Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Dil Ne Mila Di Jodi : Maaneet FF (Page 6)

PLKG90 IF-Dazzler
PLKG90
PLKG90

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mallu.crowe20

Nice, lovely and awesome updateClapClap. thanx for the pm

welcome my friend!

Krishna_Sourav IF-Addictz
Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
nice concept, nice part.
loved it.
 continue soon.
PLKG90 IF-Dazzler
PLKG90
PLKG90

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrithviSanyo1

nice concept, nice part.
loved it.
continue soon.

Thanks. Yep. will update soon!Smile

PLKG90 IF-Dazzler
PLKG90
PLKG90

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Waiting for ur comments!!!!Confused
zaqxsw Goldie
zaqxsw
zaqxsw

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Hey... Nice FF...
Loved the concept...
Please add me to ur pm list...
Do let me know wenever u update..
Geet now wrking as Maan's secretary... Romance in office... *wink wink*
Love
Sakshi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PLKG90

PLKG90 IF-Dazzler
PLKG90
PLKG90

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaqxsw

Hey... Nice FF...
Loved the concept...
Please add me to ur pm list...
Do let me know wenever u update..
Geet now wrking as Maan's secretary... Romance in office... *wink wink*
Love
Sakshi

Hey yar,

Thankx. Glad many of u liked my concept. yeah sure, will add u and pm u as soon i updated!Smile

zaqxsw

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
loved it yaar..awsome one ...pls pls do continue soon,,,

PLKG90

PLKG90 IF-Dazzler
PLKG90
PLKG90

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged

Part 3:

Maan: You?? and got really angry.

Geet: You???? and got shocked.

Daadi: Achcha hai tum done eak saath mai aya. Maan beite (turning towards maan) this is geet. Whom i told u. (Turning towards geet) Geet baiti, this maan.. Ur future boss and smiles.

Maan: Daadi, no way i am gonna work with this chipkali.

Geet got angry with this and said,

Geet: Mom, dad... let's go. Do u think i will work with this fire gun? no no no, i am going.

Mr. and Mrs. Handa: Geet!!!!!!!!

Simran: Geet, plz ,mind ur tongue.

Maan: Hahaha! She and mind her tongue? aunty ji, yeh tho apni tongue nahi doosroka tongue bhi mind nahi karthi hai.

Daadi: Maan, shut up. This is not a way to speak to an innocent girl.

Maan: yeh aur innocent?

Geet got annoyed by this and said,

Geet: One who doesn't even know how to speak to a girl will not be a very good person to work with mom.

Daadi: Bus, dono chup raho.

At that moment, rahul enters and saw geet looking red and maan looking angry. Then he understood that geet is the same person whom they had a bad session.

Rahul: Hey, what a surprise, u are here... so u r Geet. Although we know each other, we don't know the names. Hi, I am Rahul Khanna. U can call me rahul...

Geet: Hey, u r the one who helped me to get through with that (turn towards maan and said) fire gun. Hi hi, I am geet.

Rahul was really happy to know her as he is in love with her sister.

Daadi: So, u all know each other. Rahul beite, thum hame batao ...

Rahul: Aree daddi, we know each other very well. Plz can u come with me, aunty and uncle. u can also come. I'll tell u the story.

Rahul took them with him and told them what exactly happened between maan and geet. They got surprised but knew this is not a big deal. While this is happening, geet and maan, stood there opposite to each other looking angry.

Geet: Thinking,,,, Aree babaji, apko sirf yeh mile thee. I am not gonna work with him. Look @ his face. Like a cracked thaali.

Maan: Thinking, Gosh daadi, why do u always pt me in there kind of troubles. I hate her so much that i even can't look @ her face.. but now... kahase kaha fasa diya, kaam aur yeh,kabhi nahi!

Everyone enters and they all looked at maan and geet and saw this problem will not end that easily.

Daadi: Oki maan, if u don't wanna work with geet, that's it..I will call Mr. Reddy and tell him to ask Sameera to get reay for the wedding. U are gonna marry her. I hope u remember the two options right? (Smiles teasingly)

Mr. Handa: Han geet, thume bhi.... I will tell Rohit to get ready for the wedding.

