Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
awesome update.....I am happy as Maan has realised his fault and intends to correct his behaviour......I am dying to know who that person 1 is ..waiting for the next part.....
Mg777 thumbnail
Awwwwwwwwwwwww
twas soooo niceeeeeeeeeeeee
avantika_singh thumbnail

that was really good

plz do update next partsπŸ˜›
hansasma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Good evening, well its evening here in dubai, what bout your places. I am back with the next update, sorry for the late update, this is just 1 BORING part (I am sure its a bit boring as I wrote it in such a boring state of mind). Since morning I tried to shoo away my senior for meetings, but damn she wouldn't go, finally with the hope of no one catching me I started writing only to end up in this way. Finally even she left the office and so did my boss, i will also leave in 15 minutes. But PM'ing all of you in my old PM list. the New 1's ill PM after reaching home. Njoy!!

Part – 7

Geet sat there on his lap still nibbling on his lips. She moved her right arm towards his collar; she loosened his tie and then removed it. Maan broke away from the kiss and looked at her with astonishment. He thought she was way too fast, but then it was his fault also by distancing her away from him. He gave her a lopsided smile; she ignored it and moved further. She grabbed a fistful of his hair in her palm and started biting his collarbone, neck and his chest wildly, she was nowhere near stopping. She increased her pressure on him, she even yanked his hair, Maan moaned in pain. He couldn't figure out the reason for the change in her behaviour, he tried stopping her but she wouldn't listen. 

Finally he gave in, he surrendered himself to her, Geet felt him giving in, and she slowed down but kept on biting him. Maan moaned in pleasure this time, he could feel the hardening of his private part, it felt as if it wanted to penetrate in hers. He pulled her closer by her waist and leaned forward to kiss her, the same moment she stopped biting him. By now his marks had turned into bluish color, it was stinging badly, Maan could feel it hurting him. But he cared only for Geet's happiness, if by doing this she is happy then he can bear 1000's of such marks.

Geet: Maan meine yeh sab isliye kiya kyunki mein aapko dard mehsoos karana chahti thi. Jo dard aapne mujhe diya woh isse kayi gunah zyaada tha. Mein yeh soch rahi thi kya mein aapko un sab cheeso ke liye maaf kardu?

The color from Maan's face drained away he didn't know what to say. He expected her to forgive him by now, but damn she was 1 tough lady to impress. Afterall she is my soulmate, my sherni she will as tough as me.

Geet saw his face falling down, she felt bad to upset him, but she wanted to play hard with him. She had forgiven him long time back, but she wanted him to work hard on his apology.

Geet: Maan shayad mein aapko maaf kar sakti hu.

Maan's eyes glinted with happiness, the same happiness when a kid gets his favourite toy.

Maan: Geet mein tumhari maafi maang ne ke liye kuch bhi kar sakta hu. He thinks 'Mein bhi dekta hu tum kaise mujhe maaf nahi karti aaj sham tak?'

Geet: Theek hai, try karke dekho, with that she moves 1 of his arm behind her head and the other holding her tightly by the waist. She looks at those marks she created, and starts placing wet kisses all along his collarbone, neck and his chest. She comes back to his lips and licks it; she bites his earlobe softly and takes his mouth in hers.

Sasha: Pinky, kya who behenji abhi bhi office mein hai?

Pinky: Geet office mein aur kisi ne mujhe kuch nahi bataya?

Sasha: Haan woh yaha aaye thi, per ab who kaha hai?

Pinky (thinking) Woh toh apne humsafar ke saath hogi, per mein bhala tujhe kyun bolo.

Pinky: Erm… Ma'am lagta hai who chali gayi.

Sasha: Theek hai, waise agar woh dobara aaye use dakhe maar maar ke nikal dena.

Pinky: Ma'am aapke bolne se pehle meine yeh soch liya. Usne mujhe bhi dhoka diya. Aap sahi kehti thi Ma'am, kash meine aap ki baat tab suni hoti.

Sasha (Thinking with her evil smile): Aakhir moti machli jaal mein phas gayi, lagta hai yeh mere kaam ayengi.

mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
loved it yaar..so pinky knows she s married ???
ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
so geet wants him to give strong apology😳😳😳 and poor maan wat he gonna doπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
continue soon
Mg777 thumbnail
Wowwwwwwwwwwwww
Luv u Pinki......................
U r toooooooooo niceeeeeeeeeee
n saashsa
iTs now time for u to get out of here..
n finally MAANEET..
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
I can't say anything abt themm...........

-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Superb part.......... loved it
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
loved it yaar......poor Maan, how is he going to hide those marks?oops its office,but i wish sasha see those marks,it would funny.......,wat u thk??
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
asma..

itna acha per itna chota update .. bohat na insafi hai re ..  πŸ˜†

thanks alot for the update yaar..

love

Sana