India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

After shaadi storyline...

Anham. Groupbie
Anham.
Anham.

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
I don't know whether you guys have seen the serial "Uttaran", but I've got a feeling that the storyline after the Arjuhi marriage will possibly be similar.
For those of you that are'nt familiar:
Vanish married Iccha but minutes before the phere, he found out that she infact had loved his brother Veer all along and found ou that Iccha only agreed to the marriage as she felt pity for semi-mentally unstable Vansh.
So after the shaadi he was very horrible to her; in the suhaag raat, Iccha spent the whole night crying. And Vansh was very horrible to her from that day forth, by passing on snide comments and saying horrible things to her that he'd know would hurt her.
However there were times when Vansh showed his pure love for Iccha, like the times when Iccha passed out, he caught her, cared for her ect.
So yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing these particular "true love revealed" scenes between them, like maybe when Arohi injures herself accidentally or passes out for whatever reason, then Arjun is there to care for her... And hopefully Arohi will see this.

I reckon Arohi will only find out that she's married Arjun, in maybe the car back to the dulha; Arjun's house hen he'll reveal himself. That way, Arohi will have to come with him and there's minimum interference by Arohi's family.

But yeah, Kitani Mohabbat 2 has to be, no doubt my FAVOURITE serial, and I'm sure the after marriage scenes are going to be REALLY special Day Dreaming .
It's great though as after marriage scenes is something us Kitina Mohabbat Hai-ians really wanted to see. Maybe not in the first series but the second series I think will be so much better because of this Embarrassed

Also, shaadi early maybe seen as a bad thing for some of you guys but I don't know whether you guys watch "Gunahon Ka Devta" but that EXEPTIONALLY good.
So we are, NO DOUBT, not going to be disappointed Big smile.

Also I reckon Raashi will be in a coma, so until she gets better, Arjun will be projecting all his anger towards Arohi... Until the confusion is cleared. But I don't think that'll be anytime soon.

So what do YOU guys think'll happen?

Thanks for taking the time to read my post, please do feel free to post your comments and opinions
below, I love reading them LOL Smile LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mirasy.kmhsaku1122KashArjohiindianamericanLove14kavyasammIsHeZ.xAnkitaKaran

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged

im sure we will se a very rude arun singhania!! but im sure we weill se scenes where he is just ARJUN cause hee still lovess arohii.. and im sure when he hurts her he hurts himselfm oree..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mirasy.kmhLove14shibz

Anham. Groupbie
Anham.
Anham.

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Hey wida Smile ,
You're right, we'll probably see more drunk scenes where Arjun has heart-to-heart conversations with....mm, himself? LOL
And hopefully Arohi will be listening too

Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

chandni2825 Senior Member
chandni2825
chandni2825

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
So cute Smile
Love14 Senior Member
Love14
Love14

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
i am waiting for the mairrage to happen.......Wink
khushnoodmir Senior Member
khushnoodmir
khushnoodmir

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
i think kmh is unique n it has it own way of proceeding things n i hope it will be rocking even after marriage

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index