Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

We Belong Together (Part - 31 - Page 143) (Page 116)

simi91 IF-Rockerz
simi91
simi91

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
waiting my dear

hansasma Senior Member
hansasma
hansasma

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
update up in 10 mins

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-SmexySmile-simi91sanu3108

hansasma Senior Member
hansasma
hansasma

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

Part – 27

Just 1 day left for the wedding, all the celebrations started off. Maan refused to be a part of any; in fact he refused to even see her. He was worried sick about his family, especially Vicky. Since the time Vicky left he felt a part of his heart missing, it was a weird feeling. Vicky had been away for camps and overnights stays but he knew felt his before, this feeling was new to him. Ray was there for Maan, he had handed over his case to one of his colleagues. His new case, new priorities were the Khuranas.

Ray Singh Rathode was the only son of Amit Singh Rathode; he had a sister Malika Singh Rathode. Atul Singh Rathode was his only close uncle; he was the elder brother of his father. Atul was a wicked man; he had deceived many and schemed against many. His daughters were just like him always upto some or the other scheming. But the saddest part of all this was the Khurana's they had to suffer so much because of him.

But they always say you get a chance in life – a pay back chance, and this is what he got. He had to make extensive use of it, he couldn't let the Khurana's down, after all they were his everything since the time his so called uncle Atul snatched away his family letting him to die.

The Day of Engagement and Wedding:

Ray was already present, he had disguised himself because he knew Nainatara's mind worked faster than her father. If she sees him here she was sure to smell some danger, Ray and Naintara never got along well. Maan and Dev got ready for their respective ceremonies; Dadimaa came in and took Maan along with her. She asked Dev to wait until it was the right time, he was pacing up and down, he was very nervous.

Meanwhile the bride had arrived and so did she, they were welcomed in the Khurana Mansion. The bride was made to sit in the mandap; meanwhile she was waiting near the mandap waiting for him to come. She saw Maan and waved, Maan pretended to not look. Dadimaa kept pestering Maan about Ray asking him where was he and when was he going to come. After all someone was required to do the Kanyadan of Naintara, Ray being her brother was the right person to do it. Maan informed that Ray will be late she could ask someone else to do the Kanyadan.

Dadimaa went up to the stage and announced the wedding to take place first and then the engagement. She asked Annie to bring Dev to the Mandap, Annie smiled and left upstairs. Moments later she ran down screaming Dev Bhai has been kidnapped. Dadimaa clutched her heart, Naintara stoop up abruptly and the guests started murmuring among themselves.

Maan ran upstairs and checked Dev's room, Annie was tagging behind him checking all the other rooms, Aditya was consoling Dadimaa. There was a huge hue and cry all over, many people started talking among themselves stating 'The Groom deserted the Bride, maybe the Bride betrayed him before and he couldn't take it her being his wife'. Naintara seethed fire, she wanted to stop all the nonsense, she stepped out of the mandap and scream 'Shut up, just shut up all of you!' The guests silenced themselves they were wondering what type of girl is this; she is not yet married and look at the way she was ordering them. They were sure she was behind some antics. 'Di calm down I am sure Maan will find Dev' she soothed her sister. She ran upstairs behind Maan helping him search for Dev.

It was half an hour past all this nonsense, Dev was nowhere to be seen. Maan found her standing behind him, she was crying her eyes out, she requested him 'Maan please find Dev, my Di will die without him'. Maan nodded his head and returned downstairs. He cleared his throat and said 'Ladies and Gentlemen I am sorry but there won't be any wedding or engagement tonight, Dev has been kidnapped we are yet to figure out his whereabouts and what are their demands. The wedding and the engagement has been indefinitely postponed, you may all leave'.

The guests started dispersing one by one; Maan remained rooted in his place. Many thought he lost his mind, instead of reacting he was bidding them goodbye. The hall was empty there was no noise, Naintara walked up to him and asked 'Maan Veerji, where is Dev, search for him'.

Maan: I thought you were behind all this Naintara don't you think so?

Naintara: Hum aisa kyun karenge Veerji, Dev ko kidnap humne nahi karvaya.

Maan: Toh fir kaha hai Dev? Tum bolti kyun nahi?

Naintara: Hume kya pata Veerji woh kaha hai?

Maan: Per ispe toh tumhara naam likha hai.

He showed her the note wherein the kidnappers mentioned Naintara behind this scheming; they were to meet her demands in order to release Dev. Naintara read the note again and again, she couldn't believe her eyes. This was not a plan of theirs, who were these people and why did they kidnap Dev. She walked upto Naintara and slapped her hard. 'Sameera' Dadimaa gasped.

