal Neha1kiran99Cythereachubzyvidu87KinshukKiDewaniputhmausam19cyum321jazzeretteamzu32-shamima-JayaRninaviMsMovielover-SmexySmile-GudiyalovesgurujssoodKoolsmile-Veritaserum-libra25-Zahra15-TinkerBellasimi91Krishnaluv94AudiwaliaambbihaWater.wajiha-1sanu3108mrk-1shruti_luvs_mskajennshalini01esha143anjucoolpunjabi.princeshindu4lyfksasi-TeriMalang-komlikajanu_2006kooliio*Dakoo_Minzy*swetha10namita25shah10hinal_maaneetrsroopali--Ratna--sona-raiyoga23priyaSabmeratu.ShalvekahkashansakinaTyro6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6CrazyCutesytamanna1391-BlushaLicious-pickachublackb28dumasnotfadedawayDonnaa

sanu3108 IF-Rockerz
sanu3108
sanu3108

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
why did u killed Ray? Cry

Maan ka kya hoga 

continue soon

Edited by sindu555 - 02 February 2011 at 2:22pm
hinal_maaneet IF-Sizzlerz
hinal_maaneet
hinal_maaneet

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
loved it bcoz of the rathode's poor ray had to die and maan lost his friend
simi91 IF-Rockerz
simi91
simi91

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

so the evil win do something poor Ray he lost his life pls pls send them to timbuk2 soon cant see poor Maan like that he went through a lot my heart goes out for him & his family they suffered because of NT Sameera & Arjun too it was sad emotional partCryCryCryCryCryCryCry let them have the punishment pls update soonnnnnnnnnn

cyum321 IF-Dazzler
cyum321
cyum321

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

how can some1 b so evil Angry

poor ray y u killed himCry

--Ratna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Ratna--
--Ratna--

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Asma  Hug....Thank u for the long update......so sad Ray is dead.Cry.........what pain Maan had to go thru in the past.......plz continue soon dear.........TC Smile

http://www.worldenough.net/picture/English/lab/Lab_marriage/gallery/continue1.gif
kahkashansakina IF-Sizzlerz
kahkashansakina
kahkashansakina

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Asma you are to good Hug
poor ray he dead
Awesome update 
pls cont soon....
..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged