Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hansasma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sindu555

asmaa

i dont have off tomorrow  ðŸ˜­ .. but i cant help but wait for the updates ... its too much excitement to ignore and go to bed ðŸ˜†

i will be waiting hun!

post soon

love

Sana

Sana Baby,

Well i have just started typing right now, will take me an hour or 2, hope you can wait until then or else you read 2mrw. else your mum n dad will be busy thinking what is keepin our daughter busy. khalas uske baad ill be ðŸ¤¢
hansasma thumbnail
Originally posted by: dia_ditz

Hey asm.......will der be update???

yes my darling,

update will be there 2dy.. yayy!!!😆🥳
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: hansasma

Sana Baby,

Well i have just started typing right now, will take me an hour or 2, hope you can wait until then or else you read 2mrw. else your mum n dad will be busy thinking what is keepin our daughter busy. khalas uske baad ill be ðŸ¤¢

dont worry sweetheart.. am waiting patiently .. mum and dad already went to bed ðŸ˜† 

(just hoping that mum doesnt get up in the middle of the night to check on us  ðŸ˜† .. in that case i'll be deffo in trouble ... till then aaaal izzz wellll.... )

hansasma thumbnail

Part – 25

Geet saw him finishing, she got up from the bed and ran towards him, she smiled and hugged him tight.

Geet: I am sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry. Please mujhe maaf kardo, meine aapke saath achaa nahi kiya, I mean ek patni ne apne pati se aisa karaya. Shame on me, Babaji kya sochenge?

Maan was enjoying the attention he was receiving from her, she kept on blabbering continuously nowhere near stopping.

Maan: Haan tumhare Babaji tumse zaroor naraaz hoge, koi bhala apne pati se aisa karata hai kya?

Geet: Kyun nahi aap jaise Dhust Dhanav, dus sirwala raavan pati ke saath aisa hi karna chahiye. Ye hi aapki sazaa hai.

Maan: Geeet…. Tumne fir mujhe Dusht Danav dus sir wala raavan kaha?

Geet: Toh kya hua, aap ho toh sirf mere haina?

Maan pretended to not hear anything, he was faking his anger.

Geet: Theek hai aap ko mujhse baat nahi karni toh mat karo, but please room se bahar jaate samey lights off kar dena. Mein sone chali, mujhe bahut neend aa rahi hai.

On hearing this Maan realized the grimness of the situation, he still had to obey Geet's order, only then will he be forgiven. But hearing her last statement he realized he was in deep trouble because she asked him to leave, meaning he is not to sleep with her even tonight. He sighed thinking what she will do tomorrow, 'Misha' he cursed her under his breath. The girl had to be born on the wrong day, date, time and sign too, she had created enough problems for him. He was sure the biggest problem was Geet being Misha's friend, he should confronted Geet about Misha the first time she mentioned being her friend. He felt helpless if he had been too good with Geet maybe he wouldn't live to see this day.

The Great Maan Singh Khurana gave a doggy ride to his wife, she drenched in paint, made him do pole dance and striptease. Thank god she didn't ask him to do anything else, and thank god no one saw what he did the whole evening just to impress her. But again he made another big mistake by screaming at her.

Maan: Geet waise tumne bataya nahi ki tum mere saath long drive pe chalogi ya nahi?

Geet: Kya aap mujhe long drive pe le javoge? Yay, chalo mein tayaar hu.

Maan: Hmm…. Itni jaldi nahi Geet pehle batavo kya tumne mujhe maaf kiya?

Geet: Oh ab mein samjhi toh yeh aapki chaal thi maafi maang ne ke liye? Mujhe nahi aana.

Maan: Toh theek hai mein chala jaata hu fir baad mein mat kehna mein tumhe apne aur apne parivaar ke baree mein nahi kaha. Waise bhi Sasha mera intezaar kar rahi hogi office mein, hume kuch blueprints banane hai mein chalta hu. Goodnight.

Geet turned red hearing Sasha, no she can't be anywhere near Maan tonight. Wait did Maan say he is going to tell me about his family?

Geet: Ruko Maan mein aa rahi hu, please mujhe le javoo.

Maan: Sorry Geet mein nahi leja sakta, Sasha wait kar rahi hai.

Geet: Khabar daar agar aap uske paas bhi gaye toh, aapki khair nahi hai, mein ghar chodke chali javongi. Mein aapko humesha ke liye chodke itna door chali javongi fir aap mujhe dhoond nahi payegey.

Maan: Chup Geet, Bilkul Chup. Aaj tumne bola aage mein aisa kuch nahi sunna chahta hu warna mein tumhe chodke chala javonga.

Geet: Please Maan aisa mat bolo. Promise Babaji ki promise mein khabi aisa nahi bolungi, per aap mujhe kabhi nahi chodke javonge, promise karo.

Maan: Promise Geet, kabhi nahi.

With that he picked up Geet and left for a long drive. Meanwhile in the Mansion

Vicky: Deej Bhai kaha hai? Meine unhe dinner pe bhi nahi dekha.

Dadimaa: Vicky, aapke bhai aapki bhabi ko manane gaye hai. Dekhna kal subah woh dono breakfast table pe hoge.

Vicky: Nahi Deej, aisa nahi ho sakta, Bhai jeet nahi sakte.

Dadimaa: Please Vicky tumhare dimaag se ye gande khayal nikalo warna tumhari khair nahi hai. Tumhare Bhai aur khaas karke tumhari Bhabi tumhe nahi chodege. Pata nahi unhone ab tak Maan ka kya haal kiya hoga, bechare.

Both hi-fied each other and retired for bed. On the other hand, Maan took Geet to his favourite place. Geet looked at him with all the love in the world and caressed his cheek. She asked Maan to wait and left to bring water; she came back and cleaned up his face. She pulled his cheeks and bit his nose. She asked him to start his story.

Maan started explaining about his family, from the time of his great grandfather Chauhan Singh Khurana. One of the most powerful and royal family in Delhi, he was a great leader and ruler of his times. The way Maan spoke about Chauhan was unbelievable, it seemed as if Maan was there to witness everything, he seemed to have every single detail of his great grandpa. The way he spoke, Geet felt he was trying to follow the footsteps of Chauhan. The admiration he had for Chauhan was something which Geet didn't see ever before for anyone else.

Now she knew why his family loved him, Dadimaa, Vicky, even Misha. And to top it all even she was falling in love with him. Suddenly she felt the importance of Maan in her life; he was a diamond, the most precious diamond for her and she had to hold on to it no matter how bad was his past.

FLASHBACK – VICKY's 18 B'DAY PARTY

Vicky left the house just as she wanted, she seemed very happy; she had to share this news with her baby sister. Her sister would be so happy, finally their plan was working, now the only problem was Annie but she was sure if Vicky left what was Annie, nothing. She smiled at her thoughts.

Maan was searching for Vicky, he felt some uneasiness, he was sure something has happened. He could feel those bad vibes, it was something he was experiencing since the time their parents left the world, since the time he became the father and mother for his siblings. He ran to his room and found a letter addressed to him.

He picked it up and read it:

I am sorry Paa I never knew I was standing in between you and your happiness. So I have decided to leave the house, leave you and leave all our memories with you. I don't intend to come back and snatch your happiness, but yes the day when you need me, when our family needs me, I will be back. I don't know if you or your family will ever need me.

But I assure you the day when I find out you were not guilty I will come back. I will come back to your arms, be by your side and never ever leave you. But if you are at fault, I will make sure to never turn and look back; I will forget that once I had ties with you. I will never associate myself with you or the family and will break all the ties.

Maan felt down and broke completely, for him Vicky meant everything. Vicky was his life, his soul, and Vicky leaving means Maan lost a part of him. He looked around his room to find any clue, his eyes fell on a piece of paper, he picked it up and read. But this paper was prepared for Dev how come Vicky's name is written on it and who has tampered this paper. No one was aware of this except me and the lawyer.

He came down and brought an end to the party, she witnessed him breaking down. He looked at her and his family members and then said 'Vicky left us, he won't come back'. With that he left the house and headed straight to meet her. He couldn't think of anything else she was the only one who could provide him solace and peace.

She was the one who would understand him, support him and be by his side. He reached the Rathod Haveli and headed for her room, he was about to enter her room when he heard some noises. He pushed the door to get a better view; she was dancing up and donw excitedly speaking over the phone. He smiled at her innocence and beauty she was the right girl for him, he was about to step in when he heard her speak.

'Di mujhe yakeen nahi ho raha, finally we did it, I mean Vicky ghar chod ke chala gaya? Wow!! Di you are awesome, cool and the best sister in the world'.

Maan couldn't believe what he was hearing, she was happy hearing Vicky was no more home. Wait did he see something else too, he saw 2 hands engulfing her waist. He curled his hands in a fist ready to break anything, but he waited and watched.

'Di I will speak later he is here, no not Maan Arjun is here. Bye'

She turned back and hugged him tight.

'Arjun aaj mein bahut khush ho, you know finally our plan worked. I mean thanks to you and your idea, and thanks to Maan's lawyer. Finally Vicky ghar chodke chala gaya. Waise I have some other news for you'.

The girl looked down and blushed, both Maan and Arjun were waiting to know what it was about. Finally she spoke to Arjun

'Arjun am carrying your baby, mein pregnant hu'.

Arjun swept her off the floor and moved round, they both seemed very happy. Finally he placed her on the floor, he sat on his knee and removed a ring and proposed her. She replied with a yes and they moved forward to kiss one another.

Maan who was witnessing all this couldn't bear it, he quietly left from there. His engagement was just 4 days away and this girl was already carrying someone else's baby. She seemed to have betrayed him; he left back for the Mansion. The car halted right outside the door, Dadimaa, Dev, Annie and she ran outside. Maan looked at her, pulled her hand.

'Naintara' he spitted fire, he asked her to leave immediately. Everyone asked him the reason for this behavior, he looked at her, smiled and said 'I want her to come back only on the day on my engagement, I want her to get married the same day I get engaged'.

She seemed very happy hearing this news; she hugged Dev, Dadimaa, Annie and then Maan. Maan asked Dev to drop her back home, meanwhile Dadimaa questioned him about Vicky, he replied back saying he will be back after a year. Dadimaa asked him about what he meant previously about Vicky not returning back, he replied back saying Vicky was just kidding. Dadimaa breathed in relief but she was still wondering why Vicky left and for where, Maan was very angry something would have happened. She thought of asking him later, he was confusing her.

Precap: Flash back continued

Hey sorry if its boring, i wanted to type more but my folks are going nuts over me. Yaayy!! i will get beatings if i dont sleep, you people read and for the other i will PM 2mrw. 

Hey guys sorry I have tried to combine 2 updates in 1. Hope it's long enough to satify your wait.

Oyee hello all my silent readers thoda kasht karke LIKE button press kardo.

Oyee all you new interested readers add me in the buddy list and inform me. And to you all old readers let me know if you miss out on any PM from my side.

Thanks for all those lovely comments keep them coming. As usual your opinions, comments, suggestions and likes are most welcome. Voice out if you unlike it am all ears to hear!! Shaba Khair – Goodnight!!

hansasma thumbnail
Originally posted by: saadi88

wen ru updatng? Me waitng...

done
hansasma thumbnail
Originally posted by: sindu555

dont worry sweetheart.. am waiting patiently .. mum and dad already went to bed ðŸ˜† 

(just hoping that mum doesnt get up in the middle of the night to check on us  ðŸ˜† .. in that case i'll be deffo in trouble ... till then aaaal izzz wellll.... )

Parh lo jaldi warna khair nahi hai.. ðŸ˜†
saadi88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so finally the truth is being revealed..would like to read more..waitng for next updates..
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
what sad emotional part  my heart goes for Maan  super fabulous pls cont soonnnnnnnnnn
libra25 thumbnail
hmmmm....interesting
i am liking it.....
janu_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey
gr8 part..
cont,.sooon