Sameera: Di I never knew you would stoop so low to do something like this. Sirf aapki wajah se aaj meri sagai ruk gayi. Agar aapko apni shaadi ki fikar nahi thi toh kamse kam meri sagai ki fikar honi chahiye thi.

Naintara: Samy meri baat suno.

Sameera: Di mujhe aapki koi baat nahi suni.

With that she walked upto Maan and said 'Maan please meri Di ki wajah se tum mere saath aisa mat karo. Humare paas abhi bhi waqt hai, yaha mandap bhi hai aur pandit bhi. Please mujhse shaadi karlo'.

Maan: Kisliye Sameera, taaki kisi ko pata nahi chale tum maa bane wali ho aur woh bhi apne mehboob Arjun ke bache ki maa.

Everyone stood rooted trying to register what Maan said, Maan continued 'Tum yeh soch rahi hongi mujhe kaisa pata chala? Waise yeh sab zaroori nahi hai zaroori yeh hai ki Dev ka kidnapping meine kar waya, taaki uski shaadi nah ho, taaki meri sagai tumse naa ho'. Ray who had been witnessing all this drama walked and stood front, he smiled while removing his disguise, and looked at the Rathodes 'Its pay back time sweethearts how I hope Uncle Atul was here to witness all this. I am sure he wouldn't have been able to stay long enough witnessing his daughter losing'.

Naintara understood the whole plan, she managed to speak up 'I will make sure you pay for this Maan Singh Khurana and even you Ray Singh Rathode'.

Maan: Neither me nor Ray has anyting to lose, Vicky left us but am sure he will be back soon, Dev is safe and intact and so is Dadimaa and Annie. With that he called for the security asking them to throw them out.

Both Naintara and Sameera were screaming 'We will get back to you for this'.

Precap: Dev: I killed Ray

Hey my sweethearts, my darling, my lovey dovey's, Muwaah to all of you. Hey jazerrete [hope I typed it right, spare me if its not]. Boring!! Uff is it? I don't know but I feel so. God please spare me if you don't wish to hear me saying boring once again.

Oyee hello all my silent readers thoda kasht karke LIKE button press kardo.

Oyee all you new interested readers add me in the buddy list and inform me. And to you all old readers let me know if you miss out on any PM from my side.

Thanks for all those lovely comments keep them coming. As usual your opinions, comments, suggestions and likes are most welcome. Voice out if you unlike it am all ears to hear!! Shaba Khair – Goodnight!!

The following 132 member(s) liked the above post:

nimmi26ssssmarsnehag10nams4harikashiva25psruthidpurvainlwgeetscarce05san1989abshahoneyboney1nikitaagarwal06jojo2802shinedosssmanisha03vishruti.sirigagsyDuttamann80kasturi11krishna.pp1980fan1204asmi123wifey90mans22DancinFirefliesTinkJiashalinikanagubhakbhartifanannie03kirannaryanisaadi88nonabebuhemvb-Elfin-nazsijmons_mbdiyachillRujul13samaira39padamjotsoniaz121richu26fullyfaltuNihsonMoon002pari_DDsaam123neha512CrystalSayaimaasthamishtibjain92XXaquafireXXmaaneetkimeetm-g19myedward12Rohini20shivangi783EscapistdoosheekaMounchydmg_roks_antaratrishapixraymaanmishtibismazaman2000Iqbal Neha1kiran99puthvidu87KinshukKiDewanimausam19cyum321jazzeretteamzu32-shamima-maanujaanuninavi9staroneserialsGudiyalovesguruMsMovielover-SmexySmile-gangesegb-Veritaserum-ambeernAudiwaliabasicquestion1Krishnaluv94smj1977.shrutilibra25-Zahra15-TinkerBellasimi91Koolsmileambbihamrk-1wajiha-1sanu3108shruti_luvs_msk-TeriMalang-punjabi.princeshindu4lyfajennshalini01esha143swetha10namita25kooliio*Dakoo_Minzy*divareenapreethipop77hinal_maaneetsona-raishah10rsroopali--Ratna--..shreyaa..kahkashansakinaTyroShalve6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6yoga23priyaSabmeratu.CrazyCutesytamanna1391-BlushaLicious-dumasfelicitysmoak.Donnaa

basicquestion1 IF-Rockerz
basicquestion1
basicquestion1

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
lovely update

thanx for the pm.Thumbs Up
simi91 IF-Rockerz
simi91
simi91

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
wow wow super hit mindblowing my dear but wonder the precap somebody kill Ray i hope its not true pls cont sonnnnnnnn
felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged

awesome update

loved it

mind blowing part

cant wait 4 da next part

con soon

thanks 4 da pm

pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu