Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hansasma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Part – 5

Khurana Constructions Headquarters (London) Next Morning:

The siren started ringing and everyone bustled back and forth, some already sitting and doing their work and some adjusting their shirt, tie, polishing their shoes. But apart from this there was a group of girls who made sure they looked the best so as to seduce Maan Singh Khurana.

Sasha stood there with her signature smile along with Tasha who kept playing with her hair. She saw his shiny black shoes and immediately stood forward to wish him.

Sasha (Smilingly): Good Morning MK!!

Maan (In anger): Out of my sight Sasha!! Adi to my cabin NOW (he barked)

Adi: Yes sir.

Tasha: Ma'am why is MK angry on you? Does he know about your plan?

Sasha: You dumb girl 1 day you will push me in the pit from where I won't be able to come out.

Tasha (Confused): How is that possible ma'am?

Sasha: By opening this filthy mouth of yours in front of MK. Remember no one can outsmart me. You stand no chance in front of me.

Maan: Adi can I trust you?

Adi: Yy-ee-ss sirrr.

Maan: I want you to contact the best security system agency in town, make sure to place each and every camera in the nook and corner of this building. Second I want you to hire the best detective agency and I want them to keep a close eye on every movements of Sasha and Person 1. Third I want you to call up Geet and ask her to report back to work ASAP.

Adi: Yyes Sir. Sir but why can't you call Geet, I mean after all she is your wife.

Maan: I don't want you to ask me silly questions and waste my time. Now go and do what you have been asked to do.

Adi: Alright sir.

Maan: Geet where are you, please answer my phone.

Misha: Wow Geet tune dekha yaha pe kitna mast hai, sab kuch kitna natural dikh raha hai.

Geet: Mish!! Teri aankhon mein koi problem hai kya? For your information yeh sab natural hai.

Misha: Hmph!! Whatever.

Geet's phone starts buzzing. She wondered who must be calling her, maybe its Dadimaa she must be worried about me and my fractured arm.

Geet: Hello

Adi: Geet we want you to report back in the office. Mr. Gupta ke project pe kuch problems hui hai aur clients chahte hai ki tum unse abhi deal karo.

Geet: Per Adi sir I can't come.

Adi: Geet per, agar, magar kuch nahi. Your ticket is already booked, your flight leaves after 4 hours, collect it from counter # 5. Bye

Geet sat next to the window lost deep in her thoughts, Maan had not only ruined her life but he even ruined her vacation. Last thing she wanted to do was to see his face. But unfortunately she could not even do this. The car stopped outside Khurana Constructions, the driver opened her door and helped her to come out.

Geet: Thanks

Maan saw her coming out, he wanted to run towards her and hug her tight not wanting to leave her but he kept a straight stern face. Geet entered the office only to come face to face with Sasha.

Sasha: Aww.... behenji what are you doing here. Came to collect your termination letter and end of service benefits?

Tasha: Geet mujhe laga ki itna sab hone ke baad tum kabhi yaha nahi aavogi?

Geet: Kya sab hone ke baad?

Sasha: Kuch nahi Geet chalo Tasha.

Sasha: Tum apni zabaan sambhal kar baat karo. Mujhe kya pata ki woh yaha aayengi.

Person: Sasha yeh tumhari problem hai, kuch bhi karo but just get her out of there.

Sasha: Theek hai but I can't do anything ASAP. Thoda time lagega.

Person: Yeah but I want it ASAP.

hansasma thumbnail
Thank you gurlies, 

part 5 is boring but u can read it anyways i am updating part 6 with some mushy mushy stuff
Vintagepeach thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
luved it...

update nxt part soon waiting...
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey asma

awesome update yaar.... cant wait for the next one ... contiue soon plz

love

Sana
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: hansasma

Thank you gurlies, 

part 5 is boring but u can read it anyways i am updating part 6 with some mushy mushy stuff

haye... sachee u updating ?

thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u   

πŸ˜ƒ

love

Sana
hansasma thumbnail

Sorry guys if you are already bored reading this FF. Well since I am new to all of you I didn't want to bore you further, instead I have tried to put some mushy mushy parts to change the environment. I am not so good at writing romantic stuff but I am trying maybe with the passing of time I will be good. Sorry for all those bad grammatical and lingo mistakes. Ignore them if you come across any.

Also for those who are interested in receiving PM please go to page 1 and click your like on the character sketch or else add me in your buddy list, that way my work becomes much more easier.

Comments, opinions, suggestions are welcome. Keep them coming. Without further delay please continue.

Part – 6

Geet started shivering, all the flashback started coming, she didn't have the courage to face him now. 'Babaji himmat dena' she muttered looking up at the ceiling. She took a deep breath, knocked on the door.

Maan knew she was scared to face him, he turned his back towards the door, closed all the blinds with the remote and answered 'Come in'. Geet stepped in with a lot of courage, her heart was beating faster and faster, she felt it would betray her today. She looked at his back and squeaked 'Sir did you call me'.

Maan's POV:

I turned around to face her, the next thing I saw shocked me, her left arm was in the sling. And then all of a sudden I had a flashback of what happened 3 days back.

*SLAP* the hall echoed with the noise of him slapping her hard, soon after there was a *THUD* and *CRACK* breaking of bones.

Yes, I am responsible for this state of hers. I couldn't take the guilt anymore. I rose slowly walked up to her and stood inches away from her. The look on her face was evident, she acted as if she had seen some ghost.

I could see slight mark of a palm on her right cheek, it was the same place I slapped her. I took a step forward and she took 2 steps backwards. I continued with taking my steps forward and she continued stepping backwards. Finally she reached the door, she couldn't move back, I moved forward and lock the door.

She looked at me with with confusion, she was scared and I was sure I could hear her heart beating so fast that it might leap out the next moment. To ease the situation I moved to the center of the room and said 'Yes I called you, I want you to look into this matter'. Hearing my voice she came and stood besides me, I turned to look at her and then all of a sudden I engulfed her into a tight bear hug.

I don't know what made me do so, but I was wrong at every step in my life since the time she came. I started realizing my mistakes, I wanted to correct them because I Maan Singh Khurana learns not to make the same mistake twice. I was so happy to see her safe, but at the same time guilty for my behaviour and actions. I hugged her tight not letting her go. She did not hold me instead she had her right arm on her side.

I broke away from the hug and touched her cheek. She flinched at my touch. I realised for the umpteenth time I was wrong. At the same moment I wanted her to surrender herself to me. I wanted her to accept me. I wanted to give our marriage a second chance and if possible marry her on the spot.

This time I touched her cheek softly, I bent down and kissed her softly. I could feel the stiffness in her body. I kept on kissing her cheek, slowly I moved to her left arm and kissed her there. The stiffness started disappearing. Next moment I pulled her back in a hug.

Geet's POV:

His hug seemed very comforting, it felt as if he was waiting for me to come back. He seemed very restless before but now he had calmed down. I was happy to feel this moment. How long had I waited for this feel, 6 months down my life, I felt my husband starting to love me.

I felt him rubbing his cheek with mine, his unshaved subtle started arousing my hidden feelings for him. Next thing I remembered was hugging him back with my right arm. I felt safe in those arms. I held him tightly not wanting to leave him.

I could feel his hands moving up and down my back, my desires increased and I did the most unpredictable thing. I kissed him on his cheeks, he was surprised but he smiled at me and came forward to kiss me on my lips. It was as if he was waiting for my approval, I closed the gap between us and kissed him.

My body started heating up, I could feel the rush of blood in my body. It was a long passionate kiss. I could feel his private part hardening on mine. I desired him badly, craved for him so bad. He was nibbling on my lips and placing wet kisses all along my cheek to the neck. I moaned in pleasure. He moved back to my lips and started playing with my tongue. I could not have enough of him, but I had to stop.

I broke out from the kiss and gave him that dangerous angry look of mine. So what if I kissed him and craved him. He had a lot to explain before I forgave him. It was as if he read my mind and carried me towards the couch. He made me sit on his lap and held me by my waist. I placed my right arm on his shoulder and look straight in his eyes. I could see a mixture of emotions – from the emotion of anger, rage, guilt, regret, to happiness, and the joy to get back something precious to your heart.

Maan looked into her eyes to find a tinge of sadness replaced by happiness.

Maan: Geet kaha chali gayi tum mujhe akela chod ke? Kya ek baar bhi nahi socha tumhare is Dusht Danav ke baare mein?

Geet turned her face pretending to not hear anything.

Maan: Geet please meri taraf ek baar dekho, please!! Hearing the desperation in his voice she looked at him. He continued 'I am sorry Geet, meine tumhare saath jo kiya who bahut galat tha, aur shayad tum mujhe maaf bhi na karo. But please Geet mujhse door mat jaana nahi mein apne aap ko kabhi maaf nahi kar paunga'. He was pleading to her the so called great Maan Singh Khurana was pleading and begging asking her to stay.

She couldn't believe her ears, she felt them betraying her. It was as if he understood he repeated what he said earlier. 'Geet mein humari shaadi ko, humari zindagi ko ek aur mauka dena chahta hu, kya tum mera saath dogi?'. Geet kept blinking her eyes. 'Geet kuch toh jawab do'. She raised her hand to touch his cheeks, her eyes welled up unable to contain the new found happiness, she leaned forward to kiss him on his lips. She wanted to say 'YES' but her throat choked, she felt all her body parts betraying her. It was as if they belonged only to him. Maan got her reply and indulged back in loving her.

hansasma thumbnail
All my lovely ladies out there, i have kept my promise of giving 2 updates. i have fulfilled that, i hope you enjoy that. well that's it for me tonight, sorry for the slow and lil bit of the romantic track it will take a new level once everything becomes quite alright between maan and geet.

If you getting bored or if you people want me to stop writing this(provided you feel this crap) do let me know without any hesitation. 

Muwaah!!

Yours n yours forever - Asma
shivangi783 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Read both the updates.
Thanks for giving two back to back updates.
Both were amazing!πŸ‘
Maan has realized his mistake and he wants to give their marriage a second chance. Also, Geet now knows that Maan also wants this marriage to work😊
Cameras and detective part was good. 

Why do you feel that we, readers are getting bored?πŸ˜• πŸ˜²
Its such an amazing story. 
I am sure everyone who click the like button and comments is surely enjoying the story.
You know the beginning of this story was too captivating! It had a mystery.
And now there's mystery about Person 1. 

Please be best assured that your work is being liked😊

Shalve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow... awesome updates...... 
hansasma thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivangi783

Read both the updates.

Thanks for giving two back to back updates.
Both were amazing!πŸ‘
Maan has realized his mistake and he wants to give their marriage a second chance. Also, Geet now knows that Maan also wants this marriage to work😊
Cameras and detective part was good. 

Why do you feel that we, readers are getting bored?πŸ˜• πŸ˜²
Its such an amazing story. 
I am sure everyone who click the like button and comments is surely enjoying the story.
You know the beginning of this story was too captivating! It had a mystery.
And now there's mystery about Person 1. 

Please be best assured that your work is being liked😊

Thank you so much. Maybe my expectations are rising high the 2nd day of starting the FF. So i don't want to disappoint my loyal readers. Thanks so much.

Let the mystery continue not to forget Person 2 also exist, and there are still more characters to come in. Let my evil, cunning brain take the keypad and type whatsoever it wants to. ;)