Maan and get, looked shocked by hearing this.

Maan thought, Sameera.. oh that powder queen who always think of her make up and fancy dresses. She already made me feeling sick of her, and shaadi..... woh tho doorki baath hai, lekin yeh geet bhi .................

Geet thought, Baabaji, Rohit se saadi karna is like making my own hole. But this maan is making me feel angry.. God, mei kya karoo.... Shaadi tho harkis nahin..

Rahul came towards geet and winked maan and asked him to come near.

Rahul: U two, listen... if you guys agree to work with each other it will only last for a year or two. But if u guys choose to marry, ayr.. saath janam takh thum log fas jaon gi. So better to choose working than marriage.

Geet: Bit surrendered and said, yeah. u are right. Although I don't wanna see ur face, i think it's better to work with u than marrying a guy who always makes fool out of him.

Maan: Got angry but thought. Yeah, u are right rahul we will work with each other. I so don't wanna get married to that powder queen.

Maan: Geet r u ready to work with me?

Geet: What else can i do... yeah!

Maan and geet came near to daadi and said: We accept each other.

Dadi thought they were talking about marrying each other and said,

Daadi: What??? OMG! u r so quick. I thought i asked u to work with each other and now, u r ready to marry? Wow! Mai bohuth kush hai and hugs both of them.

Maan: Daadi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maine kabh kahake mai isses shadi karoon gi? I said I'll accept her as ma secretary. That's it. No more shaadi...

Geet: Han daadi, weise bhi muje koi shouk nahi hai isse shaadi karne ke. I am ready to work with him. mom, dad... now u are happy right?

Mr. and Mrs. Handa: Thanks beiti.

Mr. Handa: I think now we must leave. Rajji bhi garmei akele hai aur abh bouhut raath hogay. Geet, we will leave now. Plz be a good girl and hugs her.

Simran: Plz beiti, be a good girl. Har din muje phone karo oki? Hugs geet and started to cry.

Geet: God mom, mei koi dosre country me thodi na jarahi hun. It's only a matter of 1 hour drive. Plz stop crying. U know i hate when people starts to cry.

This took maan's attention. So she is bit like me, he thought. Hates crying, Strong @ heart. And sudden thought reminded him that he is thinking of Geet. Geet Handa, the one he hates most.

Everyone left including Rahul.

Daadi: Geet beiti, i have sent ur bags to the out house. U can go with maan. I hope u will not mind maan staying @ outhouse?

Geet; As far as i can sleep well without any noise, it doesn't matter.

Maan thought; She is not afraid of me, being next to her. Wow! quit interesting,,, and again.. Mann, yeh thum kya sochrahei hai, it is not ur thing to think of her being strong or anything. But his mind quested him several times that what was tha feeling????

Geet who is thinking the same thing. Why didn't i feel angry but happy for him staying with me. Forget it geet, he is Maan, the guy u hate most,

Maan: Chale?????

Geet: Kahan?

Maan: got irritated, jansi ki raani, plz will u come with me to ur kingdom.... and left.

Geet: Following him and thought, god, he is such an irritating one. I hate him!!!!

Precap: Maan, shouting.. and geet getting angry!!!

Comments and Suggestions are welcome!!!

The following 66 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10pyarisaheliDamayantiMdpurvagabersheena27cukishniki7611Maan2Geetanuvenuchkrishna.asmi123hemvbbhakbhartifanalu5123diyachillanna12teju2292ritusoni2233preetymaaneetavani_9dh_riticutemishtimallu.crowe20nan_10s-o-m-m-i-esanjuleeMs-Min-Hosiroililyixraytrishapanshimanshishivangi783-Jyo-cyum321-shamima-maanujaanuputhNav2010Maaneet4eveShimmerr-Veritaserum-paponeconTinkerBellasimi91Krishnaluv94ramaheshkomlikaambbihasanu3108mrk-1kasuuuursroopali--Ratna--sun-naaaaaaaaa*Dakoo_Minzy*hinal_maaneetneharanamita25ShalvemaaneetsangelCrazyCutesykhwaishfan-Mrinalini-notfadedawayKrishna_Sourav

Go to top